October 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 4/15

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms 4/15

• Options
    @galentine Thank you for mentioning this I was thinking about it the other day.
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cmbt2 my DS, his heart rate never fell below 140 and never above 155. He was consistent from day one. DD went everywhere on us. One appointment, 170, next 140 then back to 160. The biophysical scan she was at 160 😂 she was everywhere!! This one seems to take forever to find it's heartbeat, even the ultrasound had a hard time. Yesterday it was 147 after we finally found it. 

• Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    @andromedacorrine2 this one does not like the doppler! She constantly tries to hide. I’m like, you’re not going to be able to hide much longer LOL DS1 would always kick off the monitors—one time, I saw an office ob (they required you see all of them at least once in case your OB wasn’t on the day you delivered) and he put the base to the doppler on my stomach. DS1 kicked it off without hesitation to the OB’s surprise. I laughed
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    I just ordered DD’s dresser 😬 I like using the crib (reused from DS2 since we got him a dedicated toddler bed this time around) and dresser as holding areas for the random things we acquire before assembling the room later on
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • Options
    I totally just opened the sleep solutions hoping for some tips on how to sleep at night, not realizing it was sleep solutions for babies!  :D
    I did the same thing when that thread was first started!! I got all excited for a minute.  
  • Options
    @sammygirl18 and @alinic916 HA! I thought the same thing

So DD is still running a fever. We had to pick her up from school yesterday because she was at 102. It hasn't broke, and this morning its 100. She perfectly chipper as normal, complaining about nothing except that she's cold. I've asked her if anything hurts or feels yucky and she says no. I feel bad because if she still running a fever tomorrow I think were gonna have to stay home Sunday. So she'll miss Easter fun with the family. I'm guessing its just a virus but I've never seen it like this before.

• Options
    Yesterday one of my coworkers asked me "How's the baby doing?" I have told a couple of my work friends and my boss, but I don't know if she has been told, if I was just really showing in the blue dress as much as I though, or if she meant my toddler at home.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @cmbt2 this little boy’s HR was 155 at my appt yesterday! No girl here!!

I went to the gym this morning and forgot a bra to wear after. My sweat soaked sports bra was not an option at all, so now I’m out running errands with my big pregnant boobs flipping around. I am SO uncomfortable!!! 
  • Options
    Bumming hard today girls. My peanut is still fighting nthis fever. Yesterday she fluctuated but stayed towards 101-100. This morning it broke, she was at 97 and now she's back to 99. I told my aunt we might not be able to make it tomorrow so of course I feel guilty. But if her fever gets back to 101-102 she's gonna be miserable. And to make matters worse my daughter knows thay if she still running a fever we can't go so she cries. I feel horrible.
  • Options
    @Cass005 I really hope your little one is on the road to recovery!!  Sending all the good thoughts that you get to enjoy the Easter festivities tomorrow!!  💚
  • Options
    @Cass005 So sorry your LO is still struggling! Hopefully today is the last of it for you guys. ❤️
  • Options
    Went to VS and bought some clearance ($20) bras to accommodate my overflowing bust.  Went from 32B to 32DD.  I’m back to the size I was before I finished breastfeeding my youngest... maybe they’ll stay this way this time and not deflate.  (Wishful thinking) 
  • Options
    Cass005 said:
    Bumming hard today girls. My peanut is still fighting nthis fever. Yesterday she fluctuated but stayed towards 101-100. This morning it broke, she was at 97 and now she's back to 99. I told my aunt we might not be able to make it tomorrow so of course I feel guilty. But if her fever gets back to 101-102 she's gonna be miserable. And to make matters worse my daughter knows thay if she still running a fever we can't go so she cries. I feel horrible.
    This is so sad.  I hope she makes a quick recovery so she gets to join in on the celebration!
  • Options
    cooaladollycooaladolly member
    edited April 2019
    @Cass005 I'm sorry your peanut is still sick. Hope she starts feeling better really soon!
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • Options
    @cmbt2 My DS was like that, he shied away from everyone and never liked the monitors, he'd kick them too 😂😂 my DD could careless she was and still is a stranger friendly baby 😂😂

• Options
    @cmbt2 @andromedacorrine2 that's hilarious! This baby is the complete opposite every time he/she is on the camera they wiggle all around. It's adorable.
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly Omg that looks great!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    @steminist it is so reassuring to know that someone else's toddler likes to sleep with his head under the pillow! I just don't see how that is comfortable, but mine does it all the time. 
  • Options
    @steminist and @drama_llama I always slept like that as a kid too, and now as an adult, I sleep so much better with a sleep mask. Maybe light is bothering them? Just a random thought.
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    @geminigirl16 You go girl! I’ve gotten some energy back but after a couple of hours of housework or errand running I’m soo tired
  • Options
    Easter has totally wiped me out. We went to an egg hunt and brunch this morning at our friend’s place and then hosted Easter dinner with my family this afternoon. All good stuff, but tiring and the holiday indulgences are also making me feel a little extra icky. I’m so not excited about returning to work tomorrow!
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Options
    @meagan-t It's definitely the light, but that's because I have turned the hall light on to wake him up! :lol: His room is pretty dark at night (although the space heater has a light that glows), so I usually turn on a bit of light to try to help him wake up. Clearly it is not always successful!
  • Options
    @steminist Touché! I must admit I also have a difficult time waking up, and when light hits my face I feel like a vampire meeting its death. 🤣
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    @meagan-t I totally agree, but it is sometimes the only thing that helps me. We have our bedroom lights on a timer so I can't hit the snooze button too many times!
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly Good job those are adorable!
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker