Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW: Thursday 12/27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length: 
Testing: 
R/R: 
CS/Q:

Re: TWW: Thursday 12/27

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: CD20 / 3-5DPO

Timing: pretty good

Typical LP length: 10-12ish

Testing: Maaaayyyyybbbbbbbeeeeee on NYE (it’s taking all of my strength not to test before that)

R/R: Back to work today 😭 Nothing much else. Hoping everyone had a great holiday!!

CS/Q: mep

TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 21/ 3-4

Timing: ok

Typical LP length: unsure

Testing: going to try to wait it out until the 3rd. Last cycle was my first off pill. 30 day cycle. This cycle I used OPKs and saw a surge on CD 17 but never got a blazing positive. AF predicted on 6th. Until then I'll be SS and then telling myself not to SS and then doing it some more. 😆

R/R: trying to get back on a regular workout schedule- helps to keep me calm since I can barely thing about anything else. I'm lucky to have an SO that enjoys running with me

CS/Q: nope

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Got crosshairs, so moving over here now ❤️ I’m new, I introed a couple weeks ago. This is my first cycle off Mirena. I have PCOS, so I wasn’t sure if I was going to ovulate this cycle, but *fingers crossed it’s not a fakeout* looks like I did. 

@stephanie123456 have a glass of champagne or something before you test! 

@marissakv I need to get back into working out, it calms me down as well. Too bad I hate to run ☺️

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: cd 16, 2-3dpo

Timing: either -1 and 0 or -1 and -2

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: 12dpo

R/R: this is such a weird time of the year. Is it december? Is it January? Am I working? What year is it? I think that’s mostly a rave, but when I forget to answer client emails it’s a rant 😬

CS/Q: I’m not sure I 100% agree with FF on my O date. I got a pos opk the morning after they think I O’d, then a negative that afternoon. Not that it matters a ton, more so for what day I’ll let myself test. And I guess my timing was better if they’re right. 

• Options
    @stephanie123456 bleh back to work. But your chart is looking good so far, FX it stays that way!!
    @marissakv GL with the SS - the struggle is real. I'm 1000% there with you right now. That's so nice that you and YH can run together though! 
    @bluejeanbabi05 Your R/R made me laugh. I think I said that exact things this morning, except it started with "is it morning? is it night? Have I slept yet or am I just waiting to go back to sleep? Who are you? Where am I? Oh god, I'm late for work."

Month/Cycle: 12/9

CD/DPO:  33/13

Timing: Great

Typical LP length: Unknown. Longest has been 13 days

Testing: Nothing but BFNs. I think I'm out. 

R/R: Rant: After 3 straight days of hosting, of which yesterday's party was 35+ people, an infant, 6 dogs and 2 cats, I'm exhausted and my house is a mess. I have lines down my white carpeted stairs from god only knows what (it's brown, so it's either mud or poop) and someone (accidentally) drew big red squiggly lines all over my white duvet cover that won't wash off. And the only line I wanted to see was that second line on my test. *TW* MF holding the baby really upset me and it's his nephew so I know he wasn't just doing it to bother me but it did. *end TW* I am really not handling this very well this month. 

Rave: our families spoiled us for Christmas this year and we were almost successful in getting rid of all the food from the parties because my BFF (and MOH) and her BF are coming over to stay with us for the weekend and he's deathly allergic to nuts. I'm happy we've purged the house of almost all possible allergens so far. I'd like to not kill my friends. Anyone have any other tips for people with severe allergies? I'll wipe and sanitize all visible surfaces in the kitchen and anywhere I think could've come into contact with nuts. 

CS/Q: I'm 99% sure I'm out. Expecting AF today or tomorrow. My temps generally stay high until 2 days into AF. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @marissakv Were you testing more than once a day for OPKs? What time of day did you take it? I've read that you shouldn't use FMU to test, as LH surges in the morning, and also some surges are short, so if you were only testing once a day, you could miss a "peak" OPK completely. BTW I totally test with FMU because it's convienent but every time I've gotten blazing positives, it's been with afternoon pee.

@bluejeanbabi05 LOVING YOUR S/N!! "Tiny Dancer" is one of my absolute favorite songs. And if I missed your intro post, Welcome! I also want to chime in about not knowing the date/time. 

