February 2019 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change Feb. 13th

For those with a due date of Feb. 6th, 13th, 20th, or 27th

1) How many weeks are you/How old is LO? How big is baby? 
2) How are you feeling/How's LO doing? 
3) Any appointments this week? 
4) R/R/Q? 
5) What is something you hope to always remember about this pregnancy and why?

Me: 31
     DH: 34
Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change Feb. 13th

• Options
    Congrats again to our mommas who have delivered beautiful, healthy LOs! @glitterbug6 and @kenishi
    If I don't get a chance again, I just want to wish the rest of the pregnant Wednesday mommas a H&H delivery!  

1) How many weeks are you/How old is LO? How big is baby? 39 weeks, pumpkin (this actually seems pretty spot-on)

2) How are you feeling/How's LO doing? Baby girl is just crowded in there and it's making everything sore and painful. She is a serious mover despite the small space. Reflux is still my bff and I've been a lot more emotional lately, crying over nothing and impatient with everyone and everything. Also, prodromal/false labor that consists of mildly-uncomfortable contractions every 5-15 minutes that fizzle out after a few hours. Lame.

3) Any appointments this week? Regular prenatal on Friday. I decline to have my cervix checked because there is no reason for it, so my appointments nowadays consist of a blood pressure check, a belly measurement and a listen to baby's heart. 

4) R/R/Q? My rant is everyone's predictions on when I'll deliver. I'm getting so tired of people saying, "you won't make it til the end of the week," or "10 bucks says you go into labor tonight." I guess I want to believe it so bad, but my body isn't cooperating and it frustrates me.

5) What is something you hope to always remember about this pregnancy and why? I hope to remember how much I wanted and looked forward to meeting this baby girl, despite the discomfort and craziness of being pregnant. As a mom of 2 LOs, it's easy to forget how much you anticipated your LO when they're running around being a crazy toddler.

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Options
    1. I am 39 weeks, baby is as big as a basketball (or pumpkin) and is still dribbling around in my abdomen like crazy and with even more strength. 

2. I am feeling so sore everywhere all the time and it hurts to move around in bed, get my clothes on, walk, etc. Back pain has been visiting me everyday and sometimes shoots into my thighs as well. Struggling to eat 3 meals a day too, it seems like if I try to eat more I just get heartburn so I haven’t been able to eat much lately. The baby feels even more anxious than I am sometimes, he is so strong and has been moving around a ton still, still kicking me in the ribs too and it feels like he has taken up boxing as a “get me out of here” tactic. I’ve also been feeling pretty strange: dizzy, out of it, and just too tired to do anything lately. My partner says he feels the same, oddly, maybe he is just an empath or maybe we’re both coming down with something. 

3. We had a pretty boring/ normal appointment on Monday with a new midwife who shared my name (Olivia) and the midwife student shared my little sisters name, Isabella, ha! Everything was normal and we had no interesting questions to ask.

4. Just really hoping it happens soon, it seems like the contractions stopped a few days ago and now I’m just in a lot of pain which is just frustrating!

5. Well this pregnancy is going to result in our very first child so of course it’s something I will always remember and I hope I never forget what his kicking and movements feel like because that’s really the best part of being pregnant. Also I hope that this pregnancy is the one where I struggle the most (financially) because that has been the most stressful part of this whole event. If I get pregnant again in the future and have more children, I hope we can afford it and do not have to stress so much about the money aspect because that takes away so much of the magic of being pregnant. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Heyyyy I’m sort of here!

1) How many weeks are you/How old is LO? How big is baby? - 39 weeks, still pregnant!
    2) How are you feeling/How's LO doing? - Feeling large and far from in charge. Sleeping is difficult, hips and legs are painful. Baby must have dropped because thankfully I’m not out of breath anymore, but I pee constantly. It’s frustrating not being able to walk or move as fast as I used to!
    3) Any appointments this week? - OB appt today. Was offered a sweep and cervical check but I declined. My OB doesn’t even believe sweeps do anything (neither do I), checks are pointless and there’s no reason to have more hands up in my business than necessary. I’m sure I’ll have plenty of that when I’m actually in labor! 
    4) R/R/Q? - Seattle has been a nightmare this week with the snowpocalypse. It’s almost over now, but wading through two miles of slush at 6:30 am to get to a bus is not my idea of fun when 9 months pregnant. 
    5) What is something you hope to always remember about this pregnancy and why? - Baby kicks. Even thought they’re annoying sometimes I love feeling and seeing him move in there. I’ll probably even miss it, which sounds weird because he’ll be in my arms!
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024