October 2019 Moms

February Symptoms??

Re: February Symptoms??

• Oh I am so, so sorry @Cakimmy30 thinking of you!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Insomniacs unite! I have been getting tired earlier, and the second I hit the pillow I am out, but I’m not sleeping as soundly, and I wake up in the middle of the night. No nausea yet (I’m estimating 6weeks today), but my boobs still hurt, nipples have gotten larger and slightly darker, and are always pointed out! I also have found myself not feeling hungry at all. Not good aversion- food tatstes good- I just have to force myself to eat! Coffee used to be my life blood, but I can’t even finish 8oz, it’s not something I crave anymore since getting pregnant.

My PMS symptoms very much mirror pregnancy symptoms... so I am surprised that I don’t really have the “bad” pregnancy symptoms! *fingers crossed I didn’t jinx myself*
  • Loading the player...
  • @Cakimmy30 I'm so sorry you're going through this. Please take care of yourself! Thinking of you
  • So sorry that you are going through this, @Cakimmy30 ❤️ Sending lots of love your way. I’ve been there and it absolutely sucks. Hope you are surrounded by support right now. 
  • ** TW **

I started bleeding and I think I’m out. If by some miracle I’m wrong, then I’ll drop back in. Otherwise I wish you all a happy, healthy, and boring pregnancy. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @greenbean-2, oh no! I hope the bleeding stops soon and everything is ok. Thinking of you. ❤
  • Oh no @greenbean-2 I hope everything is ok 🤞🏾❤️
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @greenbean-2 I am so sorry. I hope that everything is okay. <3
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @Cakimmy30 I'm so sorry to hear.  Thinking of you.

@greenbean-2 I hope its nothing and everything is ok.  <3
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @smorales89 The suppositories are not fun! I’m off them now, my numbers looked good at six weeks so my RE said to stop. That discharge is nasty isn’t  it! Hang in there, I know it’s not fun. 
  • @Cakimmy30 I am so sorry. 

@greenbean-2 Hoping everything is okay for you. 
  • @Cakimmy30 I am so sorry to read your post. Be kind to yourself and wrap yourself in loving snuggles from those two adorable boys you have.
    @greenbean-2 fingers crossed everything is ok for you and you're not out. Really hoping for a drop back in.
    *hugs* to you both!
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • So I had motion sickness type nausea almost the entire pregnancy with DS. For the most part the only thing that helped was sucking on hard candies... This time around I started out with the nausea around 5 weeks, but it was able to be (mostly) alleviated by eating something. Now already at 6 and a half weeks, eating is making the nausea doubly bad. Anyone else go thru that switch up?
         BabyGaga
  • @Cakimmy30 so sorry to hear that. Sending lots of love and prayers for ur well being. 

@greenbean-2 I hope everything turns out fine for u. Keeping u in my prayers
  • @Cakimmy30 I'm so sorry... Sending love and light 💚 
  • Around four weeks or so, I had light cramping and expected my period. Five days later I found out I was pregnant, but the cramping continued for another week which made me nervous. But after talking to my doctor I found out it was normal! I’m 6 weeks today and it finally subsided last week sometime, but I still get cramps when I need to use the bathroom (anyone else?), even just after drinking a bunch of water I start getting crampy, but using the bathroom pretty much alleviates it.
    I’ve had a tiny bit of nausea, mostly first thing in the morning only about three times now, but after I eat it typically goes away.
    Also, my boobs are soooo sore. Especially on the sides, and they just feel solid.
    I think the biggest thing for me though is the exhaustion. I constantly need naps, especially after meals!
  • @greenbean-2 thinking of you and praying everything is ok, I’m so sorry ❤️ 

After the crazy vomiting that I now know was a bug that made its way around our family, I’ve had pretty much nothing. Maybe more sleepy like I’ve been falling asleep while watching GOT with MH before bed like we do every night. Also I’ve been sleeping like a ROCK, which is very unlike me, I wake a lot and am restless, so I’ve been enjoying that perk while it lasts! 
  • I am really struggling to keep my body temperature consistent. I’m either so hot that I  want to go roll in the snow, or so cold that I want my fire place on and 5 blankets. There is no middle and I go back and forth at least 2 times an hour it seems like. 
  • I am really struggling to keep my body temperature consistent. I’m either so hot that I  want to go roll in the snow, or so cold that I want my fire place on and 5 blankets. There is no middle and I go back and forth at least 2 times an hour it seems like. 
    I have this problem too! I’ll be so cold I don’t feel like I’ll ever get warm, then suddenly I’m sweating and wanting an ice bath. It’s so strange!
  • Anyone else having shortness of breath? I haven’t gained a pound yet and have always been fairly fit. But all of a sudden I can’t walk up the stairs in my house without getting out of breath. I think I read that it happens from nasal passages swelling or something? Whatever it is it is driving me a bit bonkers. 
  • @jenferlee82 Yes, I get winded more easily. It's very glamorous. :D    And I'm jealous that you haven't gained any weight yet!
    TTC History
    Started trying June 2018
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

