Pregnant after IF
Options

First Trimester Check-In w/o 1/28

How far along are you/EDD? 

How are you feeling/any symptoms? 

Any upcoming appointments?

Any thoughts/questions/concerns? 

GTKY: Tell us something specific about your personality.

Please let us know if you need to be added to the list below: 

@MamaK225 EDD ?

@jrm_14 EDD ?

@firstivfoct2018 EDD ?

@leilee101 EDD ?

@rmmgr EDD ?

@LJMoon6 EDD ?
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: First Trimester Check-In w/o 1/28

• Options
    How far along are you/EDD? 11w4d
    How are you feeling/any symptoms? Just anxious, have had loss already so nervous for the one remaining.
    Any upcoming appointments? NIPT tomorrow ... approximately 32 hours :|
    Any thoughts/questions/concerns? Trying to make it safely into the second trimester.
    GTKY: Tell us something specific about your personality. I *REALLY* hate bad drivers and it somehow comes up nearly immediately when I meet people. And apparently, I've moved to the state with the 2nd worst drivers in the country  :D 
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• Options
    Hi @MamaK225 I’m so sorry you’re still feeling so anxious. It’s very tough to deal with vanishing twin syndrome. There are no words to make you feel better. Maybe you could consider seeing someone for psychological support. I can speak from experience that losing a twin is like losing any pregnancy and it is very hard to overcome the fear for the second baby. Sending you tons of hugs and prayers. Feel free to reach out if you need to talk. Stay strong  💫 
    Me: 38, DH: 40 living in Asia
    TTC since March 2015 with known PCOS and MIF
    IVF in 2015. FET nr 3 in 2016 - BFP. Healthy baby girl born in April 2017.
    Trying for nr 2

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you @flanners1, I have made peace with the loss of one of the twins, just fearful in the short-term re: the other. I've actually reached out to one of my older friends (she's only 10 yr older than me) who I know had a really hard go at it and she really helped me through a lot of it. I think once I get through my NIPT and my 16 week scan, I will be back to my normal self ... so 4-5 weeks. I can do that :) 
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• Options
    Just found this! What a nice way to move to another board :smile:

How far along are you/EDD? I think about 6 weeks; October 6 2016 (according to calculators)
    How are you feeling/any symptoms? Nothing really. Headaches but not much else! Just lots of anxiety.
    Any upcoming appointments? First US 2/13 - 12 days will feel so long
    Any thoughts/questions/concerns? I'm concerned that hcg might be too high and because of that and my age, there is a high risk of Downs Syndrome or molar pregnancy. (6000 at D15p5dt). I know hcg varies so much but that's just me being super worried with my first BFP

GTKY: Tell us something specific about your personality. I'm very type A, organized, and a planner (and worrier ha). So, good for my job and managing life tasks, bad for IVF ;-)