July 2019 Moms

Gender Guess?!

ashzim_1ashzim_1 member
edited January 2019 in July 2019 Moms
Just for fun! We find out gender this week (we are due June 30 or July 1st)...This is just the profile. What do u guys think?!

We have a boy and a girl already so this one is up in the air! 

Re: Gender Guess?!

• Loading the player...
  • Oh boy. I know you’re excited, but it is not fun to guess completely arbitrarily about the sex of a stranger’s baby. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Human.
    FTM
    July 4th
  • @Happyin14 😂😂😂

OP ... maybe 🐉🦕🦖🐙🧞‍♂️🧞‍♀️🧜‍♂️🧜‍♀️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️
  • edited January 2019
    @Happyin14 maybe they're from Colorado😹😹
    FTM
    July 4th
  • I see a cat in there somewhere... those ultrasounds can be tricky. 
  • edited January 2019
    @nopegoat that is DEFINITELY a boy!  Congratulations!  He is so cute.   :p

@jenniferjoy37 you think cat?  I was sure it was a dog.  But I'm no expert.  
  • @xtinecatherine You know, maybe there’s some talons in there. Maybe T-Rex? That may be pushing it though. 
  • Wow, people are extremely rude🙄 I know how anxious you feel! I can't wait to find out now that we've decided we're finding out this time. It's funny. I had my mind set to be surprised last time and I wasn't going crazy at all trying to guess the sex. But now I can't wait for 20 weeks to get here!! My guess is girl because both my girls had really round heads too😊
  • @kingdommom most are extremely anxious to find out the sex of their baby. None of us here though want to guess the sex of anyone’s kid based on a profile ultrasound picture, or any other type of ultrasound picture for that matter. There’s a place on the board to share ultrasound pictures, and share the sex of your baby once you find out. This board has been very supportive of other members, and I’m sure if OP wants to stick around and participate, she will receive the same support that’s already been given to so many. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited January 2019
    @kingdommom everyone here is anxious about their babies and we are very supportive.  But there is a thing called a sense of humor and people should be able to take it.  Clearly no one wants to make anyone feel bad or uncomfortable.  But if an unknown user is going to post an ultrasound picture of only the profile and ask what gender it is, than they probably should not be surprised if they get some equally crazy responses.  I also think it is ridiculous to predict the gender of a child based on the head shape.  Three of my children had very round heads as well.  Two were boys and one was a girl.  If people want serious responses, than they have to post things that make sense.  Otherwise, then they should not be surprised when someone pokes a bit of fun at them.  Again, no need to disrespect, it is just all in fun. 
  • @kingdommom We’re not at all trying to offend OP. We have rules on the board, and they should be followed. One off posts about themselves will most likely be frowned upon. Especially for someone who hasn’t changed their profile name, or introduced themselves on our introduction board. As @nolemomma14 and @xtinecatherine pointed out: there are places to share exactly what she was wanting to share on other boards. I’m sorry you see our humor as “rude”. 
  • Wait. @mamanessen, are you agreeing with the girl guess or the rudeness? I want to be sure. 

I love that you guys are defending someone who hasn’t come back here since. Such a valued member of the community. I’m sure knottie will update us, right? You think? 
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"