Me: 36, DH 37.
August 2014- 6w MMC
July 2015- CP
PCOS, plus some medical issues that make me high risk.
Our rainbow babies are due 3/21!!!!!
@karatepickles I feel you on the child care stress! The in home daycare we’ve used for DS is closing and we have to figure out something for both kiddos! It’s definitely stressful!
@kenneylynn3 I think it’s so sweet that your niece guessed one of the names!
@bdesterhouse I definitely get stressed too whenever baby girl has a long quiet stretch.
@oneday2019 super impressed you’re getting the diaper bag put together!
@beachbaby0523 good luck with all the house stuff! That’s a bunch to get done while pregnant!
@3rdtime_charmed I’m so sorry you’ve been having such a tough time, but I’m glad to hear YH is reengaged. It’s definitely so much easier to tackle things when you feel like your SO is with you. Hopefully your pup is just acting out and not sick, and your car can be fixed easily.
@catlady2015 I got tdap at my 31 week appointment. And I’m with you on not quite being able to picture baby girl in her nursery. Even knowing how close we’re getting to her arrival date and that everything has been going smoothly, I still can’t picture holding her.
1. How far along are you? 32+2
2. How are you feeling? Physically? Mentally? Had a few days of pretty intense pelvic girdle pain recently, but have seen major improvement with some specific exercises and support bands, so doing much better. Mentally doing pretty good since I’m feeling lo move relatively regularly.
3. Any appt updates? Next appointment is Tuesday.
4. Rants/raves/questions? Rant: DS has a sinus infection and has been extra cranky/tantrumy this week because of it. Just hoping all the meds he’s on actually gets him feeling better.
5. GTKY- are you sharing the baby’s name? Or keeping it to yourself? Or maybe you haven’t decided on a name? We’re sharing, although DH seems to be hedging on the middle name when we share, despite the fact that we’ve ordered her monogram to go above the crib already.