July 2019 Moms

HDBD 5/8

It's that time again, bump day!!!! Show me what you're working with these days.

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
, 💙💙💙💙💙💙

Re: HDBD 5/8

• Loading the player...
  • @mom2b77373 I love your dress! Where did it come from??
  • @nopegoat screw 'em, we look great!!!
  • @mom2b77373 That’s such a great idea with the nightgown!!! I feel like I need this wisdom right now! 
  • gembudgembud member
    @mom2b77373 girl you are straight goals right now, I like the way your mind works 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • mom2b77373mom2b77373 member
    edited May 2019
    The cotton nursing night gowns from Walmart are my favorite because they have the built in bra and they are shorter. It’s literally like I never got dressed after getting out of bed and it makes work so much more enjoyable 
  • CbeanzCbeanz member
    The cotton nursing night gowns from Walmart are my favorite because they have the built in bra and they are shorter. It’s literally like I never got dressed after getting out of bed and it makes work so much more enjoyable 
    Can you share a link? I looked on Walmart website but there were several nursing gowns.
  • I get told I don’t look pregnant so you really can’t win for losing in the court of public opinion ladies 😂😩. It won’t let me post a pic right now. We’ll see about tomorrow maybe.
  • @leylea89 It’s not easy having a “different” looking bump! I know I’ve struggled with this - and unfortunately I’ve still gained a lot of weight just in my butt and thighs + my bump has just created like a very big uniboob...

Very tired of people pointing out that so and so carried all their baby weight in their tummy unlike me...thank you very much for that helpful information! I have a personal training session in an hour and I know she will bring it up again. 
  • Will be 31 weeks tomorrow! 64 days (probably a little less as I'm usually a few days early)!! Most people say I'm small, but bending over is starting to get harder!
  • CbeanzCbeanz member
    @mom2b77373 thanks! I would live in that!!!!! Going to look this weekend thanks!!!!
  • @Ashers423 I've got the stupid cough too. Every time I cough my back goes out.

The only day I got dressed properly was yesterday and then I got caught in a rain storm. I'll have a pic again next week:)