Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 12/22-12/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 12/22-12/23

• Options
    @jennifer_louise I’m here-ish. I used up all my data and don’t get a refresh until tomorrow. So I haven’t been able to aimlessly check in and we’ve been out and about a lot.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: -2, O

Typical LP length: 11

Testing: Not unless I miss AF 

R/R: My unpredictable O has been predictable the last two cycles and later than it had been occurring. As a result one of two things will happen; I will miss my period by a week for my marathon OR I’ll miss my period bc i‘m KU. Hopefully the latter but I am relieved I won’t have my period for my marathon! 

CS/Q: None 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay friends!! 

@Mother0fDragons I'm glad you won't have AF on your marathon! Which one are you running? feel free to answer tomorrow when you have the data (:

@sevenn I know what you mean about lack of data. Do you think you usually O the day after a +? Hope AF stays away! 
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise Disney Marathon. It’s Jan 13! I’m so excited/nervous. 

@sevenn You have a message 😉
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise, I totally relate to being at that point of the TWW where every pee feels like a waste when I don't POAS. 😂
    @Mother0fDragons, that's awesome you won't have AF for your marathon!
    @sevenn, sorry for the bfn.

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 27/8

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length:  14 days

Testing: still considering Christmas day at 11dpo...

R/R: Rant- I am struggling to decide whether I can/want to handle seeing a bfn Christmas day. But I know there will be drinking at our Christmas gatherings, so I feel like I should. We are leaving town too, so I'll need to decide ahead of time if I'm packing any FRERs. Decisions, decisions.
    Rave- I had dinner with a friend last night, it was so much fun to see her. Plus the food was to die for. BEST focaccia I've ever eaten!

CS/Q: nope
  • Options
    @Mother0fDragons I've heard awesome things about the Disney marathon! You'll have to let us know how it goes. When's your last long run?

@galentine I am struggling with the exact same thing (re: POAS at Christmas). I will only be 9 DPO on Christmas though. If I bring a test with, I will have to hide it well in such a crowded house. But on the other hand, I will have to hide my anxiety and the fact that I'm not really drinking if I don't test. It's a dilemma! I might try to wait until the 26th if no AF. 
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise My last long run was today. I only went up to 20. Plan was for 23 but I somehow set my alarm for Sunday and only happened to wake up to use the bathroom and was like, “AHHHHHH!” I ran out of time for my last 3. 
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise I’m here I’m here! Have been listening to a lot of xmas music toooo. Heard a SUPER weird version of the Chipmunk song earlier... and was reminded how much i love that song “Mistletoe.”

@MotherofDragons Yay for no marathon AF! but hoping it’s the other option... 😊

@galentine Yeah that’s a toughie! I’m in a different-but-similar sitch w/ NYE/day. NY Day ian actually the bigger holiday in a philly for drinking... but like. is a BFH how i wanr to end/start my year? I have, in the past, erred in the side of waiting though and now i think—for me— it’s time to err on the other side haha.

@sevenn sorry for the bfn =\

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 16/3

Timing: -1, 0, +1, maybe +3 depending on DH’a mood when we stop driving... ^_~*

Typical LP length: well this is my first chart sooo based on when FF thinks I O’d I would guess... 15-16?

Testing: nopeee

R/R: Doing this in my phone is hard!  / Been in the car for... 7.5 hours. i did the first ~7 hours now it’s DH’s turn. The dogs have been... dogs. 🙃

CS/Q: .... Can you O before you get a +OPK? i’m about to look this up on the internet bc after i plugged my temp in this morning (idk why i got an open circle either? it was normal time...) i apparently O’d 2 days ago. INTERESTING. 

• Options
    @kagesstarshroom check the am/pm setting on the time. I'm guilty of bumping it and then having a freakout because "why do I have an effing open circle?!". How many times a day are you testing? It's possible you caught the end of your surge. I *usually* O on the second day of + opk.
  • Options
    Do any ladies like to ski ? I'm considering skiing during this TWW and wonder if that's no bueno.

@jennifer_louise just this morning I was peeing and thinking "this would be a great amount for POAS day" because when ever it's time to test I seem to have no pee for some reason
    @Mother0fDragons I admire your tenacity and being able to wait until AF is missed, I wish I could do that
    @sevenn sorry to hear about the BFN, but like you said you're not counted out yet! Good luck
    @galentine I'm staring at your timing with pure envy haha, no but really good luck. How did you get your guy to be so timely? Mine doesn't understand how key timing is for some reason...I blame sex education where we were taught that any sex = baby lol. Useful to keep teens out of trouble but not so helpful for me right now!
    @kagesstarshroom damn how long of a drive do you have? I start checking out after 4 hours of driving so more power to you. 

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD/DPO: 16/4

Timing: -3, O, +2

Typical LP length: 13-14 

Testing: Jan. 1 (hoping for a great new year's surprise, but also not hoping too hard because I don't want to ruin the mood)

R/R: nothing much other than being grateful that the end of the year holiday breaks have arrived! Work gets intense going into the end of year for my field, so I'm glad to be on the other side of it now.

CS/Q: no obvious tell yet, I'm like Goldilocks here (not too high and not too low)
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom That happened to me this cycle too! (temp rise before +OPK). According to the internet it's impossible to O before LH surge because it's a cause-effect thing. But I didn't find any totally reliable sources.

@marbellie Hi! I am not sure about skiing during the TWW, but I hope you have an enjoyable holiday either way. (:

• Options
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise that... makes me feel better actually that your chart is telling you the same thing? this is my first chart and FF is like “we know nothing yet” (like it notified me of this) sooo...! I will let you know if i find a ReLiAbLe source with more info on this matter...

@marbellie It’s a 19 hour drive but obviously we split it into two— I’ve done it alone before, which i actually prefer in some ways. You only have to to stop when one person has to pee—not two humans and two dogs—so you get there faster lol. The Hamilton soundtrack is 2 hours 22 minutes long and GREAT for a long drive... I recommend it next time you have to drive 3+ hours! Also looks like we’ll be testing around the same time. FX to you/us a bit in advance...

@prpl11butterfly Thanks for the tip! a i double checked the time— one had locked it in at like 1 in the morning even tho i took it at my normal btw 6-7 time. Still open circles tho, but FF is basically like “we are still getting to know your cycle” so I am alright with the weirdness... for now!

P.S. We are still driving. I am watching football on my phone. DH is doing the first shift today and i’ll take the second. The dogs have been.... cute. See spoiler.
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom wow, that's impressive and your dogs are so cute! I used to have to do a 10 hour drive for school breaks (between 2 people so 5 each) and thought that was tough. The Hamilton track was the main feature for us too :smile: Yes I see that now, good luck to you! Do you think you'll really be able to wait for NYE? I'm sticking to it because it's a day before AF is due and I don't want any question marks if it's not a BFP (otherwise i get into a cycle of testing every day).
  • Options
    @marbellie Not sure how long i’ll hold out! I didn’t test at all last cycle, just WFAF instead. I might test NY Eve, and i brought more than one wondfo sooooo— hopefully i can hold out til then? I’ve never tested early before so, who knows! But I’ve never been the proud owner of so many tests before either lol—
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom good  luck! Also lend me your strength! I don't even think timing was right and I want to test here at 5DPO... And to think before TTC I was a rational person