August 2019 Moms
Options

What names have you picked out!!!

Me and my husband have picked out baby names since my last miscarriage! Now I'm pregnant again!๐Ÿ’• we find out the gender in 2 weeks! I'm currently 12w 5d. For a girl the name will be Bellami Rose, and for the boy we have Waylon Hunter.ย 

I want to hear you guy's names you have picked outย 

Re: What names have you picked out!!!

• Options
    moon1417moon1417 member
    edited February 2019
    Me and my husband have picked out baby names since my last miscarriage! Now I'm pregnant again!๐Ÿ’• we find out the gender in 2 weeks! I'm currently 12w 5d. For a girl the name will be Bellami Rose, and for the boy we have Waylon Hunter.ย 

Hi - It's great that you found us!! Now that you're here go ahead and intro on the intro thread so we can get to know you. and go here:ย https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12738007/the-great-big-thread-of-names#latest to discuss the baby names - great feed back there! ย ย  Maybe think about changing your username so we can better get to know you, and distinguish you from "knotties" you will have to log in and out once you do that.ย  Sorry about your previous loss :(
    edited because I used "also" a lot.ย 

To others... case in point..ย 

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016ย ย BFP 5/16/2016ย ย DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• Options
    ๐Ÿ™„
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    And plus also... please put a trigger warning on posts which mention losses.ย 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options

So sorry for your loss and congrats on the pregnancy -- so exciting! Your names are super unique; I don't think I've ever heard either of them. Pretty cool that you already have them figured out.

Definitely check out the "Great Big Thread of Names" that the poster above linked to -- that's where people like to keep all things related to name lists, ideas, decisions, and feedback. Hope to see you there!ย