@kiki047 I'm still keeping my FX for you! Looks like your timing was good. Hope you have fun with your BFF this weekend!

• Options
    OMG @bluejeanbabi05 this just popped up on FB and it made me think of you. 

@stephanie123456 Our timing will never get better than that, lol. I'll admit, it was a real struggle at times because my sex drive is a lot higher than MF's so it was fun but stressful. I don't like that part of TTC. The HIO is great but that pressure is always looming over us and it really changes the tone of everything whether we want it to or not. 

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @kiki047 I feel ya... this cycle was a challenge as well (DH is recovering from knee surgery). I kind of want to try SMEP next month but that may cause more anxiety for me because I feel like we need to HIO everyday (or as much as possible) for me to feel like we got good timing.

• Options
    @stephanie123456 I was testing twice a day from cd 12-18. First time was fmu just bc of convenience and not wanting to test at work and second was either afternoon or evening...I wasn't consistent. So who knows. The test line got to be as dark as control (or looked like it) but not obviously positive. 

@bluejeanbabi05 yes! My body/ mind are out of sync with holidays/dark days. Making work productivity even lower than a normal tww... 

FX (this acronym took a surprising amt of time for me to figure out- TTC lingo is another language) for all of us! And keep us updated.

• Options
    @marissakv Im a bad SS-er too! It's a wild ride each month but I can stop myself 

@bluejeanbabi05 i hate to run too! It's just boring to me, is there any work outs you enjoy?

@kiki047 TW*****Im sorry about your TW post.  I am surrounded by pregnant chicks right now at work and in my family and it's wearing on me too. I think it makes me more impatient than anything.***** Im sure the house being a mess doesn't help either! I hope you take a day to take care of you and recuperate! 

Cycle day 46 just Trying for BDing every other day (sometimes every third because of work). I'm just chilling in the TWW since I don't know where to go. I got a false positive OPK about a month ago but I dont temp yet.  

• Options
    @stephanie123456 back at work?! Booo! How's YH? Fully recovered?? 

@marissakv how do you get SO to run with you? I'm impressed. MH used to run with me by now that we're married, he told me he only did it to hang out with me, now he obvi can just hang out with me whenever.

@bluejeanbabi05 Yup, I'm with ya on being unsure what to do with myself this week...

@kiki047 you are a hostess goddess! I'm super impressed. Best of luck cleaning up, That part is my least fave. 

Month/cycle: 7 

CD/DPO: 27/11dpo

Timing: meh

Typical LP length: 9-12 

Testing: welp, I caved this morning. I woke up super early and knew I would never get back to sleep with my uncertainly. Soooo, BFN. Not even anything I could delude myself into thinking was a line. BUT, I'm not even disappointed, I expected it. Then I went back to bed for two hours. 😁

R/R: as much as I'm digging my longer LP of late, what good is it if I don't get KU??? 
    Anywho, just a little salty today. I'll be better in a few days. ❤️

CS/Q: Bit of a dip today. I predict AF tomorrow. 

• Options
    Lurking

@galentine Sorry for the BFN :( but I love you comment about nursing your blues with soft cheeses. That made me giggle. 

@kiki047 I HAVE to know. How did someone accidentally draw on your duvet with red marker? And your poor carpets! 35 people is nuts! I had 11 over and thought I was going to die. I think you officially get hostess of the year award. Sorry for the BFNs. When do you go back to the RE to decide what's next?

@jennifer_louise Sorry for the BNF :(:( If there's a bright side, that's GREAT that your LP is lengthening! 
  • Options
    @stephanie123456 Haha, so you have mmaayybbee moved it up to NYE so we could be POAS buddies, yes? I support this. 
    @bluejeanbabi05 You think it's bc of the temp rise that they are saying CD14 rather than CD15? They moved my O date to 2 days later on me, after initially predicting it was CD13 (which was the day before my +OPK, & I was like "wat.") They changed it to CD15 &I believe the corrected one more than the first...
    @jennifer_louise so sorry for the BFN =\
    @galentine yayyy for soft cheesseeeeessss. 

