August 2019 Moms
Options

Good morning

2nd time mom, edd 8/16/19. Our son will be 13 years old in Feb. Have had 3 losses with the last loss in may this summer. Praying this sticks and we have our rainbow. Feeling so blessed. Take care and have a very Merry Christmas! :smile:

Re: Good morning

• Options
    edited December 2018
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What a perfect and very telling illustration. 
  • Options
    @law_and_little1 if you dislike how things are organized here, why come here and bash it? I personally dislike the disorganized chaos of the WTE boards, but you don't see me going over there and attacking them for it.
  • Options
    @deecherise - Totally agree that it's a matter of personal preference. Though I never bashed this space. I called it monitored, structured, and regulated  --which it is -- and some enjoy that. Really just intended to offer another option to a woman who was reaching out for support after experiencing great loss.  
  • Options
    @deecherise - Totally agree that it's a matter of personal preference. Though I never bashed this space. I called it monitored, structured, and regulated  --which it is -- and some enjoy that. Really just intended to offer another option to a woman who was reaching out for support after experiencing great loss.  
    Don’t forget about rigid and that everyone over there is welcoming and responsive. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    edited December 2018
    @suzycupcake - Well, it is rigidly monitored here. That's true; whether it's a good or bad thing depends on what you like.

And everyone over there is welcoming and responsive; that doesn't mean people can't be welcoming and responsive here too.

Though I can't help but notice that nobody offered a word of empathy to this woman who experienced 3 losses; instead the concern was that "order is maintained."  

And my post, which offered empathy and then told her about another community option with less regulation, got removed for violating something - I'd be truly curious to know which term of use that could possibly violate. 

Yet the sarcastic eye roll gif remains. 

This sequence of events tells me a lot about this community. 

• Options
    It is against TOU to direct people from this forum to another forum. FWIW, I didn't report you. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    Thanks for the information, @WinchesterGirl - I wonder why that is. Maybe to prevent advertising / promotion or something. Anyway, I don't think this thread needs to continue; it is already a bit silly. Happy holidays everyone.