September 2019 Moms
Options

All due date check in, w/o 3.25

Go us for being late on this by chatting in other threads!

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue:

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...:

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite color and why?

Re: All due date check in, w/o 3.25

• Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9.18 / 14+6

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (DS is 22mo 🥺)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team Green for now!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: We have poop production going on!!

Upcoming Appointments: In a week or two.

How are you feeling?: Great!

Rants/Raves: We get our new floors installed in two weeks!! Wahooooooooo!! It’ll be a rough week with construction and whatnot, but I already told DH I wasn’t cooking the entire week. There’s going to be too much dusty crap everywhere.

Questions: Nah, bro.

Robin’s Egg Blue / Mint / Turquoise because it’s a combo of my favorite colors - blue and green!! But if had to just choose a ROYGBIV color, blue. Because I love it and it looks good on me. ‘Tis the sky and sea!
  • Options
    @lillywonderland yessssssss best color everrrrrr. Same page!
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 10/1 So like 13 wk ish

FTM/STM/STM+:ftm

Team Green/Pink/Blue: getting the test done today and finding on hopefully on April 13

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: peach

Upcoming Appointments: nt and nipt today 

How are you feeling?: nervous 

Rants/Raves: finally getting spurts of energy but still feeling overwhelmed. I feel like we've got something going on every wkend between now and june...yet so much other stuff to be done..
    Also getting very frustrated that all the weight gets put on me. I'm trying hard not to stress right now.l and DH is doing great with that. Some of you may recall my dad having a serious health scare a few months back. He needs help with certain things  (yardwork etc). Before this happened my brother was never expected to help with anything bc they have kids and live 1 hr further than I do. Now that I'm pregnant, working overtime, and trying to get ready for the baby, they still don't expect my brother to help and it's so frustrating. My parents make the drive tohelp my brother all the time but apparently that's just too far for my brother to drive to help my parents. So, they don't even ask him tohelp. I know he would help if he were asked but if i were to ask I would be the bad guy. I can't do everything... And DH has been helping a ton but I can't help him do our own stuff so there is a lot on his plate right now already.

Questions: 

Aqua! Bc it's pretty and reminds me of the ocean and bc I can't pick between blue and green.  :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/26, 13+5

FTM/STM/STM+: 4TM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink! (Always pink ;) )

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: Jalapeno pepper

Upcoming Appointments: No OB visits scheduled for another few weeks, I think.  We are meeting with a midwife on Thursday afternoon to discuss home birth and I'm SUPER excited for the appointment.  I REALLY hope we might be candidates.  I just started reading 'Birth Social' which a friend's MW (not local) recommended.

How are you feeling?: Tired, but acceptable. Threw up in the sink twice in the last few days in the morning, which was random. But if that's the end of the MS I will happily wish it away. I've felt OK the last couple days since. FINALLY.

Rants/Raves: Rant: UGH, DD was SO sick this weekend. H and I were supposed to go away to NYC for a (VERY MUCH) needed adult getaway and on Friday morning, we woke to a raging fever and unstoppable uncontrollable vomiting.  She had had a dry diaper for over 12h the pedi sent us to the ER, where she got 3 bags of fluids, barfed up the lime green ice pop they tried to give her, and we got admitted for 2 days. Cue yesterday, when we were seen at pedi for 24h follow up after hospital discharge.  Arrived, checked in, check weight (down from hospital), check temp (103).  Now she's been diagnosed with pneumonia.  She is on antibiotics, is basically a sad wet noodle of a human, and literally has not eaten solid food since Thursday.  I was TERRIFIED that the sink-puke episode was the start of my catching it but so far I'm just exhausted.  It doesn't help that DH thoroughly believes he gets ALL illnesses that run thru the household, so has been whining and moping around, coughing dramatically and complaining that 'nobody cares about meeee'.  *rolls eyes*  Mommy NEEDS a break.
    Rave: we had a new local friend and her two daughters over for taco night last night, and it was epically delicious.

