October 2019 Moms

What My Pregnant Self Is Eating - June

2»

Re: What My Pregnant Self Is Eating - June

• @Cass005 I, too, am freaking out a little about my weight gain, but thankfully it seems to have slowed down a bit. The only thing making me feel a little better is that the nurse at my OB said that some women gain most of their weight upfront, and that seems to have been my case (instead of a several pounds a week, it's been only one or two lately). I'm only 21w3d and I've gained almost 30. It's so hard for me as I've never weighed anywhere near this much, but I'm working on my mental state.

That being said, I can't hardly keep fruits and veggies stocked at my house. They're not all that I want, but they're my biggest wants these days!
    DD 10/2019
  • Cass005 said:
    @quidditchcapn1120 I REALLY want some brie....but I've been staying away from it, now i think I may give in. I gave into a hoagie last week.
    I’ve been eating anything I wanted all pregnancy but that particular article has put a stop for me at least temporarily while I think about it.  I think maybe it was because food scientists from the group this was posted in were weighing in that the worst outbreaks for pregnant women are always dairy from their experiences. But brie sounds soooo good!  Mmmmm I love some blue cheese and goat cheese too.  Plus I now feel pretty safe on the deli meat train.
  • Loading the player...
  • Cass005 said:
    @quidditchcapn1120 I REALLY want some brie....but I've been staying away from it, now i think I may give in. I gave into a hoagie last week.
    I'm on vacation with my stepmom and she took us to a winery that has a really yummy restaurant. They had baked brie in puff pastry and ohmygosh it was sooooo good! I had never had brie before! 
  • I can’t quit eating cherry limeade popsicles!!!
  • @emily1052 I've been going wild over ice pops! And now I'm plowing through a head of cauliflower.
    DD 10/2019
  • Freezepop have been a lifesaver for me. Really helps when I'm feeling overheated.
  • I need to not buy any more sweets for the house. Apparently I have no self control...
  • BLTs!!! With avocado 😍
  • My sweet tooth is also back with a vengeance. I’ve been crazing sour gummy candy NONSTOP.  
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Wendy’s chicken nuggets 

• @sweetteaandswingsmama I bought myself a cheesecake yesterday while grabbing last minute party food. My husband doesn't eat much sweets, so it's alllll mine and the toddler's 😋😅
  • Just had to share my fave payday treat... a chocolate dream açaí bowl 😍😋 (sorry about the messy desk pic)

TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• @stephanie123456 That looks delicious! What all is in it?
    DD 10/2019
  • @meagan-t In the "mix", it's açaí, strawberry, banana, cacao powder & apple juice. Then they top it with more strawberry and banana, mini dark chocolate chips, granola & honey. 

• @stephanie123456 That. Sounds. Amazing.
    DD 10/2019
  • @meagan-t It was SOOO dang good too! And very filling, I only got the kids bowl and I couldn't finish it. It makes me feel a little better since it's got fruit in it and I can sort of say I ate healthy for breakfast...  ;)

• I just discovered that Lion's Choice has ham and cheese sandwiches. Why did it take me so long to find these?! It was perfect with cheddar. Yum!
    DD 10/2019
  • galentine said:
    My latest obsession is Jimmy John's BLT. So yummy!! 🥪
    For real though.  I’ve had one at least once every other week.... 
  • So this week I added banana peppers to my salads cause they're yummy. Today, they betrayed me. Soooo much heartburn :( 
  • I can’t get enough of Jersey Mikes Ham sandwiches with extra vinegar/oil and mayo 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @Cass005 When I was pregnant with DS I ate salads with banana peppers and Italian dressing all the time. This time I have no desire for either!
  • @melanier26, I want to give you a hug. I'm so sorry you went through a miscarriage and consequent GI issues. And I'm SO glad you can eat ice cream again ❤❤
  • @melanier26 I’m so excited for you!!!  🍦 ❤️
  • I can’t get enough of Jersey Mikes Ham sandwiches with extra vinegar/oil and mayo 
    I hear they make awesome sandwiches, might have to try them next time I'm down at the Farm if I can find one.
  • @melanier26 yay for ice cream!! 💚 
  • Question, do I want a chili cheese dog or a hot dog with ketchup/mustard/relish?  
  • @galentine @emily1052 Yes! Pretzel Day is a top three Stanley episode IMO.  :)
  • emily1052 said:
    Question, do I want a chili cheese dog or a hot dog with ketchup/mustard/relish?  
    Both, but skip the ketchup, mustard and relish are the only condiments that matter. :D
  • Wendy’s chicken nuggets 

I love Wendy's chicken nuggets. Them or burger Burger King are the only ones I like. Or Culver's tenders, but they're a little different. Everytime we go to Wendy's, I get one of their summer lemonades! Oooh they're Soo good. I could keep a gallon at home just for me 🤣 

I have no self control over this sweet tooth. Never have. But at work this week I had enough for a pop and chips or a candy bar. I got a pop and some chips to snack on all day, but my heart was sad haha

I've been enjoying the chobani flip yogurts. Mainly the mint chocolate chip but I love most of the flavors!