August 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 2/18

I am ready for spring.  It took me so long to drive to work today.  I had no idea it was going to snow.

Me 32 <3 H 33
TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

Re: Weekly Randoms 2/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jrm_14 Thanks for the info, as long as all is well.  :)
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    @moon1417 I am so with you!
    @jrm_14 wow...nice job TB
    @sourlemon what color did you paint the room?
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    Whoa sorry if that's huge, not sure why the spoiler box didn't take. Darn bump! 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    @sourlemon I like the sparkle light switch cover ;) My oldest daughter would approve
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Options
    On Monday's H takes care of kid duty. So I'm laying down and he us going to bring me pizza after it's cooked. I'm so hungry and so tired and pretty sure I have a sinus infection
  • Options
    @Beauxbaton sorry about the possible sinus infection... having pizza on the couch sounds amazing right now...
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Options
    So I don't know if I should put this here or in questions, but I noticed that when long-time bumpers talk about using the love it button they call it a "love tit" at first I thought it was typo, but now I've seen it enough that I'm not sure. Can someone please explain?
  • Options
    @sourlemon i love those colors and the sparkle switch plate! 

@jrm_14 I saw that too! Just why?
  • Options
    @mrosek91 I think it was originally a typo and then just became a funny way to say it 😂
  • Options
    It takes two is on Netflix and that makes me happy.
  • Options
    @dogmomma096 I don't think it's weird to ask you boss to call you. I also feel super awkward about bringing it up. I have to tell my board (they are my boss since I am the ED of a nonprofit) and I think I am just going to put a note in the packet of info I send out ahead of board meetings instead of awkwardly bringing it up at our board meeting next week. It will double as a test to see who actually reads the packet! I did tell our board president in person though. 
  • Options
    @dogmomma096 I totally think you're ok to ask him to call you. I'm awkward about these things too, & you just kind of have to do it! 
  • Options
    @WinchesterGirl sending hugs, they're easier to get through the internet than donuts. Although a quick google shows that Krispy Kreme in Australia will deliver if you order at least a dozen. We need to get that here...
    Toddlers do have a wonderful knack for knowing exactly when you sit down, and waiting until then to need something. I'm super impressed you managed to get dinner in the crockpot, I'm lucky if I can get out the door on time in the morning.
  • Options
    @mrosek91 Thanks! Man I wish Krispy Kreme delivered here! I would probably weigh about 50 pounds more though, so maybe best they don't.  :D
  • Options
    @heml WTF? Who runs a business like that?
  • Options
    @heml Wow, that is awful.  Better to know now though! 
  • Options
    I laughed so hard at this. I threatened to do this during my first pregnancy if a stranger came up to touch me. Luckily it never happened. https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/as3skm/aita_for_grabbing_a_strangers_boob/?st=JSBYG9TP&sh=4c684d5a
  • Options
    TwinkiedollTwinkiedoll member
    edited February 2019
    --deleted--
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    --deleted--
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    --deleted--
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    --deleted--
  • Options
    Sorry for the multiple posts. My browser is going nuts and I can't go back to delete it or do anything.
  • Options
    This pregnancy has turned me into such a high maintenance pooper. I'm over it. 
  • Options
    Sorry for the multiple posts. My browser is going nuts and I can't go back to delete it or do anything.
    Hahaha I was like, "Hot damn, blow up thread much?"  :D
  • Options
    I really wish I had the energy to see. But so tired. Plus the sewing room (in the basement) has a shitty window. So it's always like 4 degrees in there.
  • Options
    @WinchesterGirl Sounds like we’re having sinilar days! My toddler woke up in a contrary mood, and was just difficult all morning - then it took AN HOUR to get her down for a nap, and now that she’s FINALLY down I’m going to have to wake her up in the middle of it to go to her pediatrician appointment!! 😫

Here’s to hoping that tomorrow goes better for both of us...
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @WinchesterGirl @mkrel I guess the demand exceeds the supply so they can run their facility this way?? I’m VERY glad to know now and move on to my next tour next Tuesday!
  • Options
    @aecm I'm sorry! The tough days are worse when you're pregnant and exhausted. I'm counting down the minutes until my husband gets home. 
  • Options
    We are getting another "winter storm" and our nanny just called out. Also I've been up with DS#2 since 3am because he's sick, fever, cranky, runny nose, but the doctor is closed thanks to this storm.