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite color and why? I've always loved gray, peach and teal. I love neutrals and outdoors-y tones. Just because I think they're pretty.  As far as clothes, I do exclusively black/gray and blue. 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! :)

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days:  9/27, 13w4d

FTM/STM/STM+:  STM (DS is 18 mos)

Team Green/Pink/Blue:  BLUE!!!  Just found out yesterday, hence the all caps and exclamation marks.

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...:  A lemon

Upcoming Appointments:  Mid-April boring 16 wk appt

How are you feeling?:  Great!  Finally!  Yay!

Rants/Raves:  I'm SO happy to be feeling normal again!  I went for a run this past weekend and can eat vegetables again!  Yay yay yay yay!  

Questions:  Nada

GTKY: What is your favorite color and why?  Blue.  All shades.  I feel like it's such a deep, honest, peaceful color.  Looking at blue things makes me happy.  :)  And I look great in it, to @lillywonderland 's point.  
  • Options
    @lillywonderland I love/hate construction, during the process it blows but the results are always great. Good luck and hopefully it goes by quickly.

@nightdreamr13 Sorry to hear about the added stress. Is it worth it to talk to your brother and let him know you are overwhelmed with everything and would appreciate splitting some of the responsibilities with your parents? Or maybe even splitting the cost of having the lawn mowed or something like that to take some of the tasks off your plate?
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: Avocado 

Upcoming Appointments: Today!

How are you feeling?: Good, just wish I could go #2 more often. I would feel so much better

Rants/Raves: LO #2 is finally back on a sleep schedule! 

Questions: Nada

GTKY: What is your favorite color and why? Hmmm I love so many! Probably Aqua or Teal because I feel like the remind me of the ocean and warm weather and really who doesn't love that?

• Options
    @lillywonderland yay for new floors! That sounds so exciting. I am sure they will look amazing! 

@nightdreamr13 good luck today! Looking forward to hearing your results!

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/11 15+6

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (DS is 2 yrs 4 months)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink! Seriously, I've said this so many times already and I still can't believe it. 

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: An orange/Pack of crayons

Upcoming Appointments: 4/4 for a check up. I'll be scheduling my anatomy scan then too which feels so crazy! 

How are you feeling?: Still really horrible. Nauseated all the time, puking more than I would like and still super tired. Hoping some relief and energy are in my near future. Still also deal with random bouts of panic thinking about something going wrong. Hopefully she will start moving more so I can get more frequent reassurance. 

Rants/Raves: Just sick of being sick, but I will rave about my boss/co-workers. They are all amazing. I joined a video call yesterday right after puking and everyone was so sweet even though I looked like death. They all told me to get some rest so I ended up taking more of a half day and laying in bed which was SO nice. I love them all so much. 

Questions: Nope! 

GTKY: What is your favorite color and why? I love Purple. It's just very rich and vibrant and I feel like it suits my personality. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @zuuls_mom awesome that you have such supportive coworkers but shitty that you’re still puking :(
    @supermom34482 I too miss pooping on a semi-regular basis 😖
    @mamaber2204 hooray for team blue! And feeling better! My brain misses vegetables, but my stomach still wants nothing to do with them. 
    @kiddiesandkitties oh no! I hope YD gets well soon!
    @nightdreamr13 hope the appointment goes well. Keep us posted 🙂
    @lillywonderland woohooooo for new floors! I wouldn’t be cooking either with all that dust and crap in the air. Are you doing your whole house or just one or two rooms?

The copy/paste function on my phone is not working for some reason...

Weeks/Due date: 14+3, 9/21

FTM

Team Pink 

Interesting fact: the she-bean can now bend her knees and elbows

Upcoming Appt: 4/8 for Doppler only

How are you feeling?: intermittent bouts of crazy puking still, dizzy, but overall I think better

Rave: H and I are currently in FL and finally got to tell his parents about the baby! They’re over the moon and my MIL cried with excitement that it’s a girl (she has two sons and has always wanted a daughter or granddaughter). 

