Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTC Story for women who have irregular periods!

morewhitermorewhiter member
edited May 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 7 months after my Birth control ended (depo). The absolute worst type to of control to have when you have irregular periods or trying to conceive at that. I had a periods on December 28th, January 15th, Feburary 13th and March 13th. I was testing like a crazy women since April 5th. Everyday ALL Negative! So i decided to not stress it and take a break from testing until i miss my period. April 13th came and negative still. I waited 1 week and tested again on the 20th. Still negative. Losing hope at this point. I waited 5 days after on the 25th and tested. It looked negative at first but 10mins later the test still being wet turned positive! We all know most tests will turn due to evaporation. Freaking out I finally caved in 2 days later on the 27th and bought a First response early test. Sure enough it popped up within 3mins, still light but there. I also took the digital and Rapid. Both positive!!! Waiting a few days DOES make a difference. I went to my doctor and got a blood test done. My levels were 109! Kind high for being only 2 weeks were all assuming since I ovulated around April 13th (my missing period). Took a Ovulation test. That night it felt like my period was coming on heavy but I guess it was just Ovulation taking place! They couldnt find my egg its still so small so im nervous about having twins since my husbands mom was a twin! Anyway, for the women out there please dont lose hope. We tried everyday and it finally paid off after my MC last year. It may take some time but be patient and trust in GOD. Try to relax and have fun! If you want to keep track of your levels at home buy tests in bulk until you feel confident enough to know baby is hanging in there! 

**Images Removed by Admin**

Re: TTC Story for women who have irregular periods!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"