GTKY Tuesday 1/8 — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY Tuesday 1/8

What's your biggest pet peeve?

TTGP January 2019 Siggy Challenge: Pets in Snow

October 2018 TTGP Siggy Challenge Winner - Animals in Costume

suzycupcakekiki047

Re: GTKY Tuesday 1/8

• @jennifer_louise, I'm with you on the your vs you're irritation. It makes me think of Ross and Rachel every time! 😂

nitnat007kiki047elle-0409
  • @kbrown2385 my DH thinks I'm a slow walker. Then I get stuck behind people in places and I'm like thank God I'm not THIS slow. I will plow through any open area of a crowd when I can because crowds are painstakingly slow.

The route from my fertility center to my work has a few lane merges after an interchange and I've learned to get in that left most lane because I pass a hundred cars when I get to the point of needing to merge. Why people hardly use those lanes I never understand. Saves me a lot of time!

@b_1029 I gave a customer my work email which follows the firstname.lastname format. The dude knows my name is Sarah (with an H!) since I gave him my email address, yet every time he responded to me he'd write Sara! Just be courteous people!
    TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Pets in Snow

Me: 29 DH:31
    Together since 2007
    Married 7/2/16
    TTC #1 since 7/2017
    Dx: unexplained
    IUI #1 12/27/18, BFN on 1/10/19
    IUI #2 1/??/2019
    brookert615nitnat007b_1029
  • @galentine that gif is perfect!
    TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Pets in Snow

Me: 29 DH:31
    Together since 2007
    Married 7/2/16
    TTC #1 since 7/2017
    Dx: unexplained
    IUI #1 12/27/18, BFN on 1/10/19
    IUI #2 1/??/2019
    galentine
  • @ruby696 Yes!  I definitely had my dog trained to cease and desist the licking in my presence with a sharp "SHHHH!"  Until he went deaf and couldn't hear me.  Then I had to poke him to make him stop, which was so much more work.  Ugh but I miss him anyway.  
    Pets in Snow - TTGP January Siggy Challenge **TW in Siggy**

**TW**

Me: 33 | H: 38
    DS: Nov 2016
    BFP: 10/7/18
    MMC: 11/16/18
    brookert615jennifer_louisegalentinekeikilove
  • @shamrocandroll OMG yes! My Dobie just turned 17 and he's so deaf. Now if I want him to stop I have to shine a flashlight at him.🤣
    jennifer_louisesuzycupcakeshamrocandrollkels0091
  • galentinegalentine member
    Fifth Anniversary 100 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited January 9
    sorarose said:
    I have no tolerance for people who always play devil's advocate just for the sake of it. Even if they 1000% agree with you, they still find a need to be contrary. Drives me nuts.
    Oops, I do this sometimes 😜

My parents say I should I have been a lawyer, because I like to argue things just for the sake of interesting discussion.
    brookert615soraroseshamrocandrollkeikilove
  • Omg I totally forgot about the shopping carts! The people who have to collect those things see the worst of humanity. 
    lillywonderlandshamrocandrollbrookert615
  • Had NO idea that people clip their nails at work.  Disgusting!!! And @shamrocandroll, the recycle bin?? DEAD.

+1 to almost all of these except, like @galentine, my mom always told me I should be a lawyer due to the ability to see both sides of every argument.  No thanks, don't want to argue for a living, just like to be balanced...

My #1 pet peeve is people with a closed mind--those who just refuse to consider that anything besides their own thinking is a remote possibility. (So I guess that explains the previous response...)

Chewing with mouth open is a close #2. I don't need to see your food, HUSBAND!
    galentinebrookert615b_1029shamrocandroll