GTKY: favorite color depends on the situation. Visually and in life, I love green (like emerald or kelly green). As far as home decorating goes, I love a deep/dark teal. When it comes to clothes, I like navy. 
  • Options
    @lillywonderland "Because I love it and it looks good on me." LOL, yes.  Anyone who doesn't pick their favorite color because of how it looks on them is a weirdo :D Also, that suuuucks about construction, but let's see some before/after shots of the new floor!
    @nightdreamr13 Ahh, sibling/family dynamics.  That is crap that you're getting stuck with more than your fair share.  I hope your brother gets his act together and helps out soon!
    @kiddiesandkitties I hope your DD starts feeling better soon and FX no one else comes down with it!  
    @mamaber2204 yay to starting to feel normal again!  And to vegetables!  
    @supermom34482 I'm having the same #2 problem over the last few days.  I make sure I eat lots of fruits/veggies, drink water, exercise, but if I'm not careful for a day or two, it's constipation city  :s  Whyyy does it happen so fast?!
    Hello, universe?  Can @zuuls_mom get a break from the sick please?  And you're feeling some movement?  That's so exciting!!  I'm also looking forward to more regular movement, you know, before it turns into the rib cracking, violent kind  :D
    @themadcamel Ooooh, Florida sounds lovely right now!  I hope that puking and constipation lets up for you really soon!
  • Options
    Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 15 weeks 2 days

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (DS is 17 months)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of: baby is the size of an ego waffle 

Upcoming Appointments: Just had one Thursday. Next one is in weeks

How are you feeling?: Currently have the flu 😷 

Rants/Raves: Over being sick! 

Questions: Not right now 

GTKY: What is your favorite color and why? All things mint! Not sure why though but I just love the color. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    @mamaber2204 were you a runner before getting KO'd? I really want to start jogging when it warms up again, but I'm worried about how that will go.

@nightdreamr13 That is rude of your brother to not help, even if it was just one weekend a month. I like the idea of maybe him going halvies for a lawn care service or something. It's not fair for your DH to take his place.

@kiddiesandkitties That sounds terrifying, I hope LO starts to feel better quickly.

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 14 +5?

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: a maple leaf

Upcoming Appointments: next month

How are you feeling?: I've been feeling really good actually, as long as I stick to my diet and don't wear 99% of my bras. Also, yoga has really been helping me this time around so I've been able to avoid the chiropractor more!

Rants/Raves: I finally bought the first baby item, a blanket from Target that I told DH I wish I could buy for DS but he was too big when it came out way before getting KO'd. I'm still in love. We also picked out paint colors and almost have a rug finalized so I can't wait for it to get warmer around here so we can get rid of all our yellow walls!

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite color and why? I am pink all the way. It just feels happy and bubbly, which I love. Although, I'm sure a lot of people would think my favorite color is green, which is probably second. I love plants so my accessories are green and I find a way to slip green into everything.
  • Options
    @bubsalicious Yes.  I've been running and lifting for years.  I do have a slow winter running season every year (I live in CO and don't brave the ice/sub-freezing temps as much as I used to), so I am having to build back up now that the weather is warming up.  We did a 3 mile trail run this past weekend and I had to walk a couple of uphills.  I have a running meeting this afternoon and hope to knock out 3 solid flat miles.  But I'm not pressuring myself too much.  I ran all the way up to and including the day I went into labor with DS and am hoping to stay that active this time around!  Running staved off the contractions in the early part.  :)  
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: sept 23, so 14+2

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Blue! 

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: original 1977 Star Wars action figure

