January 2019 Moms
Options

Newborn eye color

So I'm very anxious to see what color my daughters eyes are going to be. She has very dark eyes right now and we can't tell what color they are. She was born 3 weeks early so I'm sure it will take some time before we see some color to them. Her daddy is from Mexico so he has very dark features. I'm half white half mexican and Indian but look very white. I was born with super blonde hair and blue eyes. Now my eyes are dark green and my hair turned brown at the age of 10. My first 2 kids were born with blonde hair blue eyes and my 3rd with brown eyes blonde hair. But they have a different dad then this baby girl. Isabel was born with dark hair and eyes but has white skin like me. Here's a picture colloge of my son and his eyes were dark at birth them lightened up. Same with my first born too. What eye color does your new born have??

Re: Newborn eye color

• Options
    This thread has been closed to new posts as it was accidentally posted multiple times. To reply to this post, please visit the active thread on this board.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"