Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 1/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: TWW Monday 1/28

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 that's so cold, I can't even imagine that kind of cold! I was looking at a windchill map where my parents live and it's like -55 on Weds. NO THANKS. Good call on taking the day off! How much snow are you all supposed to get today? Is it summer yet?

@misshelen86 I'm sorry for the BFN :( but it's not over till it's over! And sorry for the frustration with YH. I know they mean well, but some of the things they say can be SO frustrating. Hope you have fun with your friend and shopping, maybe you can pick up a little something for yourself :) 
  • Options
    @b_1029 is it summer yet 🤣 yeah like, I would probably be fine with such a cold temp, but not when the wind chills are THAT cold. Yeah no, I'm going stay inside all day. I should probably venture to the grocery store later today (it's at least in the 20s today!) just so we have options to eat later this week when the world is frozen over. Estimated snow totals are like 8-12 or 15 inches. The winter storm warning started at 9PM but even at 10:30 last night I saw no snow. Waking up this morning... It's a lot and plows have already gone down our street so the end of the driveway is even higher. Seemed fluffy at least when I opened our side door in the garage to shovel a small amount as a check.

@misshelen86 with the weather we're having I'm like, what are you doing going out and getting coffee??? 😧 I had to remind myself that nobody else lives in my area where it's nasty
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    Ok, little chart update: both apps agree on CD 13 if I remove the OPK tests. Which freaks me out because the IUI was the following morning. I just hope we didn't miss the egg!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    I'm at a conference and mobile bumping (UGH), so apologies for not being able to tag. I just didn't want to ghost on you ladies. I'll try to check back in tonight.

Month/Cycle: 6/3

CD/DPO: 33/13

Timing: EOD+

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: WFAF at this point

R/R: used my FRER yesterday before leaving on my trip. I thought I might have seen the faintest of lines, so I took a digital and got BFN. I'm doing better with it than I thought. I'm benching myself for a couple months, and I'm honestly looking forward to not having the pressure of TTC. 

CS/Q: I'm just bummed about such a great cycle being a negative. :-/

**TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    @daffodil_shoe sorry about your car! But your chart looks great. Maybe you ovulated overnight so neither you nor FF are technically wrong, lol. Timing is still good either way!
    @kopp5988 ahh, that dreaded doom drop. Sorry, friend. :(  even more reason to enjoy that wine tonight. I do not watch the Bachelor but I may need to have a glass because we're expecting a foot of snow and I just can't deal. 
    @nnaelilak thank you, it's been really tough on him emotionally. He's the sensitive type that carries the weight of the world on his shoulders so of course he blames himself for both their IF problems and ours. Sadly even tho the testing shows it's not him, I have yet to prove him wrong in over a year of trying by turning a BFP so there's that... // also, sounds like you might need to find a new mechanic, lol. 5 months?! Did I read that right?! That's exciting about selling your house! We just did that (x2) last year, it's a huge job but so worth it!
    @stephanie123456 hiiii! Sorry your BBT is giving you grief. I was convinced mine wasn't working a few cycles ago, complained to the company (via Amazon) and they sent me a new one, no questions asked... but I didn't want to switch mid-cycle. Well it's been like 2.5 months and it's still working so I guess it wasn't the battery  :#  oops. But now I have two, in case one does eventually die! Haha. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @b_1029 Yay on not getting sick! I hope your TWW flies by. 
    @inthewoods23 I hear you. I'm over winter and am counting down the days til spring. 
    @misshelen86 @shamrocandroll Sorry for the BFNs.  :'(
    @kopp5988 So sorry for the temp dips. Unfortunately, I'm not feeling super hopeful anymore, so I think I may be joining you over in WTO soon. 
    @kiki047 I have my FX crossed for you this cycle! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 34/10

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: It was in the 9-12 range. This is also only my second cycle since getting my IUD removed, so who knows at this point.  

Testing: BFN yesterday. I took an FRER this morning and immediately thought BFN. When I angled it and held it up towards the light, I convinced myself I saw a squinter but there's also a 100% chance that I'm just completely BSC. So although there's nothing definitive right now, I'm not super hopeful either.  I plan to test again tomorrow morning. 

R/R: We're supposed to get hit with another snow/freezing rain storm tomorrow. I'm over winter, can it be spring please?!

CS/Q: It looks promising so far..

Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I've missed interacting daily, I've been lurking and haven't posted for a week because work has been CRAZY. Maybe this stress is keeping us from getting KU...hmm (hopefully not). Anyways happy Monday!

@b_1029 FX that this TWW goes by quickly and with the best results
    @inthewoods23 damn, good luck with the snowstorm but at least your job is remote capable, that's lucky
    @misshelen86 sorry about the BFNs :( yes enjoy coffee, wine and sushi if that's your thing (that's my ritual while WFAF
    @daffodil_shoe ugh how annoying, at least you made it home safely!
    @kopp5988 sorry about this cycle, but enjoy the bachelor and wine tonight
    @kiki047 FX for this cycle. That really sucks about YH's ex, turning off notifications would be the best option for sure
    @nnaelilak are you looking to buy something right away after selling? That's really exciting.
    @stephanie123456 we're finally on the same side of the TWW/WTO again! Good luck this cycle
    @shamrocandroll so sorry about the BFN, take some time and do whatever you need for your mental health
    @klstone25 FX on the testing tomorrow morning!
     ___

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD/DPO: 27/14ish

Timing: Every 2-3 days during usual window

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: tomorrow morning. I've been so busy with work and not feeling KU anyways so I was scared to test and go to work stressed AND sad. Things have finally slowed down so I can handle it tomorrow I think haha.

R/R: Rave (because positive vibes only) - I am finally able to breath and can work less than 10 hours a day again starting today. I'm going to be insanely happy to get home before 8 tonight.

CS/Q: nada, I'm going to temp this cycle or next (but will BD EOD next cycle to make sure I didn't miss something)
  • Options
    @kiki047 yep... 5 months 🙃 that's what we get for going to a friend of a friend lol But we actually just heard back last night and he's started!! 

@marbellie we are looking to buy right away! We're actually going to look at a house we love tonight!!