Upcoming Appointments: April10 

How are you feeling?: tired but mostly mellow

Rants/Raves: rave: squatty potty is an amazing invention and I'm adoring mine

Questions: not currently 

GTKY: What is your favorite color and why? Peacock colors (blue, purple, green) and orange. I love most colors really, depending on what they are being used for!
  • Options
    @kiddiesandkitties oh that's so scary, I hope she is better very soon!
    @septoctkids I hope you are feeling better soon, that sucks!
    @zuuls_mom glad you have such awesome coworkers but :(:(:( to still throwing up.
    @nightdreamr13 ugh, that's a lot to deal with, and I hope you can get your brother helping out. Good luck at your appt today!
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 16w4d
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM, 19 mo DS
    Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: avocado/apple
    Upcoming Appointments: Thursday, just the routine monthly one
    How are you feeling?: OK. Grumpy this weekend and yesterday (jury still out on today, haha). Still throwing up sometimes, and have a headache most days.
    Rants/Raves: Felt baby move!!!!! Had kind of a blah weekend (DH had to work some so we got so little done at home) and some stuff with my dad is making me anxious. I also think I've got a cold again, but not as bad as last time.
    Questions: Nope
    GTKY: What is your favorite color and why? Purple, mustard and grey - does grey count as a color, it's listed because it's my favorite color to wear. Purple is my legacy pick from being a kid, but I do love basically all shades of it. Mustard cheers me up and is a good (calmer?) compromise between yellow and orange.
  • Options
    Argh @ternsetc I'm having dad-anxiety too.  I hope yours settles soon. 
  • Options
    @nightdreamr13 I’m sorry about the bro drama. Hopefully he can stop being a PITA and at least go halvsies with you on the lawn service - that is a great idea!!

@kiddiesandkitties I hope your babies (DD & YH 😉) start to feel better ASAP!! You do need a little break. Maybe when everyone is feeling better you can treat yo self to a pedi?

@mamaber2204 Didn’t know you were a runner! Former college runner here! I haven’t run as much in the recent years, but I do miss it sometimes. 

@supermom34482 Have you done all the poop producing things yet? Citrucel/Metamucil, stool softeners, prunes, fresh fruit, activia? You can get a prescription stool softener also I believe. 

@zuuls_mom Your DD is already a little drama queen, making you puke all the effing time. I would lord that over her pretty little head for years!!! 😂 Your coworker’s sound amazing!

@themadcamel Your color response is exactly something a designer would say! Lol. We are doing Every. Single. Room. (Minus the bathrooms). It is going to be a nightmare with a toddler (and my MIL is a saint for agreeing to help us watch the house and DS while it’s getting done), but I’m hoping that only a week is do-able. I might be eating my words though! Enjoy FL! How exciting you finally got to tell the IL’s!!

@RedBreast35 Will do! I’ll take some pics soon to have an updated “before”!

@septoctkids Do you also enjoy mint flavored things? Not that there’s a correlation...just curious!! I like mint ice cream and chocolate!

@bubsalicious I think you meant KU’d, no KO’d! 😉🤣

@cheshyre319 My lil sis straight up adores orange! Glad to see another orange aficionado! Also glad to see you are feeling pretty good for doing twice the work building tiny humans as most of us!

@ternsetc Yay for feeling baby movements!! I hope you can turn your frown upsidedown
    soon!! 🙃
  • Options
    @lillywonderland funny you ask, I actually hate mint flavored things! Go figure. I never made that correlation before. 🤣 Any mint flavor type of food reminds me of eating toothpaste. 
  • Options
    bubsaliciousbubsalicious member
    edited March 2019
    @lillywonderland haha I totally mean KU'd, and I would go back and change it but I'm cracking up too much about it.  :D the way I fall asleep it sure feels like KO'd!
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: due 9/20, 24w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM, 5 yo DS

Team Green/Pink/Blue: blue!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: apparently baby could fit in a mug. Lol

Upcoming Appointments: basic Doppler and chat on Thursday 

How are you feeling?: pretty great. I’ve started getting short of breath when climbing stairs which is annoying.  

Rants/Raves: I’m switching to a new schedule next week that will give me 3 days off a week but also has me working every weekend. I’m both excited and not. I’m looking forward to having Monday Tuesday and Wednesday off but not excited to work every weekend. Though MH is great with J so I’m not worried about that. 

Questions: nah. 

GTKY: What is your favorite color and why? I’ve always loved the color blue. I don’t really have a reason. Lol
  • Options
    @supermom34482 oh man, same about #2. I’ve been contemplating starting to take a softener since I’m now in second tri and I can. 

@mamaber2204 congrats on the boy!

@zuuls_mom I’m sorry you feel so bad still :( Have you been diagnosed with HG? I hope you start feeling better soon. I’m with you on the random panic. I can’t wait for more consistent movement for the reassurance. 

@themadcamel I’m sorry you’re still randomly puking too :( some of you really deserve some second tri relief!

@septoctkids sorry you have the flu 🤒 I hope you’re better soon!

• Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/9  /  16+2

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Stuck in limbo until a/s 3 weeks from today

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: Avocado

Upcoming Appointments: A/s 3 weeks from today!

How are you feeling?: Pretty good, but also getting out of breath more quickly like @calliah

Rants/Raves: I changed departments within my company right around the time I found out I was KU. My old team is a pretty specialized department and they recently added three new hires. Just learned yesterday that my old boss is taking an assignment in Belgium for the next 12-18 mos... I have a feeling the team is going to be asking me tons of questions about how to do things! 

Questions: nope

GTKY: What is your favorite color and why? Green, mostly just because it's pretty
  • Options
    @lillywonderland Wow a college runner?!  You are way more hard core than me!  I'm a casual runner.  I've run a marathon and am done with that.  I've run a few halves and would love to run more in the coming years.  And I love a good weekend 10K here and there.  Aside from that, I just try to get a couple of 3-5 mile runs in a week at a not-at-all-impressive pace!  
  • Options
    @mamaber2204 I am so jealous you're feeling amazing! lol And yay for team blue again!

@supermom34482 can't wait to hear how your appt goes today!

@themadcamel I LOL'ed at "she-bean".
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @calliah no, it's not HG. I puke at least once every day, but usually no more than twice and I can still keep water and stuff down. My bad days are maybe once a week or so and I'll get sick like 3-4 times. I had it even worse with DS and they still wouldn't diagnose with HG since I never actually needed fluids even though there were days I couldn't keep anything down. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Options
    @zuuls_mom I hope you feel better soon!  I'm so excited for DS1 to have a brother, but I do have a twinge of sadness about never having a daughter and that I can't buy all those adorable clothes you posted!!!  I'm also a little intimidated about having TWO boys.  I'm donating all my fragile items to charity.  ;)  
  • Options
    @mamaber2204 Yup! I did cross country and track - from the 400 to 5k with some steeplechase thrown in (that’s the race with the water pit for those who know nothing about track 😂). I haven’t completed a marathon yet - my knee problems flared up about 3/4 through training so I was only able to run about 22 miles of it. Maybe someday I’ll attempt it again, but not tomorrow! I still run almost everyday...it’s just usually to catch my train! 😂😳
  • Options
    @zuuls_mom Ah. Well, that’s both good and not good I guess. Good that it’s not HG, not good that you still feel crappy! I hope it lets up soon
  • Options
    @supermom34482 yay! Can’t beleive anatomy scans are coming up. We just scheduled ours too. So exciting! The ultrasound thread will be filled with so much cuteness once again soon! 
  • Options

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/24 14w 0d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: still in the dark but hoping for a girl

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: baby has the ability to smile now

Upcoming Appointments: not until 4/17

How are you feeling?: Finally getting back to normal. Still no appetite but always hungry!

Rants/Raves: Maybe I’m being harsh, but sometimes the questions in the “real answers” section on the app have me thinking these ladies should not have reproduced. Have they ever heard of google ffs?

Questions: Nope

GTKY: What is your favorite color and why? I’d have to say yellow. It just seems happy to me.
  • Options
    Hello ladies. Don't have much time today so I can't eat anyone but thanks for the advice. It's actually not my brothers fault...he doesn't know they need help bc my parents don't tell him. They only tell me and then when I suggest telling my brother so he can help, they say that's too much on him.

Just wanted to let you know the nipt ultrasound went well and we should habe blood results in a wk! I've thought it was a girl all this time but yesterday when they showed me the baby I was like omg it's a boy. They didn't say it was, I just had this odd feeling. Can't wait to find out!
  • Options
    @nightdreamr13 sounds like you need a family meeting to get this figured out.  It sucks that there is always that one sibling who is never expected to step up.
    @kiddiesandkitties Hopefully your daughter is recovering now!

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: Sept 21 14+?

FTM/STM/STM+: 3rd baby

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: troll doll.  

