September 2019 Moms
Options

Monday B-Fest 6/10

2»

Re: Monday B-Fest 6/10

• Options
    @LJMoon6 I work with a lady that has to send people invoices as a large chunk of her job. She prints them out and then scans them back in in order to attach them to an email rather than either screen shotting the webpage or attaching the original PDF she gets...
  • Options
    @duewithpu2 Omg. that sounds worse than my situation lol.
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @LJMoon6 ughhh that’s annoying!! I get that learning new things can be frustrating, but c’mon man it’s part of the job. (I suppose) I can understand older generations being reluctant about technology, but the absolute worst is when people in their 30s are like that. I have come across some teacher coworkers my age who refuse to use technology in their classrooms or complain about tech in general because “it’s just too hard to keep up with.” WTF DUDE YOU’RE A MILLENNIAL FFS!!
  • Options
    @LJMoon6 My boss just asked for someone to get her google chrome on her computer because she can't figure it out. I was like you literally just need to click a download and install button, how hard is that?  And this is why I won't let her use my computers.