August 2019 Moms
Options

Monday B*fest 2/18

2»

Re: Monday B*fest 2/18

• Options
    @agpandme I think you're making the right choice. I'm so sorry he's being so hurtful. 
  • Options
    @agpandme Big hugs. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you all. I haven't spoken to him since. It has really disturbed me to my core and my husband said it made his blood boil when he read my text. Its sad because I love my dad very much.  I was hoping this place would be good for him but its just not working out.
  • Options
    @agpandme Oh god, that sounds so awful  - I'm so sad for you that he said that.  I just hope maybe he would never had said those things if he truly was in his right mind and knowing that gives you some sort of peace.  I would say it is time for him to go back too, sad for sure. 

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• Options
    @agpandme My love tit is for support and internet hugs. I'm so sorry you heard those things from someone close to you and who you have been caring for. Like @moon1417 said, I hope those weren't sentiments he would ever truly mean. 
  • Options
    @agpandme I'm so sorry you are going through this. I agree that it sounds like you are making the right decision. Hugs, lady.