August 2019 Moms
Options

Skull theory 13 weeks

What do you think?? 

Re: Skull theory 13 weeks

• Options
    Hello there! We do not encourage one off posts here which are only about ourselves, as it makes for a really cluttered board & it's harder to get to know people. Feel free to stick around & introduce yourself, and participate in established threads. There is a big post at the top with "read this first", as well as an intro post & an ultrasound post. 

Although, I have no idea what "skull theory" is, you likely won't get many guesses here. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see Saturn hanging out above the head. Beyond that, it looks like a human but I'm not an ultrasound tech so take that with a grain of salt. 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    I think it’s a baby! Also not a sonographer though. 
  • Options
    Never heard of skull theory either, but congrats on a beautiful looking baby! 
  • Options
    Thank you all for responding with some light snark but not too mean - I've been stalking other boards - mainly to look at ultrasound pics - and figure out what LO will look like shortly (is that creepy?) - and so many of them have soooo much drama that's centered around board organization... hoping we can rise above it but still stay organized.  
  • Options
    Mind explaining what skull theory is?