May 2019 Moms
Options

FFFC 01/04

2»

Re: FFFC 01/04

• Options
    I do not like sharing food. I don't mind a bite or two, that's okay, but probably if I ordered something it means I want to eat it haha. Also, tapas is THE WORST. Each plate costs as much as a normal restaurant plate and has three things on it so you have to order a million or leave hungry. I usually leave hungry. I'm not terribly picky, like I'll try new things, but I do know what I want and just want to eat that.

@chloe97 H and I once went to Chicago and went to Alinea for dinner and Aviary for drinks after! It was the fanciest night of my life.

• Options
    Also, agreed about bill splitting and birthdays. H and I kind of set a precedent with birthdays when we were dating where H would pay for me and everyone else would just pay for themselves. The only person we still split for is our one friend not in a relationship but it's usually reasonable. It takes pressure off me too. My last birthday I wanted to try so many things and didn't have to worry about looking bad to my friends because H and I were paying for it and then I also got what I wanted. VENMO IS THE WAY TO GO. We usually pick up the bill and have everyone party is back because credit card points!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I cried more at the movie Blockers (comedy with John Cena and Leslie Mann than I did at Bird Box. 😂 I wasn’t super impressed with Bird Box, but I did really like the ending.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Options
    @MelissaMay82 I've heard the book is better than the movie. 
  • Options
    @eatinwatermelonseeds Bird Box was ok,  it it was just so predictable so therefore I didn’t really find it suspenseful or emotional. My favorite part was definitely the last few minutes.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Options
    @MelissaMay82 honestly the trailer didn't really catch my attention, it's not my type of movie, but I plan to put it on my reading list. I really like reading books that are movies. I'm not sure why, it's just exciting for me 😂
  • Options
    @eatinwatermelonseeds not sure if you read on Kindle at all, but the Kindle edition of Bird Box is on sale for $2.99 today.
    kids with flags
  • Options
    @brie_and_almonds I do! Thank you. I'm working on like 57742368 other books I've already started reading but haven't finished 😂 but I'll definitely get that. Thank you! 
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge I’m super jealous- we’ve never been to Alinea. We have rich friends who keep asking if we’d like to go and of course we would, but $1000 on a meal that could be spent on a vacation (or our kids college funds) is hard to justify. It’s on the bucket list though!
  • Options
    @chloe97 I think at the time ours was $300 each but regardless, I so understand. We were both working and childless at the time, the world was our oyster! Definitely a one time experience for us though!

• Options
    @brie_and_almonds so glad you mentioned that, I'm going to buy it right now!

• Options
    @wishiwaspreggo super late catching up but she ordered quiche at Le Cellier?! yup I'd still be giving her shit for the "2 point" quiche too :joy: also now I really want their Cheddar soup :yum: