Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY Tuesday 1/8

What's your biggest pet peeve?

TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: GTKY Tuesday 1/8

• Loading the player...
  • @jennifer_louise, I'm with you on the your vs you're irritation. It makes me think of Ross and Rachel every time! 😂

• @kbrown2385 my DH thinks I'm a slow walker. Then I get stuck behind people in places and I'm like thank God I'm not THIS slow. I will plow through any open area of a crowd when I can because crowds are painstakingly slow.

The route from my fertility center to my work has a few lane merges after an interchange and I've learned to get in that left most lane because I pass a hundred cars when I get to the point of needing to merge. Why people hardly use those lanes I never understand. Saves me a lot of time!

@b_1029 I gave a customer my work email which follows the firstname.lastname format. The dude knows my name is Sarah (with an H!) since I gave him my email address, yet every time he responded to me he'd write Sara! Just be courteous people!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @galentine that gif is perfect!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @ruby696 Yes!  I definitely had my dog trained to cease and desist the licking in my presence with a sharp "SHHHH!"  Until he went deaf and couldn't hear me.  Then I had to poke him to make him stop, which was so much more work.  Ugh but I miss him anyway.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @shamrocandroll OMG yes! My Dobie just turned 17 and he's so deaf. Now if I want him to stop I have to shine a flashlight at him.🤣
  • galentinegalentine member
    edited January 2019
    sorarose said:
    I have no tolerance for people who always play devil's advocate just for the sake of it. Even if they 1000% agree with you, they still find a need to be contrary. Drives me nuts.
    Oops, I do this sometimes 😜

My parents say I should I have been a lawyer, because I like to argue things just for the sake of interesting discussion.
  • Omg I totally forgot about the shopping carts! The people who have to collect those things see the worst of humanity. 
  • Had NO idea that people clip their nails at work.  Disgusting!!! And @shamrocandroll, the recycle bin?? DEAD.

+1 to almost all of these except, like @galentine, my mom always told me I should be a lawyer due to the ability to see both sides of every argument.  No thanks, don't want to argue for a living, just like to be balanced...

My #1 pet peeve is people with a closed mind--those who just refuse to consider that anything besides their own thinking is a remote possibility. (So I guess that explains the previous response...)

Chewing with mouth open is a close #2. I don't need to see your food, HUSBAND!