TTC After a Loss

April WTO

2»

Re: April WTO

• Sending hugs @Mack2342  <3<3
  • I go here now. Will be starting my first round of clomid on Sunday. I have to call tomorrow and schedule my mid cycle ultrasound. Keeping my fx this works for us, but trying not to get my hopes too high. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @Mack2342 I wish you so much luck this cycle
  • Well ladies O still not here yet and we depart tomorrow morning at 5AM so I guess it's the futon for us! Should be fun. Have a lovely Easter for those of you who celebrate it and a great weekend for those who don't.

@Mack2342 FX for you this cycle!
    @kbrown2385 Good luck with the clomid! I'm going to ask my doctor about that in another two months if we have no luck so i'll be curious to hear your experience. 
    Me, 35, SO 35.
    Personal assistant to one 10 year-old fur baby (cat, pictured).
    Human baby #1 EDD Feb 11, 2020
    BFP July 12, 2018 - CP
    BFP December 7, 2018 - CP
  • I go here now.
  • Ugh @char245. I’m sorry.  
  • I go here now, spotting last night, af today. I have an appointment already set up with my ob for the 9th to discuss testing and next steps. Then I have an appointment with the general surgeon on the 10th to discuss/schedule my gallbladder removal.
  • Just finished up my clomid last night. Have started to use cheapies as well as the digital my dr gave me. I know it’s early but I just want to get the digital all set to detect the surge. I’m hoping I don’t o before my mid cycle scan on Tuesday. 
  • @kbrown2385 is it like the ClearBlue digital opk with the smiley face? Or something different?
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @manillabar yeah that’s the one.
  • @kbrown2385 nice! I’ve used that one before. I only stopped because wondfos are cheaper, haha. FX for you!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• OMG so solid smiley today.  I bought the Stork and we attempted to use it tonight.  We did the deed in the condom and got cervical cap in the contraption.  I inserted it and followed their instructions.  So I’m pulling the contraption out and cap is supposed to stay on cervix for 6 hours we’ll it was still in contraption despite me pressing the release button.  So I attempt to reset and the cervical cap with all the semen goes flying and hits the ceiling!!!!! Lol. I was pissed as it wasted all the good stuff 
  • char245char245 member
    @Mack2342 oh that’s awful! I hope you’re able to try again while still in your window! 
  • @char245 I still had a solid smiley this morning so hopefully we still have a shot 
  • @mack2342 oh no! How frustrating! I’m kind of amazed it made it to the ceiling though lol. Hopefully you can make it happen tonight! Fx for you!
  • Omg @Mack2342 you poor thing! How weird that it didn't release, but at least you got to see first hand how well it works if it can shoot it all the way to your ceiling lol. Fx today works better
  • 40momma40momma member
    @Mack2342 what a sight that must have been. Fingers crossed today's your day!
  • @mack2342 hope you had better luck with the stork the second time around!!

As for me, I’m not sure why I thought I’d be ok with no tracking. I didn’t want the emotional pressure that I felt I would place on myself with tracking but I think not being sure of what’s going on with my body is giving me anxiety, lol. Based on CM, I am around ovulation and I had a lot of cramping last night which is out of the ordinary for me, but I know everything can be different after an MC. So now I’m scratching my head like, was it ovulation cramps? Or just my uterus saying FU? Such a mess!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @manillabar I'm sorry not tracking is giving you anxiety. I just started temping in October of last year and I can't even underatand how I got ku without it! But yes, post mc cycles are super weird. 
  • char245char245 member
    @manillabar I know just what you mean! I said I wasn’t going to track at all going forward. However, I’ve convinced myself that since I had a chemical last month my ovulation might be off. Therefore, I need to use the ovulation predictor kit just to be sure since we are only trying for a few more months on our own lol. I’m sure my husband must think I’m crazy by this point with the amount of times I change my mind about what I’m doing/not doing  :D The whole point was to be less stressed... that’s not really happening no matter what.
  • TTC=stress no matter how you go about it
  • Mack2342 said:
    TTC=stress no matter how you go about it

TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @char245 I’m sure my husband is thinking the same about me lol. I just ordered opks for next month 🤷🏾‍♀️
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• 40momma40momma member
    Wasn't sure where to post this question but thought I'd try here. After my loss, my OB told me to take a pg test approx 4 weeks after my d&c to test HCG levels. It's just over 4 weeks and I've been trying to drum up the courage to poas but I just haven't been able to go there these last few days. Anyway, this morning AF arrived. Does this mean there's no point to take the test now. We aren't TTC right now anyway so I haven't been in a rush to watch my levels drop. But OB mentioned that there could be retained tissue if HCG levels are still there. 
  • char245char245 member
    @40momma I would test just to be sure. My first beta last week was 15, then I got a full period and the damn second beta went up to 19, finally the third came down after I had my period for four or five days. This way you will at least know you’re back down. 
  • ruby696ruby696 member
    @40momma Test just to be safe. I had two periods before I tested by accident - I thought I was grabbing an OPK. I still had retained tissue which finally cleared after a saline sono.