June 2019 Moms
Options

No post...Please Pass

toybeartoybear member
edited December 2018 in June 2019 Moms
There has been some miscommunication & misunderstanding, unfortunately, I cannot delete my apologies. Please excuse all other posts and my attitude. 

Re: No post...Please Pass

• Options
    I have posted under each of those. Actually, the gender/sex is where I put this particular post. R u the admin? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If u r the admin then u r more than welcome to delete it if it's a problem. 
  • Options
    @toybear this isn’t under the gender/sex thread. Nor have you posted anything in the right place on this board, except for today where your question on BF actually went on the right thread. When responding to a thread you need to scroll down and type in the box at the bottom, then click “Post Reply”. Do NOT hit “new discussion” bc that’s what creates new threads.
  • Options
    @Dcwtada Xanga!!! Oh em gee, that does bring me back. I would absolutely CRINGE if I read my posts today 😂
  • Options
    Lmao @wearyfuzzball I used to think I was so clever and had all these big ideas. Spoiler alert... I was not and did not. Cringeworthy is absolutely right. 
  • Options
    Xanga! Just thinking about it makes me cringe. 
  • Options
    How am I suppose to know that u had MoDi twins that passed away? I am sorry for your loss but don't try to get on my post and ruin my excitement about my happiness. If it's affecting u that bad then don't read my posts u r more than welcome to ignore them. I have lost children before but it is not going to stop me from sharing my excitement with other moms, I am not on here to be beaten by someone who wants to rain on someone else's parade. U have a nice life, take care, & God Bless. 
  • Options
    Yeah I c that now & considering I cannot erase the post (which I have tried), it's done & it's there no one has to respond & I will stop posting on here because I am not going to hide my excitement because someone wants to be rude. 
  • Options
    I am new here, I did not know to scroll down before replying, TBH honest I thought I was doing that. When I figured out that I had done it incorrectly, I tried to delete the posts but I cannot that's why I asked if she was the admin so she could. I am done with this conversation and post because I cannot support someone who wants to rain on someone else's excitement. I got the message, I am done there will be anymore post so please leave it alone. Take care, God Bless. GoodBye 
  • Options
    1st of all I have introduced myself, shared ultrasounds, gender/sex to all of which I thought was under the right post. I am new here & as I was going through the messages I was trying to read & get to know someone. Damn, I said what I said, my apologies I am NOT going to post anything else. Everyone take care & God Bless. GoodBye 
  • Options
    toybeartoybear member
    edited December 2018
    **Removed for TOU Violation**
  • Options
    meatballs37meatballs37 member
    edited December 2018
    **Removed for Quoting TOU Violation**
    Qfp 
  • Options
    @wearyfuzzball I haven't had the chance to support anyone because I started being attacked from the beginning, I made a mistake, I cannot delete them. I did not mean to overcrowd the board that was never my intention nor would I ever try to be disrespectful about someone else's loss, I have been there. I would not provide support to other moms or M2B. That is not my personality or attitude, if they can be deleted I am more than happy to do so please tell me how & there won't be any problems. Thank you 
  • Options
    meatballs37meatballs37 member
    edited December 2018
  • Options
    @BlondePeanut TBH I do not even c the guidelines post, I am looking for them on the posts now to read it. I have had problems, I am not on here to hurt anyone about their pregnancies or their losses, I have had those experiences & I know they are hopeful. I just got here so I cannot offer support with reading posts & learning about everyone & their triggers before being attacked, it just doesn't work that way. I have never had a problem from any group or offered support so to get these types of reactions r new to me. 
  • Options
    Look @wearyfuzzball I am not going back and forth with u. Take care & God Bless. 
  • Options
    @TJtheGoat Geez...Nobody!! Take care, God Bless. 
  • Options
    then before posting anything you should've taken some time to get to know some of the ladies here it's not hard to click around and read. This is a community where you get and GIVE support. you keep saying goodbye yet keep responding🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    nmbrcrnchr1nmbrcrnchr1 member
    edited December 2018
  • Options

Hi all,

Maintaining a welcoming environment in the community is something we take very seriously. We welcome debate and engaging dialogue from all perspectives here. We do not tolerate bullying. If you feel you’ve experienced bullying within the community,

Please:

Flag comments that violate our TOU by using the “Report a TOU Violation” feature below posts.
    Send an email to support@thebump.com and include links to any threads that you are concerned about so we can properly investigate.

Please do not:

Post on the boards about your grievances with the community or individual members. Doing so tends to result in unproductive arguments among members and escalates situations.

By flagging posts that violate the TOU and sharing your concerns directly with our moderators, we are able to address issues promptly and properly.

We will be closing this thread for further comments. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"