February Symptoms?? - Page 6 — The Bump
October 2019 Moms

February Symptoms??

12346

Re: February Symptoms??

  • I’m def in the nausea boat full force... I feel permanently hungover! Was really bad over the weekend, basically living on fruit and sourdough right now haha. 
    elle-0409galentineemily1052c.gardner37
  • christis8 said:
    @melanier26 my loss was 5w too. And I’m 5w3d. I’m just praying to get through until fridays ultrasound so I can hopefully feel more at ease. Sending hugs and strength your way. I totally get how you feel. 
    🤞 for you too!
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

    christis8
  • @ceclarlinetlo @christis8 Thanks for the support. I was a total mess earlier but am feeling a bit better now
    ceclarlinetlo
  • @cmbt2 @soralette yes! But I already take magnesium every day. I'll look into potassium rich foods, I think strawberries are!
    @soralette isn't the snow just insane!? We lost power this afternoon too to add to the fun 🙃
    @galentine how scary! I get lightheaded really easily while pregnant, especially in hot showers... 
  • FTM here. Does anyone have an upset stomach/has had one in previous oregnancies? Not feeling nauseous, so I’m wondering if this is morning sickness or just a standard upset stomach. 
  • cuduebor said:
    FTM here. Does anyone have an upset stomach/has had one in previous oregnancies? Not feeling nauseous, so I’m wondering if this is morning sickness or just a standard upset stomach. 
    Yes- it actually is probably morning sickness or heartburn. It can manifest differently in each person, either as an upset stomach, nausea, or vomiting, or some combo of the three. 
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19 
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • My stupid boobs are leaking already 😒 I was hoping to have another month or two before it started 😪
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19 
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
    marbellie
  • @cmbt2 whoa! That feels early? But what do I know, I am new to this haha. 
  • zaraanity said:
    @cmbt2 whoa! That feels early? But what do I know, I am new to this haha. 
    It is... I never fully dried up after either kid, despite never breastfeeding 🤷🏼‍♀️ It used to be intermittent (like once or twice a month), but it’s ramped up to daily for the last week 😪
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19 
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • @cmbt2 ah maaan that’s rough! Thinking of you!
  • cmbt2 said:
    My stupid boobs are leaking already 😒 I was hoping to have another month or two before it started 😪
    LOL. And my jugs are drying up. Pregnancy is weird. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have joined the nausea train. It started yesterday when I almost threw up on an airplane. This morning I woke up and got smacked in the face with it. Yay...?
    galentinec.gardner37zaraanityelle-0409
  • Heartburn/reflux causing nausea hit me HARD last night and is continuing this morning, though it’s much milder now. DH went out at 10:00 last night to get me Zantac. I may be sticking to very bland foods for awhile 😕
    c.gardner37junebabyh
  • I think my sense of smell is really ramping up. I had to take the trash out (from my office!) b/c the stench of salad dressing from my plastic lunch container was just too much. I call this a win though since I've had basically zero symptoms this whole time!
    galentineemily1052wanderlostmarbellie
  • galentine said:
    Apparently brushing my teeth makes me gag and vomit now, which causes a hilariously vicious, never-ending cycle. Brush teeth, vomit, so brush teeth again.... vomit again. Round and round I go 😜
    Ugh that sucks so bad! It makes me gag, but haven't vomited yet!  Same thing last pregnancy. I had such a hard time brushing my teeth. And I had to switch toothpaste. Couldn't stand the one I was using.
    galentine
  • This is my 3rd pregnancy and I started symptoms around implantation. My body seems to remember. Breasts are incredibly tender (which was the major sign this time), but also some nausea and indigestion. I had bad morning sickness with my first two, so not looking forward to that aspect. 


    elle-0409
  • I haven't noticed too much yet other than sore, swollen boobs (which is what prompted me to take a test!). This is my 4th, so I'm kind of dreading all of symptoms. I tend to feel nauseated 24/7, exhausted 24/7, and am super sensitive to smells (although the smells that really bothered me differed with all 3 kids). 

    Son 4/27/12, Son 10/15/14, Daughter 9/29/16....Baby #4 due 10/09/19!  Apparently we get really bored in January ;)
    junebabyh
  • I woke up feeling so nauseous again today. After nibbling on breakfast I remembered I had Sea Bands from my last pregnancy. It could just be a coincidence with the timing and maybe it’s the food that helped but I feel so much better now! I wasn’t really expecting them to do much. Worth a try if anyone else is feeling miserable. Just make sure you get the regular ones and not the pregnancy specific ones bc they’re a lot cheaper.
    zaraanityemily1052
  • @melanier26 Ooh I just remembered I have some Sea Bands!! I need to try those. Dying over here. 

