Trying to Get Pregnant

Newbie Intros w/o 5/27

Welcome, new members! Please read The Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board (https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12685680/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first/p1). It's full of information about TTGP and about our community here on The Bump. Please introduce yourself and share as much (or as little) as you would like. Once you're ready, feel free to jump into any of our daily/weekly threads to start participating in the community!

Ages (you and SO): 

How many months have you been TTC?: 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.):

Re: Newbie Intros w/o 5/27

• Welcome @hopefullydavispartyof3! What is a hobby farm? 
  • Loading the player...
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited May 2019
    @hopefullydavispartyof3 That is so cool! I’d love to have a farm in another life but as you know they are SO MUCH WORK! And all your fruits too...it sounds like a dream to me. 

@tyrion_ I’m so sorry you’re experiencing a loss. Please feel free to join us in the TTCAL (Trying To Conceive After Loss) thread within this board. Everyone there can relate, unfortunately. Hugs to you!❤️
  • @keikilove yes for sure! Lots of work, but plenty of rewards. Grateful for the distraction right now. 
    @tyrion_ I'm so sorry for your loss. ❤
  • @LaurenEG14 Welcome Lauren! I hope it is a quick process for you. Also, I think you might be right about weight causing problems. With my son I was in the best shape of my life with v little body fat and got pregnant on the first try. I am 30 lbs heavier now (trying to lose) and it is much harder. 
    Me: 35 Husband: 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
     DS: 2.5 yo 
     EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3         <3 
  • @WorkingOnMyNightCheese Great GIF entrance!  I'm sorry for your losses, but glad you're starting with a plan right from the start this time!  I must ask... what does your username mean?  Also, you might be the first person I've seen on here who is relatively close to me!  I live on the VT/NH border on the NH side!  Welcome!
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @WorkingOnMyNightCheese Oh yes!!!  I remember that now that you posted the GIF, haha!  I watched it (sporadically) but am generally bad with quotes.  I love that area of VT!  I grew up in Boston suburbs, and this part of NE is probably about as far north as I will go.  :lol:
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• whitealbum29whitealbum29 member
    edited June 2019
    @WorkingOnMyNightCheese - haha I love your screenname and GIF usage! I'm also a New Englander for the past two years, over in Maine! Your house and work sound so cool!
    @LaurenEG14 Welcome!!
  • @WorkingOnMyNightCheese - haha I love your screenname and GIF usage! I'm also a New Englander for the past two years, over in Maine! Your house and work sound so cool!
    @LaurenEG14 Welcome!!
    Oh I assure you, I sound WAY cooler on paper than I actually am. 😆
  • ***TW LC mentioned***

@WorkingOnMyNightCheese I recognize your name from either TTGP or June 17. My daughter will be 2 on Friday and I was active as MotherofDragons in TTGP and the J17 bmb. 
  • tyrion_ said:
    ***TW LC mentioned***

@WorkingOnMyNightCheese I recognize your name from either TTGP or June 17. My daughter will be 2 on Friday and I was active as MotherofDragons in TTGP and the J17 bmb. 
    No way! Hi!

Life got wild right before my daughter was born so I stopped updating in June 17, but hello! Excited to see someone familiar. 
  • I remember you too @WorkingOnMyNightCheese from TTGP and LFAF back in 2016/2017. I hope all is well and I hope our journeys are easier this time around. I'm TTC #2 now as well! 
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• So happy to see some familiar "faces" and thanks for the warm welcome everyone! You're all so sweet!
  • Hi @WorkingOnMyNightCheese! Welcome back :) Sorry about your previous losses and good luck this time around 🤞

Another New Englander here. (Boston suburbs) I was active in the Dec16 BMB and now we moved to a private group.

@whitealbum29 Are you near Portland? For a long time my face was on the banner they flew downtown for the Portland Symphony. If it is still there, they really need to update their marketing, haha!
    <3         <3 
  • @bobbyflies2020 I'm originally from the Boston suburbs too!  I grew up near Foxboro.  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @bobbyflies2020 Yes we are! Oh how funny, I don't think I've noticed a symphony banner but now I definitely will! I know there are always banners up near City Hall...
  • @whitealbum29 It was one of thise action shots that just make you cringe. I ended up on the program cover for the entire season once. Another action shot of me doing something weird. Oh well. Portland, Maine is great! I loved my time there.

@shamrocandroll Nice! I might know some of the music teachers that were at your high school. That area has such good schools IMO!

<3         <3 
  • @bobbyflies2020 - haha omg! Did you perform with them or were they audience shots? I love Portland! So much good food, a good amount of stuff to do, nice movie theater, beach + woods right nearby. We never planned to move here from NYC, I really knew nothing about it before moving a couple years ago but we feel lucky to be here!
  • **lurking**

@BusinessWife where did you get that marriage ticker in your signature? I like that!
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @jackie_dunny hem, I cant see my siggie on mobile, so I'm trying to remember.  I think the website is embedded super tiny in the ticker image.

https://lilypie.com

If you Google countdown tickers etc., a couple different sites like that will come up, and then I just browsed the options.  I don't remember what I have but I seem to remember babycenter had some, too.  :#  tickerfactory looks familiar, babysizer has them, too.  Sorry I'm no help! I'll have to sit down on desktop one of these days and take a peek.
  • @BusinessWife Thanks! I got my fancy signature now
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @BusinessWife Hi friend! Really great to see you here TFAS!  <3