I have this problem too! I’ll be so cold I don’t feel like I’ll ever get warm, then suddenly I’m sweating and wanting an ice bath. It’s so strange!
    Normally I am always very WARM in the house, especially at night... where I fight for the AC and my DH fights for the heater.. now I’m the cold one!
  • Any moms here deal with anxiety? My anxiety has not been bad these last 12 months (thank you job change!) but I found myself with pretty bad, unexplained anxiety last night. In addition to my typical pregnancy insomnia, I felt like my heart was beating out of my chest.

I can almost always get myself out of it without an issue, but I kind of worry about the baby if my anxiety comes back during pregnancy. I do plan on asking my doctor about it when I see her Tuesday.
  • @Cakimmy30 @greenbean-2 I'm so sorry that you both are going through this  <3<3<3
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Yay @greenbean-2 that's amazing news! So happy for you!
         BabyGaga
  • @greenbean-2 so happy to hear that!
  • @greenbean-2 That is amazing news, so happy to hear that!!
  • My latest symptom is feeling sooo nauseous from early afternoon through evening. I’m hoping it doesn’t mess up our plans for DH’s birthday tomorrow. 
  • @melanier26 I am going through the same exact thing!  Afternoon through the evening I feel miserable.  However some days are better than others.  Hope tomorrow is an better day for you so you can celebrate with your DH!  
  • Feeling those precious baby kicks! Aka major gas bubbles popping in my pelvis 😂😅 

@emily1052 @melanier26 I’m a night time nausea person 🙋🏼‍♀️ 
  • HeartBURN!!!
    😖😵🥴😩😒
  • 8 weeks today and I have never felt more exhausted in my life. I feel like I’m just in a permanent mental fog! Any tips?!? 
  • 8 weeks today and I have never felt more exhausted in my life. I feel like I’m just in a permanent mental fog! Any tips?!? 
    Take something to help you sleep at night. My MW said to try magnesium + 3mg of melatonin. The better and longer sleep you get at night, the less exhausted you are during the day. 

Benadryl and unisom both make me super groggy the following day 
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • I had to scroll to find this thread... for a second, i thought it disappeared 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Carry on...

my current list of complaints is—
    - I have this nasty butter/metallic taste in my mouth. This is a new one for me 
    - nausea. Zofran isn’t the miracle drug it was for my DSs. I am not thrilled 😪
    - constipation, man. I hate this one with a passion
    - I keep waking up at 3a which means I’m falling asleep on the couch come 6p. Oops... 🤦🏼‍♀️
    - I keep getting hot and getting even more nauseated. If I don’t stay cold, I want to throw up 😒🤦🏼‍♀️
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • jhokaj524jhokaj524 member
    edited February 2019
    6weeks today. Feeling completely sapped for energy, constantly hungry, sore/heavy boobs, and having insomnia (up every 2-4 hours at night, at least once to have a small snack). It's making it hard to go to work  M-F😜 
  • @cmbt2 +1 for bitter/metallic taste.
    TTC History
    Started trying June 2018
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022

• It’s official. The nausea has begun. I was nauseous all day at work today. How do you handle being sick at work, and how do you push through? Especially when you can’t tell people yet? It’s hard to hide feeling like this!
  • @annanbby Last time I would snack on Cheerios all day, sip ginger ale, eat sour candies. It was really hard, not gonna lie. Some days I would literally just sit at my desk and wish the day would end. This time around, I’m not sure what I’ll do since now bringing Cheerios to meetings will be a giveaway. 

The main thing that really helped for me last time was unisom/b6 and eventually diclegis. They made me sleepy, especially the first couple days, but I preferred that over nausea 
    BabyFruit Ticker