  • I've just been really exhausted all day. I always get the pregnancy super smell immediately too. I have terrible sinus issues and can usually barely smell anything. Then all of a sudden, I can smell ev.er.y.thing. 
  • @SLou24 Me too, it came on fast and furious 🤢 Going to call my dr to see if I can start on B6 and/or ginger capsules 
  • Only 4 weeks today, and my symptoms are maybe not even symptoms (am I tired because I’m pregnant or because I have a toddler? 🤷‍♀️). But last time my all day nausea started right before 6 weeks and lasted more or less until I gave birth so I’m having some anxiety knowing what’s right around the corner. I’m also trying to do all the things (see friends! Go on fun outings with DD! Get ahead on my work!) before I have trouble doing anything. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think the food aversion is kicking in. My friend offered me some of their chicken at lunch and I declined so quickly it was awkward. The idea of chicken was revolting! I was adverse to chicken when pregnant with DS so I guess I can’t be too surprised. 
  • Aaaaaaaand the throwing up has begun. 5 weeks 2 days. Ugh.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welp I have started crying at things. Today I cried at a cute dog picture, and because my husband tidied up the house before I came home from my work trip. 🙄
    emily1052
  • Ugh! This is my first and I have this motion sickness like feeling since the start of week 6 for me (which was 3 days back). I didn’t really know how nausea was supposed to feel like but after reading some of the comments above, I think motion sickness comes really close to it. I feel  ‘yukk’ usually before lunch time. And sooo sleepy. My boobs are less tender now though. So m happy about the nausea coz I feel like I need to feel something in order to feel that m really pregnant! 
  • Ugh! This is my first and I have this motion sickness like feeling since the start of week 6 for me (which was 3 days back). I didn’t really know how nausea was supposed to feel like but after reading some of the comments above, I think motion sickness comes really close to it. I feel  ‘yukk’ usually before lunch time. And sooo sleepy. My boobs are less tender now though. So m happy about the nausea coz I feel like I need to feel something in order to feel that m really pregnant! 
    My morning sickness feels much more like motion sickness than a tummy bug type nausea. I get a feeling similar to how I feel reading in a hot car.
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

  • Ive pretty much had zero symptoms aside from a missing period. I had a little bit of a metallic taste in my mouth the week I was due for my period and I had that with my first pregnancy so I was a little suspicious that I was going to get a positive test. Other than that, its business as usual for me at this point. 
  • beachybeanbeachybean member
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 15
    Besides being extremely tired I’ve had mild on and off cramping for over a week. Mostly on my right side. Mild nausea and hot flashes at work. I remember being very tired with my first but I do not remember cramping like this. 
  • Besides being extremely tired I’ve had mild on and off cramping for over a week. Mostly on my right side. Mild nausea and hot flashes at work. I remember being very tired with my first but I do not remember cramping like this. 
    I feel like I'm cramping earlier on and more so than I remember. Mine seems to alternate on each side. 


  • sorarose said:
    Besides being extremely tired I’ve had mild on and off cramping for over a week. Mostly on my right side. Mild nausea and hot flashes at work. I remember being very tired with my first but I do not remember cramping like this. 
    I feel like I'm cramping earlier on and more so than I remember. Mine seems to alternate on each side. 
    I've definitely been having more cramping with this one too but it's normal. I find if I sit down and drink more water they subside. 
  • LMMama said:
    sorarose said:
    Besides being extremely tired I’ve had mild on and off cramping for over a week. Mostly on my right side. Mild nausea and hot flashes at work. I remember being very tired with my first but I do not remember cramping like this. 
    I feel like I'm cramping earlier on and more so than I remember. Mine seems to alternate on each side. 
    I've definitely been having more cramping with this one too but it's normal. I find if I sit down and drink more water they subside. 
    Yup, it’s an actually thing with STM+. Not to be a Debbie downer, but be prepared down the road for more BH that start earlier and are more painful or a longer prodromal labor (1 day of slight cramps with DS1. 5 WEEKs of prodromal with DS2. Such fun).
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19 
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • cmbt2 said:
    LMMama said:
    sorarose said:
    Besides being extremely tired I’ve had mild on and off cramping for over a week. Mostly on my right side. Mild nausea and hot flashes at work. I remember being very tired with my first but I do not remember cramping like this. 
    I feel like I'm cramping earlier on and more so than I remember. Mine seems to alternate on each side. 
    I've definitely been having more cramping with this one too but it's normal. I find if I sit down and drink more water they subside. 
    Yup, it’s an actually thing with STM+. Not to be a Debbie downer, but be prepared down the road for more BH that start earlier and are more painful or a longer prodromal labor (1 day of slight cramps with DS1. 5 WEEKs of prodromal with DS2. Such fun).


    Stuck in the box but I had the opposite happen! With my DD I had BHs for like a full month before I was induced. With my DS I felt great and my water randomly broke. So, I'm sure this 3rd one will throw me through a loop!
  • LMMama said:
    cmbt2 said:
    LMMama said:
    sorarose said:
    Besides being extremely tired I’ve had mild on and off cramping for over a week. Mostly on my right side. Mild nausea and hot flashes at work. I remember being very tired with my first but I do not remember cramping like this. 
    I feel like I'm cramping earlier on and more so than I remember. Mine seems to alternate on each side. 
    I've definitely been having more cramping with this one too but it's normal. I find if I sit down and drink more water they subside. 
    Yup, it’s an actually thing with STM+. Not to be a Debbie downer, but be prepared down the road for more BH that start earlier and are more painful or a longer prodromal labor (1 day of slight cramps with DS1. 5 WEEKs of prodromal with DS2. Such fun).


    Stuck in the box but I had the opposite happen! With my DD I had BHs for like a full month before I was induced. With my DS I felt great and my water randomly broke. So, I'm sure this 3rd one will throw me through a loop!
    Can I hate you? Just a little?

    there were multiple times I got down to 3-1-1, but right when I was ready to call, they would peter out 😪 when he finally did arrive,
    my MW said we’ll induce for any future ones because it only took 2 hours 🙈🙈
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19 
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • Blah, the nausea is kicking in and I hate it. The pharmacist gave me a month sample of Diclectin but I haven’t tried it yet. Not sure why but I am hesitant. I had a terrible sleep last night and feel hungover-like today. 
Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards