Options

Group 1 Check-in (Aug 1-7) w/o 03/10

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: what is the first memory you have?ģ how old were you? 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
Re-started TTC Aug 2016
Started IF testing Nov 2016
Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

Re: Group 1 Check-in (Aug 1-7) w/o 03/10

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 19 weeks. We find out an official due date tomorrow but I don't expect it will change much since I know what day I ovulated. 

Baby is the size of a(n): mango

Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan tomorrow! 

How are you feeling?: good.  Ready to finally see this baby! 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: I was 3 or 4 years old.  I don't remember which was first,  but I remember a few things from a townhouse we lived in until I was 4. I remember when I learned to tie my shoes and I remember playing at the park behind the town house. 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  8/6 18w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Postcard

Upcoming Appointments: OB appt on 3/20, then nothing for a month! 

How are you feeling?: My heartburn is horrendous, but otherwise, I’m feeling okay!

Rants/Raves: My husband is a Paramedic/Firefighter and last night he worked an overnight shift. On his way home he brought me a coffee and a donut. I love him. :lol:

Questions: This will be our 7th kiddo so we don’t have a lot that we NEED to buy. But there are a bunch of gadgets that I WANT to buy. Anyone in a similar situation? How are you deciding what unnecessary but fun things you are going to spend money on? 

I am am not sure exactly what my earliest memory is, but I was probably 3-ish. Playing with my Rainbow Bright toys, the smell of the preschool that I went to, and getting my first bicycle are pretty early memories of mine. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hemlheml member
    @cmessamore This is our first, so we’re buying everything meaning I’m of no help with your question! 

@BigBadWolf12 Yay for your scan tomorrow!! Hope you get some great photos. 

8/2 19w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): mango

Upcoming Appointments: Anatomy scan on Wednesday 

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. Bump is growing daily, it seems 

Rants/Raves: Saw Kacey Musgraves with MH last night. Just love her and didn’t mind standing the whole time TOO much 

Questions: I plan to ask NP on Wednesday, but anyone know what kind of hot teas we’re supposed to stay away from? 

GTKY: what is the first memory you have? how old were you? 
    I remember getting my hair hot rolled for my dance recital when I was 3ish
  • Options
    @BigBadWolf12 - how did your anatomy scan go? 

@heml - I plan on asking my doctor about teas too. I was drinking chamomile because I thought it was safe since it's caffeine free, but I read online that some herbal teas could be harmful. 

Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/6 18 wk+6 days

Baby is the size of a(n): artichoke

Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan tomorrow!

How are you feeling?: tired, but pretty good. I feel like I've gotten significantly bigger the last few days, but I still haven't felt any movement, so looking forward to the a/s tomorrow.

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: what is the first memory you have?ģ how old were you? I remember my first dance recital when I was 4 because I insisted on wearing my ballet shoes to the recital, rather than wearing regular shoes and then changing. 
  • Options
    hemlheml member
    @sw1122 I love that we both have dance related memories! I bet you’ll start feeling movement super soon (maybe even at the scan when you see that LO moving on the screen??)
  • Options
    mkrelmkrel member
    @cmessamore This is our second daughter and I have a lot from my first since she is only 21 months, but I feel the same way.  I just haven't really purchased anything yet and I keep telling myself to hold off until closer to the end.  I don't want to transition from the crib because my daughter sleeps so well, so buying another crib is a somewhat unnecessary (probably) purchase, as well as more furniture and painting.  So I keep telling myself that we already have a lot to spend on, and then once I'm really organized I can see what I still feel like I need.  It is just bothering me to think that we bought all of these nice new things and clothes for my daughter, and I don't want this baby to ONLY get hand me downs even though she won't know the difference.

@BigBadWolf12 I hope you had a great anatomy scan!!! 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 19+2  8/3

Baby is the size of a(n): Four toed hedgehog

Upcoming Appointments: 3/18

How are you feeling?: Good, finally over the flu and feeling better! Still tired, but I am assuming that is my new normal at this point.

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: what is the first memory you have?ģ how old were you? I remember running around my house with my cousin and brothers I think around 3.  
  • Options
    8/5, 19w

Baby is the size of a(n):
    Mango

Upcoming Appointments:
    AS on the 22nd

How are you feeling?:
    Rested, it's finally spring break. After this, only 50 days of school left! 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

I was 3 and we were moving from Albuquerque to Lubbock, TX. It was just me and Mom. My dad and siblings were already there, I think. We had a pillow fight in the hotel room, and it was so fun!
  • Options
    BigBadWolf12BigBadWolf12 member
    edited March 2019
    @sw1122 and @mkrel thanks!  It went well :) I didn't feel ds until after the a/s. I don't think it's uncommon :)

We find out boy/girl tomorrow with family on Skype but it's in the envelope! 

Instant relief to see one baby on the screen since this was our first scan and I've been feeling a lot of movement this time around...like once a day since 15+4, twice a day since 17 weeks and 3-6 times a day in the last week and not just one or two nudges at a time but like,  dance party each time. So I was honestly nervous.

Everything looks healthy!  I get an extra scan at 32 weeks to check that the placenta does migrate up since the tech said it was on the low end, but not low enough to worry about now. 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016