Month/Cycle:  3/3
    CD/DPO: 21/6
    Timing: FF says GOOD.
    Typical LP length: ?15 days?
    Testing: on NYE i’m going to cave. i’ve n-e-v-e-r tested that early so— why not why not. 
    R/R: I have a bit long rant but i’ll save it for tomorrow lol maybe i’ll have some perspective by then. meanwhile— i started typing this up long ago haha and now we are sitting in trafffffficccc so i jumped back on to finish it up. / we got to hang with some friends today in the city, eat at a restaurant near our old house, and the dogs have been super good.
    CS/Q: 

• Options
    @nomangos23 MF's cousin created an escape room for the family to play, we sent everyone through in groups of 6-8. It was actually SO creative and a ton of fun. It took everyone about 40-70 minutes to complete (yes, it was that challenging). Some of the challenges required dry-erase markers or math equations and other skill-testing things so I'm guessing they were dumping the boxes onto the bed as they unlocked them and the lid wasn't on the pen, or they put the marker down and didn't notice it was uncapped and it bled all over my duvet as it got moved around. Sigh. // next follow-up with RE is Jan 9th, so less than 2 weeks. I've left a VM with the clinic to ask what happens if/when AF does show up (over the wkd/New Years) because I don't have a refill for the letrozole and I don't think I O without it. :( Hopefully they can send a refill to my pharmacy and I can fill it tomorrow just in case.

@daisy0322 thank you. Cleaning is actually very therapeutic for me so the process of doing it isn't so bad, it's just stressing me out knowing there's garbage everywhere (like if you're at someone's house, don't hide an empty soda can IN their coffee table, good grief!). // **TW** and re: being surrounded by KU people, ohhh I am so glad that's pretty much the only one around us right now. I'm already pretty salty that the baby basically trumps everything else. I'm going wedding dress shopping on Saturday and I invited my future MIL but at first she said she wasn't going to come because Saturdays are "her" day to spend with the baby. She has since changed her mind but I'm already irrationally annoyed. Mostly just because I'm bitter about not having one of my own yet. 

@jennifer_louise so sorry for the BFN, friend. Glad you got to go back to bed after that. I've just been counting down the hours until I can go back to bed tonight. 

@galentine so true, I'm done wasting tests this cycle too. and you read my mind, we're having blue cheese salad with bunless burgers tonight for dinner. Thankful for leftovers from the charcuterie boards ... 

TTC History:

• Options
    @kiki047 LOL dying at the shiny dress and vegetable! Also totally with you on ttc sex sucking. Takes like all the fun out of it, especially when it’s at a time when neither of you want to be naked for any reason. 

@daisy0322 I used to do CrossFit and loved it. But I feel like starting that right now while also ttc would be dumb, what if I’m a SS and get KU right away? They say not to start a new workout regiment when you’re pregnant, esp an intense one like cf. I should know better than to plan anything around ttc, and I do know better, but I can’t help it. I also like yoga, have been thinking of starting back into that. 

@galentine you are goals, I’m definitely nursing my next AF with soft cheeses and cured meats. Also wine. I am, alas, not strong enough to give up caffeine even temporarily. 

@kagesstarshroom (love your name haha) idk! I tried changing some of the temps around, like lowering that initial high one, and they stuck on cd 13. Shrug. Also, pretty chart! ❤️

• Options
    Well ladies, I’m out. I hope I don’t see any of you over in WTO!! GTFOutta here! Go SMEptember BMB!! 

TTC History:

• Options
    @jennifer_louise meh, he’s sort of recovered. He can walk pretty well. But he needs to start his physical therapy to strength it. 

@kiki047 nnnnnnnoooooooo!!!

• Options
    wanderlostwanderlost member
    edited December 2018
    @kiki047 I'm so jealous of your escape room that sounds amazing!! I'm sorry for your BFN

@galentine now I can only think of wine and cheese!!!

@bluejeanbabi05 do you have class pass in your area? It can be really great for yoga and different kinds of classes. Also, some areas have beginner CrossFit classes on class pass that are less intense and more like HIIT

Month/Cycle: 2/2
    CD/DPO: 28/14
    Timing: not so great :(
    Typical LP length: 14-16 days
    Testing: BFN, waiting on AF
    R/R: I have been a S/S nightmare, and totally in denial about AF. I have probably tested every day for the better part of the week!! I even convinced my self that my bloating is *only* food related. On a better note, the holidays are finally winding down for us