Why my pregnant self is crying w/o 5/17/19 — The Bump
August 2019 Moms

Why my pregnant self is crying w/o 5/17/19

What's going on ladies? What's making you cry this week? 

Me: 37 | DH: 35 
BFP #1 5/14/17 (EDD 1/24/18) MMC Confirmed 6/13/17
BFP #2 8/12/17 ended in CP 8/20/17
BFP #3 10/12/17, EDD 6/27/18, hCG drop and no fetal development at 6w, D&C 11/3/17
BFP #4 4/21/18, EDD 1/3/19, mc due to Trisomy 22 after HB stopped at 8w 
Sept 2018 ER - 15R, 10M, 10F, 9 blasts, 5 PGS normal
Transfer of 1 PGS normal embryo leading to BFP #5, baby boy EDD 8/29/19 

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying w/o 5/17/19

• Well yesterday, I cried because DH got home from a long, busy day at work, and then happily offered to go out to the pharmacy to pick up my Rx for my heartburn. (Which was SO bad yesterday, I was miserable. Taking TUMS like candy, but they only worked for a few min at a time).
    So with zero complaints, and without being asked, DH toddled off after a 13 hr work day, to do errands for me. Before even having supper.
    🥰This man....
    suzycupcakejrm_14
  • #1 Grumpy Cat passed  :'(

#2 I hit my toe off the corner of a wall walking to the bathroom because it was the straw that broke the camel's back after feeling mad at this, that, and the other that day. 

#3 Very embarrassing, but the other night, my husband was sitting next to me on the bed. I've been going to sleep earlier lately due to being tired and he started petting the dog next to his leg at the same time as caressing my hair. It got me convinced that he was splitting attention between the two of us and made sure to tell him that it wasn't okay. I got so upset over it to tears, I actually told the dog to get out and that I didn't want to see her face anymore. Then we started busting up laughing at my ridiculous hormones.

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

thirdtimesacharm2019chillycanadiandogmomma096jrm_14
  • Loading the player...
  • mia8263mia8263 member
    Pregnant with my third boy and final baby. Whole family wants a girl. They find out end of June. My 10yr old at dinner said ‘I really hope it’s a girl.’ Once they left the kitchen I washed the dishes with tears running down my face. Why can’t they just want a healthy baby? 
    jrm_14
  • @mia8263 Also third boy and final baby. My 6 year old really wanted a sister (as did I), and I thought we would both be upset if it was a boy. Turns out everyone is fine and has embraced the idea of more testosterone running around the house. Just curious as to why you haven’t told them the gender yet?
    jrm_14
  • mia8263mia8263 member
    @thirdtimesacharm2019 MH actually didn’t want to know at all he wanted it to be a surprise but when I showed him some Disney baby reveals he liked that and is excited for it. I think 3 boys is perfect. My boys love me so much so I’m excited for this one. Just wish someone else would want another boy. I hope it’s like yours and everyone will be happy. 
    thirdtimesacharm2019jrm_14
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    Receiving a ‘no’ RSVP to my friend baby shower. The cat came up as I was crying & snuggled me. I cried harder thinking, “This cat is my best friend.” 😬