Happy Valentine's Week 3rd tri ladies!!
This is a weekly check in for the mamas who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.
- How far along? EDD?
- How is everyone feeling this week?
- Any upcoming appointments?
- GTKY: Anyone started packing their hospital bag yet? If so, any "must have" items you are bringing?
- Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery!
If you're just joining us please post a:
- Mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD
- How many babies you are pregnant with
- If you know the gender(s)
- How you have been feeling in your 3rd tri
Please let us know if you need to be added to the list below:
@darkstar42 EDD2/13 BOY
@drove2u EDD 3/23 (eviction date 3/18) BOY!
kristimh80 EDD 3/28 GIRL!
@uterusdreams EDD 3/29 GIRL!
@scikap EDD 4/1 BOY!
madasm0530 4/20 BOY!
TTC #1 since April 2015
June 2016 - CP
2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
IVF w/ PGS - January 2018
FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
ERA Cycle May / June 2018
ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP
Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
EDD March 28, 2019
Baby Girl born 3/26/19