Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW: Tuesday 12/18

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW: Tuesday 12/18

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO:  37

Testing: calling OBGYN if AF doesn't come in another week

R/R: Im thinking I might just bow out of the TWW threads until I get things worked out. My anxiety is just getting the best of me. However, I LOVE MY NEW HOUSE. 
  • Options
    Wow @daisy0322 still nothing? I Def agree with calling your doc soon. I'm impressed by how early you got this thread started! Do you work weird shirts or are you just borderline insomniac during the TWW like me?

Month/cycle: 7

CD/DPO: 19/?

Timing: SMEP

Testing: hehehe

R/R: still super confused by my chart, and not sure when I O'd. I think I just have to let go and "trust the process". Since we SMEPed, our timing was decent no matter when it happened. 
    In other news, I started a puzzle yesterday! Not sure why this made me so happy, but it did. Me:

CS/Q: Gies, I don't even...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise i work night shift at a hospital haha I work 2 nights a week but I switch back and forth between days and nights really well. I just got off work and I have my long stretch off now, I dont go back for 10 days. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: 🤷‍♀️

Typical LP length: unknown 

Testing: another BFN today. Not sure why I'm torturing myself but I cant stop peeing on sticks 

R/R:  have a meeting at work at the most inconvenient time so I'm basically going to get nothing done today. 

CS/Q: meh, I'm still above my cover line temp so I guess that's good.

• Options
    @daisy0322 I'm sorry your cycle is so frustrating. I had a cycle earlier this year that was 75 DAYS long. I wasn't temping so I had no idea what was going on (the next one was 63 days). If you are at all interested in temping, it might help you to see if you are either not O'ing, or maybe O'ing later than normal in a particular cycle. Last cycle, I O'd on CD26 (this month was CD18), so AF didn't arrive until CD41. It definitely helps me have some peace of mind to know when to expect AF and to generally be right!
    @jennifer_louise I'm glad your timing is good either way!!! FX for you.
    @kimmer1412 I'm sorry to see that you are still in limbo. Even if this cycle is unsuccessful for you (I'm hoping it's not!), a longer LP is definitely a good thing!! I hope you get answers soon.

Month/Cycle: 8/6

CD/DPO: 29/11

Timing: great

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: I didn't test this morning! Very proud of myself. I'm going to hold out until Thursday (13dpo) but I'm feeling nothing that I could even trick myself into thinking is a symptom so really not getting my hopes up.

R/R: 3 more work days this week! I'm looking forward to the holidays with family. I think Christmas will be a little easier than Thanksgiving - none of the family that we are seeing has babies or kids younger than 5 y/o and I'm cautiously optimistic that we won't be asked about our plans by anyone. Thanksgiving was another story... I'm hoping AF arrives on time so I can get CD 3 BW/US in this next cycle. Then all of our testing for our RE will be done before the new year and we can come up with a plan!

CS/Q: Temps still high, RHR still low. No idea what that's about. I tried Dr. Google but just keep finding "your RHR is higher during your LP!" so that's not helpful. AF due Sunday.
  • Options
    @daisy0322 glad you’re loving your new house! Hoping your cycle starts soon for you. 

@jennifer_louise I love puzzles! I’m currently working on a golden girls one that’s making me a little crazy haha.

Month/Cycle: 25/idk

CD/DPO: 27/13

Timing: meh

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: wfaf

R/R: Dh and I spent all of yesterday doing errands. I got to stand in line at the post office for over an hour to send out our Christmas packages. Why they only had one person working the counter is beyond me. Everything is sent though, so one less thing to worry about now. Next year I’m just sending everything via amazon straight to my parents and they can deal with it haha. 

My rave is dh got his bloodwork done yesterday so i can’t wait to see the results from the karyotyping. 

