October 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 6/3

Re: Weekly Randoms 6/3

• Options
    @cmbt2 I'm still waiting on offical word from the lab. I've been "potentially included" in some in the past that have offered monitoring so I'm hoping this one does too.
  • Options
    My OB-Gyn told me that I'm going to need support socks and a heparin shot before getting on a plane to go to Boston at 29/30 weeks pregnant, same for when we're flying back. Delightful. Now I'm looking on amazon if I can't possibly find compression socks that don't include my toes because I know that will be the worst.
    @grapeskittles4lyfe try searching for compression leg sleeves. A lot of runners use them.
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@grapeskittles4lyfe try searching for compression leg sleeves. A lot of runners use them.

Stuck in box! Thank you!
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Options
    Thank you everyone!! @prpl11butterfly that's terrifying 😣 hope it gets solved! Ive got to begin planning DS 4th bday party! I want to have it at a bouncy house place near us but I'm not sure they do Sunday birthday parties and I keep procrastinating. 
    I'm also looking for a new swimsuit! We're gonna get pool passes to our towns pool this year since it's literally a 10 minute walk from our house! My kids are water bugs lately!

• Options
    So I'm watching the new charmed and I really wanted to hate it....but it's not awful actually....

• Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    So I'm watching the new charmed and I really wanted to hate it....but it's not awful actually....
    I can’t bring myself to try it. I have the whole original series on dvd
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • Options
    It will never top the original. Ever. I love my halliwell girls. But it's not as awful as some of the other remakes/tv tv shows I've seen 😂

• Options
    @junebabyh well happy birthday to you as well!!! Geminis are the best😂 
    I have a July and January baby. We did DS 1st bday at a park with a nice shelter cause we lived in an apartment at the time. Every other party was at our house til last year's, we did DS at a splash pad park and this year I want to do at an indoor bouncy house place lol or the skating rink but that's expensive and don't know how many of our friends kids have actually been skating.  A morning bday party sounds amazing except I already have to take a half a day off and I don't wanna leave in the morning to have to go back😂 

• Options
    @junebabyh well happy birthday to you as well!!! Geminis are the best😂 
    I have a July and January baby. We did DS 1st bday at a park with a nice shelter cause we lived in an apartment at the time. Every other party was at our house til last year's, we did DS at a splash pad park and this year I want to do at an indoor bouncy house place lol or the skating rink but that's expensive and don't know how many of our friends kids have actually been skating.  A morning bday party sounds amazing except I already have to take a half a day off and I don't wanna leave in the morning to have to go back😂 
    We had my DD’s 6th party at a rink this year and most of the kids hadn’t skated but they had those...like walkers? For the kids to use and everyone had a blast!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • Options
    @junebabyh Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one too. 
  • Options
    @perfectlove09 we have them too, but it's 5 bucks to rent one! It's I think 3 or 4 to rent the bowling aide at the bowling alley. My home town should have the new splash pad open by DS bday and I was thinking of seeing how much it is to rent the pavilion there. A lot of our friends and family live in that town or 20 minutes away like us. I'm not sure yet😂

• Options
    @prpl11butterfly I think I may know the lab you are talking about and from what I can understand from reading the incident statement is that patient information was obtained from the lab’s vendor which is for billing collections. 

So my best guess is that if paid your bill before it went to collections you may be fine. But if your account went to collections and you haven’t paid it then I guess only your SS# would be vulnerable. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • Options
    @andromedacorrine2 and @junebabyh Happy Birthday!!!! 
  • Options
    @telicious2 that's a bit of a releif then because I'm pretty sure DH was the only one who was billed and I paid it right away. 
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly YAY! Congrats! Details please on how you're feeling about this news....
  • Options
    junebabyh said:
    @prpl11butterfly YAY! Congrats! Details please on how you're feeling about this news....
    Ditto! @prpl11butterfly, I have been over here hitting refresh like a crazy person because I'd like some more details, please!!! I hope your A/S went well! 💜
  • Options
    @junebabyh not right now they can't. His room is much to small. If we had a play room for all their crap, maaayyybe. But it's crowded even with his twin bed in there.
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly Somehow it'll work out and you'll wonder why you were so stressed about it in the first place. They don't have to have a space early on anyway. I'm also giving myself this advice because I am not making progress on cleaning out our nursery room at all :/

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @kindbytealikat yea, but there is NO space. I have no idea where we will keep clothes or things. Literally the only thing we have room for is the cradle.
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly congratulations on finding out <3 it does sound stressful with the house search but these things have a way of working out and I'm hopeful that it will all just fall into place. Hope the rest of the A/S went well! 
  • Options
    SLou24SLou24 member

@steminist that's so great that H was able to meet you! I think my AS with DD was the only apt that H ever could come to. And I'm glad everything looked good!! We have to get some repeat heart pictures too-- baby was too wiggly to get good ones!

I don't have much to say today, I'm at work and using the slowest computer in the history of the universe. Has anyone seen the Netflix show When They See Us? Its based around the Central Park 5 case. I think we're going to start it tonight and I'm so excited! It looks so good.

• Options
    SLou24 said:

I don't have much to say today, I'm at work and using the slowest computer in the history of the universe. Has anyone seen the Netflix show When They See Us? Its based around the Central Park 5 case. I think we're going to start it tonight and I'm so excited! It looks so good.

• Options
    @prpl11butterfly hooray for finding out. Team pink FTW! (Actually I'm wondering what those numbers are working out to now.)
    @junebabyh Happy belated Birthday to you too!
    @steminist yay for a good A/S! So nice to have it done before your trip, which sounds like a great time!
    @Slou24 I haven't watched the show yet but I've heard from a couple people already that it's real heavy right from the get go. LOTS of emotions. Lol, definitely the type I have to wait to not be pregnant for.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    My builder emailed late today saying that’ll start with the sidewalks on Thursday and likely pour them Friday, so can we park on street through the weekend and through next week. No, sorry, no can do. We need the driveway over the weekend. Don’t like it? Tough shit. Also, tell your contractors leaving their equipment on my lack of yard is not acceptable (they like to leave their heavy machinery on our property since it’s the middle house, and it’s an attractive site to my kids)
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
  • Options
    @cmbt2 I would be livid of that as all in my yard....taunting kids. Such a safety issue.
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly ahhh! it was a sign all along! 
  • Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    @prpl11butterfly right after my CP, the boys were asking to put a baby on our alexa shopping list. Kids, man
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly that is perfect!!  It was meant to be!! 💖