1st Trimester
Options

Am I wrong

My husband plays video games all the time he is out work do to medical and I feel like he is constantly trying to push me away so he can play call of duty and he plays with a group maybe four people and one which is a girl so he has everyone in our business when I tAlk him or vice versa he had agreed to only play when I’m not home or I’m a sleep and he can’t even do that I’m to the point when I’m about to take it out the house would I be wrong for that

Re: Am I wrong

• Options
    I wouldn’t just take it out of the house. It’s disrespectful. I had a coworker once mention that he felt his wife was on the internet too much in the evenings and said he was thinking about shutting the WiFi off at a certain time. I would be livid if my husband did that. Don’t do that to YH. Especially if you want to foster a caring, trusting partnership.

it does sound like he has a problem. Sit down and talk to him like an adult that cares for him. Is it partly caused by depression from his current situation? How can he work on that? Counseling, medication, finding a new purpose in life, etc. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My husband is a YouTube content creator  spends roughly 8-12 hours on his computer a day, playing games and editing. He done this for the better part of two years without any income coming in from him, but I did however support his decision as it was something he really wanted. Now after 2 years he has doubled my salary as a lpn, doing what he loves. Maybe try playing a game or two with him? It wasn't really my cup of tea but if he can sit and watch a movie I want to spend time with me, I'll play a less then exciting game to spend time with him. Another option would to be to pick up a hobby of your own, possibly crafts, scrapbooking, knitting anything really. From my perspective it's not a fair situation to make you s/o stop something he enjoys doing.