November 2019 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Check-In 5/30

This is a check-in for those that were active in TTGP board before moving over here. Feel free to answer the questions or just make general conversation.  :)

What's going on this week? 

How far along are you?

Anyone have an appointment this week?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

GTKY: What's something that you believed as a child that you realized later was untrue? 
Me: 36  DH: 40
Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
   <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
<3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
Mirena out 1/23/24

Re: TTGP Grad Check-In 5/30

• Options
    What's going on this week?  Super busy week. I have an appointment tomorrow, bridal shower on Saturday and then I'm traveling for work Sunday and I won't be home until Tuesday afternoon. 

How far along are you? 17 weeks today!

Anyone have an appointment this week? I have my monthly midwife checkup tomorrow. 

Cravings/Symptoms? Been craving sweets just like I did with DD. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? So I'm going to miss DD like crazy, but I'm going to really enjoy having a hotel room to myself early next week.  

Questions? Nothing today

GTKY: What's something that you believed as a child that you realized later was untrue?  I saw this on TTGP last week and thought it was a fun question.    My brothers were the worst. They convinced me that our house was haunted and that our elderly neighbor across the street was a witch.   They also told me that soda gave you nightmares so they could have it all to themselves. lol
    Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24
  • Options
    What's going on this week? Not too much, I have a lot of projects coming due for work so I'm working a little extra, and its been so rainy and chilly, so that's been unpleasant.

How far along are you? 17+4

Anyone have an appointment this week? nothing until my anatomy scan on 6/17. The anatomy scan with DS had some stuff come up, including kidney fluid and cysts which still have not resolved, so I'm a little nervous about it this time. 

Cravings/Symptoms? Craving ice cream! I get headaches a lot and my belly feels particular stretched out the last few days. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? I just got veggie spring rolls for lunch and they are so good! Also, I'm getting brunch this weekend with a couple friends and I really hope DS behaves (he needs to come with me since MH is working this weekend)

Questions? nothing right now

GTKY: What's something that you believed as a child that you realized later was untrue? 
    Haha, well, my dad told me when I was a kid that in his will he had left my brother and me a jar each of M&Ms, and one of them would have one more M&M than the other, and that is how we would finally know who he really liked better after he died. I am pretty embarrassed at how long I believed this..

@klstone25 I hope you enjoy having some time away, and get some extra sleep! LOL on your brothers, especially the soda one. That's pretty smart, haha. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

What's going on this week? Just packing and having playdates as much as possible. 

How far along are you? 15+3

Anyone have an appointment this week? I had an appointment on Wednesday. My US was great and our boy had the hiccups. It was so adorable! I wish I could have felt them. 

Cravings/Symptoms? No cravings. In fact it's hard for me to even find foods I can tolerate enough to eat. No real symptoms either. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? My rave is that I have felt more flutters the last 2 days. Just random and I wasn't sitting still either. I'm hoping they just keep getting more frequent. My rant is that my house is a disaster and I have no motivation to do anything about it. 

Questions?

GTKY: What's something that you believed as a child that you realized later was untrue?  I will have to think about this for awhile and come back with an answer. 
  • Options
    @klstone25 enjoy your trip! I hope you have some time to spend alone not working so you can recharge. 

@creamcheeseplease I can't believe your dad told you that. 
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    @emeraldcity1214 awww man, sorry to disappoint you! I didn't want to end up with a warning or banned 
  • Options
    Haha, I gotta agree that I was expecting more drama from the FFFC thread when it first started! Then I went down a rabbit hole reading her posts. Everyone was really reasonable actually. 
  • Options
    I mean, she never participated in the TTCAL thread. Those ladies were my main support going through my loss. How could you not be apart of that? That alone is a red flag. 
  • Options
    **lurking**

@emeraldcity1214 You know.... I never noticed she doesn't participate in TTCAL until you pointed that out (I sadly participate in so many threads that apply to me that I get them mixed up sometimes), but now that you mention it, I think you're right!  And that is a big red flag about it being truthful.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    @shamrocandroll that was pointed out to me by @ruby696 so I can't take credit for that. I will say @meatballs37 has mentioned it too. 

That is the worst kind of lie anyone could ever post. She must be so starved for attention and it is really pathetic. 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 Yeah, I don't think I can ever believe anything she ever says again.  I'd give anything to not be part of TTCAL... although if we have to be there, at least we are there for each other!  Claiming to be a part of that group and then not giving support to others like you by participating is definitely suspicious.  That would be an unforgivable lie, to me.
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    I'm sorry, but not being able to mentally participate is absolute BS too. Never heard that one before. 
  • Options
    Now I'm checking my inbox for being flagged. 😂
  • Options
    *totally lurking because I wasn't on the TTGP board but I just had to go look. And I have one thing to say....

Some people are cray.
  • Options
    emeraldcity1214 CRAP!!!  I totes missed it... guess that's what happens when you spend the weekend hanging out in a field (reenacting).  URGH!!!!  What a missed Sass/GIF opportunity... I feel like I can't live up to my Snark award now.  :wink:
  • Options
    @dpchickens I have been waiting for you to log on and see this! I hope you still go say your piece. I have literally been like, where is she! 

• Options
    emeraldcity1214  Yeah, there was a LOT to read and catch up on!  Thanks for alerting me! Sorry it took a while.
    Sorry Not Sorry GIF
  • Options
    @dpchickens I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Your response was everything I hoped it would be. 😁 she hasn't responded since @suzycupcake posted so I doubt she responds to you. I hope she stays off the board though. 
  • Options
    Wow! I’ve been crazed at work the past few weeks so haven’t had time to lurk on TTGP like I normally do so I completely missed all of this. I don’t even have words.. just wow..
  • Options
    There are some BFPs on the TTGP board. 😁
  • Options
    So exciting!!!