How many days after missed period did you get a BFP? — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

How many days after missed period did you get a BFP?

This is my first time posting on any of these message boards... so hopefully I'm posting in the right spot. If not, I apologize! 
My husband and I have been ttc for around 4 months now. Every month I've gotten my period on time (or else a day early), which is normal for me. 
Anyways... my period was supposed to be here on 1/7 and never showed up... no spotting or anything at all (which is weird for me). 
I took 3 First Response 6 days early tests... 1 on the first day of my missed period, another on the 2nd and another this morning. All came back as bfn...

So don't really know what's going on with that... If you have gotten a bfp after a missed period how many days until it showed up as a bfp? I'm hoping af isn't late... but we will see. Not going to get my hopes up.

Thank you!!!!! 

Re: How many days after missed period did you get a BFP?

• This is my first time posting on any of these message boards... so hopefully I'm posting in the right spot. If not, I apologize! 
    My husband and I have been ttc for around 4 months now. Every month I've gotten my period on time (or else a day early), which is normal for me. 
    Anyways... my period was supposed to be here on 1/7 and never showed up... no spotting or anything at all (which is weird for me). 
    I took 3 First Response 6 days early tests... 1 on the first day of my missed period, another on the 2nd and another this morning. All came back as bfn...

So don't really know what's going on with that... If you have gotten a bfp after a missed period how many days until it showed up as a bfp? I'm hoping af isn't late... but we will see. Not going to get my hopes up.

Thank you!!!!! 
    Qfp...
    TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Pets in Snow

Me: 29 DH:31
    Together since 2007
    Married 7/2/16
    TTC #1 since 7/2017
    Dx: unexplained
    IUI #1 12/27/18, BFN on 1/10/19
    IUI #2 1/??/2019
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    500 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    This is my first time posting on any of these message boards... so hopefully I'm posting in the right spot. If not, I apologize! 

Thank you!!!!! 
    Hi there. A lot of us have never gotten a BFP so can’t really answer your question. Also, it’s against the board’s rules to ask if you’re pregnant, even in a roundabout way. 

Were you tracking at all? OPKs? BBT? Otherwise there’s really no way to know if you’re truly late. It’s normal for people’s cycles to fluctuate within a few days month to month. 

If you decide to stick around, please intro yourself in the newbie thread and participate in our daily threads. We discourage one off posts like this but you’ll find this is a very knowledgeable and supportive community if you decide to stick around. 

Also if you are in fact KU, please don’t update us and just move on to your BMB 

TTGP January Siggy: Pets in Snow

Married 10.2016
    TTC #1 11.2017
    jennifer_louise
  • The test aren't lying. You probably just ovulated later than normal this cycle, therefore your period will be later. You can keep testing every few days or just wait for your period. If you go 60 days without a period, call your doctor.

Married: April 2012

MC: Aug 2014

IF Dx irregular periods & Luteal Phase Defect: May 2015

DS: April 2016 on Prometrium

TFAS: since Oct. 2018

On 2nd cycle of Clomid for LPD

brookert615shamrocandroll