Upcoming Appointments: April 9 and I will have my glucose test done then. 

How are you feeling?: Today, ok.  I just had a 48 hour migraine so that was awesome.  Some spotting happening but looks to be clearing up. 

Rants/Raves: I can't wait to feel movement.  It keeps my anxiety at bay to be reassured by the kicks.  Even the ones that feel like they are going to karate chop their way through my abdomen!

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite color and why? Purple.  Not sure why, it just always has been since I was a little kid.
  • Options
    I am terrible at tagging on this thread but I'm following along with all of you!

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 15 weeks 3 days

FTM/STM/STM+: STM - DD will be 3 end of June

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team Green till delivery!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: 8 pack box of crayons! 

Upcoming Appointments: Prayerfully boring & routine 16 week check up a week from today. They'll listen for HB on doppler and check my urine & weight. 20 week scan on 4/29 which I can't wait for! 

How are you feeling?: Overall I feel great, such a welcome change from just a few weeks ago. I'm tired and I get more frequent persistent headaches, but I definitely got a bit more energy since last week! 

Rants/Raves: RAVE: We've been nervous about telling my 2.5 year old daughter about the baby (TW- we had a prior loss in November END TW) and because we don't think she is going to be excited about someone else taking Mom & Dad's attention. BUT I brought her to the neighbors the other night to play (they have an 8 week old) and when she came home she said 'Mommy I want a baby just like they have a baby! I told her that she'd have to pray for one. So every night as we say grace for dinner, my daughter now prays for a baby, and it melts my heart <3 I can't wait to tell her (after our 20 week scan!). 

Questions: Anyone elses chest like super sore again out of nowhere?? I feel like they doubled in size & got really sore this week!! 

GTKY: What is your favorite color and why? I love all things bright! Yellow is the happiest color to me, aqua is another favorite because I love the beach and the ocean and it reminds me of all things tranquil. I'm also very much a pink girly girl !
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    Wow guys this thread is blowing up! I'm so thrilled! 

@lillywonderland What kinda floors? I love reno projects! Our house has been a non stop reno project since we moved in. 

@lillywonderland @mamaber2204 I really really tried getting into running. I did it solidly for an entire year. could never get past a 2 miles. It never got easier and I never felt great after. So I gave it up and turned to yoga  :D

@nightdreamr13 How did NIPT scan go? 

@cheshyre319 I have been thinking about a squatty potty. I used one at a friends house (is that weird?) over Thanksgiving and it was awesome. Also, I think it will help with "pregnancy digestion issues"... if you will  :D

@bubsalicious What kind of yoga are you doing?? And yay for first baby purchase. I've found soooo many things I want to buy but am holding out until AS @ 18 weeks. 

omg so many updates. Will tag the rest when I get back from my 14 weeks scan in a few hours! EEKK!
  • Options
    @nomangos23 have a great scan!!! 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    @nomangos23 ah good luck today! Hope baby boy is moving up a storm.
  • Options
    It's crazy that anatomy and glucose appts are so quickly approaching!  Last time I opted for 4x/day blood sugar testing instead of the glucose drink because of the artificial colors and intense amount of sugar in the drink.  I'm thinking of just drinking the bloody drink this time.  That was a lot of work.  Haha.  
  • Options
    @mamaber2204 I had GD with my first pregnancy so I have early glucose testing.  I think most of you still have about 10 weeks or so before you have to do it.  Normally, isn't it around 26 weeks?
  • Options
    @monkeysmom80 Oh, good!  My midwife hasn't told me when it's happening.  Glad to know it's probably still a ways out!  
  • Options
    @MsBeachNJ that's so great that she's praying for a baby every night and so exciting that you'll get to tell her soon!

@mamaber2204 I check blood sugar levels too instead of doing the drink. I don't eat sugar enough that I'm sure I'd fail the one hour anyways. I've been doing random tests for fun, although was alarmed at one big spike from Blaze pizza. At least my levels always drop fine but I'll definitely be checking frequently as I get further along. I know what you mean though about it being more time consuming. It's motivating to get back to eating better after the 1st tri though.