September 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Check In, 6/3

2»

Re: Weekly Check In, 6/3

• Options
    @kaceyallan I'm a back sleeper, too.  I've found that using the pregnancy pillow to prop one side up so that I'm not actually on my back is super helpful.  So I lean against it at a 45 degree angle.  It feels like you're on your back, but no risk of losing blood flow.  :)  I do something similar for stomach sleeping - I lay with my front against a side of the pillow at 45 degrees.  Hopefully you find a comfortable position soon!
  • Options
    Thank you @mamaber2204. I'll try a few more things before I call it a wash, and come to terms with never sleeping comfortably again for the next few months.
    Me: 31 │ DH: 30
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kaceyallan What @mamaber2204 said. My Dr said just to slightly prop your left side up and you should be fine. I've actually found it to be pretty comfortable, so give it a shot!
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I have been super busy again. Trying to come out of lurkdom.

Estimated due date/ weeks + days: 23 weeks

FTM: In an ideal world how many kids would you like to have?
    -or-
    STM/ STM+: Same question! 
    3 kids.

Team pink/blue/green: Is there something sex-specific that you absolutely loathe?

Team blue. Just when people think my son can't wear something with flowers in it.

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: a grapefruit... I think.

Upcoming Appointments: at the end of the month

How are you feeling?: Really good, just super tired.

Rants/Raves: I have placenta previa and they think it's full.
    Upside: more ultrasounds
    Downside: probably going to have a C-section.

Questions: nope.

GTKY: What is the last thing that scared you? My husband's face. I standing on top of the stairs and he was looking up. I had no idea he was there.
  • Options
    kdl89kdl89 member
    Estimated due date/ weeks + days: 26 weeks 5days

FTM: In an ideal world how many kids would you like to have?
    STM/ STM+: Same question!  2 kids is all I have ever pictured in my life and we have already talk about after this little one is here how DH can make an appointment so we dont have any more.

Team pink/blue/green: Is there something sex-specific that you absolutely loathe? Not really that I can think of at the moment.

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: the size of a bowling pin

Upcoming Appointments: I go for blood work on Friday .... for the glucose test. Then an appointment on the 12. Also when did I become far enough along to start going for check ups every 2 weeks.

How are you feeling?: I have been feeling good other then heart burn getting worse.

Rants/Raves: I am starting to freak out about not being ready for this little one. I plan to clean out our spare room this weekend. So it can get painted before the end of June.

Questions: nope

GTKY: What is the last thing that scared you?
    I dont know but it most likely had to do with my daughter climbing on something she shouldn't.