August 2019 Moms
Options

Fit Mama Friday 3/1

How'd you do this week?! Goals for next week?

Image result for namastay in bed meme

Re: Fit Mama Friday 3/1

• Options
    hemlheml member
    This wasn’t a stellar workout week for me, but I’ll take one yoga and one Orangetheory class as a victory. Will try to do some walking around this weekend if the weather is nice
  • Options
    That sounds like a victory to me @heml I really hope the weather is nice enough for a walk.  We're apparently getting hit with another cold snap AND OH MY GOD ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THE WINTER.

AFM, I worked out Monday morning only.  I have a cold and really appreciated the extra sleep. I'm hoping to get back on track this weekend and start back at it on Monday!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mwmiller4 extra sleep is important! 
    @heml I think getting in any workout is a victory! 
    I was in the same boat as @mwmiller4 . I got a cold last week and it is lingering a bit. My goal is to get back to the gym next week. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    mkrelmkrel member
    Good job ladies! Still slacking over here.  I only have one workout in so far.  My family has been here all week, so that hasn't helped.  I was hoping to walk this weekend, but it's looking cold and rainy.  Next week is a new week! 
  • Options
    I did not do well this week because my allergies were so bad. 

I only made it to barre 1 time. I did get in my 5 KMs per day but barely. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    @heml - two workouts + a weekend walk sounds like a great week!
    @AKuzReve - sorry your allergies have been so bad. I have terrible seasonal allergies, so I'm not looking forward to the spring. Have you been taking anything? 
    @Avrilmai and @mwmiller4 - hope you feel better soon!

I haven't worked out all week. I've been so tired this week - as/more tired than some of my worst 1st trimester days. I was hoping to make it to the gym tomorrow, but it looks like snow and nasty weather overnight. @mkrel - I'm seriously considering a Peloton now. I think I would have forced myself to do something this week if I had equipment in the house and I wouldn't have to worry about weather/bad road conditions if I have something in the house!
  • Options
    @sw1122, it has been so warm here so allergy season has already begun. 😩😩 I have been taking allergy pills. I got a new one yesterday and I’m hoping it helps more. It rained today and it’s kind of cold again so that is helping allergies for now. I even missed 2 of my 4 classes this week because of allergies. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    I can’t get past the only running on the weekends. Before I got pregnant, I ran 2-3 times a week with my group at 5am but since I got pregnant, I just can’t make myself get up that early since I can’t cone home and take a nap (and it’s too hot after work to run). I had 3 races last weekend (5k, 10k, and half) that went well (except that I kept having to stop for bathroom breaks which was annoying).  Getting in 6 miles tomorrow 
  • Options
    I feel like I'm finally making it out of the first tri funk. I only exercised twice, once rowing machine session and one video but it's progress!