July 2019 Moms
Options

Midwife Gender Prediction

I went to my OB appointment on Tuesday air went well! I asked my midwife what she thinks my Baby’s gender is and she said girl. She told me that the heart rate is never under 150 and that she believes that old wives tale because in her years of practice it’s always been that way. My Chinese gender prediction hasn’t lied to me and I’m on Baby number 5! So let us pray I was able to reschedule my appointment to an earlier date so instead of getting my anatomy scan next Friday I’m going Tuesday at 8:45am🥰🙏💃

Re: Midwife Gender Prediction

• Options
    My midwife thought one of mine sounded like a boy. Nope I have two girls! The heartrate and the chinese gender chart for that matter, are old wives tales. They have about a 50/50 chance of being right🙄
  • Options
    Oh man. ALL my boys heart rates were always above 150. Sorry girl. 

I can't wait to see which way this tiebreaker is going to go!!!! Come on Tuesday! 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just had my third OB appt and my u/s verified girl has never been above 150. It was in the high 130s yesterday. 
    Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Adding baby (girl) #3 on 7/21  <3