CS/Q: not today
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 23/5 after bench

CD/DPO:  who knows, current guess is 22/13

Timing: good

Typical LP length:  14 ish days

Testing: huge temp drop, so quad

R/R: incoming migraine and a temp drop, so I am thinking I am out. With fAm detecting, ff took my crosshairs and said I am only 4 dpos.  I went to advanced and re-disregarded temps.

CS/Q:

• Options
    @jennifer_louise I love puzzles!  I keep trying to do them and my A-hole cat keeps peeing on them.
    @marebear15 I am sorry, the holiday seems to make this so much harder.
    @kbrown2385 I think I am going to send straight from Amazon next year.  My nieces and nephew gifts are still unwrapped and unsent at my house. I am a lazy procrastinating auntie.

• Options
    @marebear15 Ouch, I'm sorry for your BFN. I know what you mean about this season being hard when you expected to be KU. It stings, but I hope you have a magical Christmas regardless (and that AF doesn't ever show her face).

@kbrown2385 This one is a bunch of different bowls of colorful candy so it's bright and so far challenging. One of the cats knocked part of the border off the table this morning and I was irrationally upset to have to redo part. Also, I was at the post office yesterday too, nightmare. I mean, is it really so hard to predict that the week before Christmas will be busy!?

@DOGMOMMA096 FX for you when you finally decide to test! And, I hope you're right about not having to deal with nosy family and baby questions over the holiday. 
  • Options
    sevennsevenn member
    edited December 2018
    returning to the boards - i intro'd - hoping its cool to jump in.

@jennifer_louise i think there is something so fantastically childhood-like about doing a puzzle.  what is it of?
    @elle-0409 - fx for your callback! LOL about the lack of lipstick.  i'm sure you still looked fantastic

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -1, O

Typical LP length: 14d

Testing: BFN today

R/R: excited to be back!  heading into an office christmas party soon... i'm not a chef by any means, hoping my quiche is decent  :|

CS/Q: chart is very boring due to inadequate temping.  sleep has been horrific this month! feel free to CS but nothing to see here.
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• Options
    @sevenn @elle-0409 It is a bunch of bowls Of different types of candy (gumballs, M&Ms, licorice) and so far super fun!! It's a holiday thing for me because my mom always used to bring out a puzzle or two to do while watching Christmas movies.

PS- @elle-0409 I like to imagine you spending your whole day for tomorrow's play-on-words with SMEP

PS- @sevenn welcome! I hope you're not here long and I hope you find all the love and support this board has to offer! 
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise I LOVE PUZZLES!!! It's something special my mom and I do together :) It's so relaxing.

Month/Cycle: 2/2 (total 7/6)

CD/DPO: 27/7 or 9

Timing: not great to good

Typical LP length: 8-14 (depends on whether I'm taking progesterone)

Testing: I don't think so

R/R: I'm sitting her staring at my chart hoping something magical will happen if I stare long enough. Spoiler alert: nothing has happened.

CS/Q: nope
  • Options
    @sevenn Welcome! I bet your quiche is delicious. And now I really want quiche! :D
    @jennifer_louise Haha! I feel like I should SMEP up my puns!
    @kiki047 Awww... I love that you're having a Maid of Honour proposal. So cute!
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Options
    I'm here so late today! I can't get on TB at work, and I always get FOMO! LOL

@daisy0322, gahh how annoying AF hasn't shown yet. 
    @jennifer_louise, your puzzle sounds so fun with all the brightly colored candy! My H and I like to do puzzles while watching Christmas movies (like @cdnrunning!) , but we haven't done one yet this year. I'll have to get one out tonight!
    @kimmer1412 and @marebear15, so sorry for the bfns. Hugs <3
    @dogmomma096, yay for resisting temptation to test! Good luck holding out til 13dpo!
    @kbrown2385, OMG an HOUR at the post office? Torture. At least everything is all sent now!
    @holly321, sorry for the temp drop.
    @elle-0409, your posts crack me up. I was laughing at SMEPisode IV  :D
    @sevenn, how did your quiche turn out? 
    @kiki047, have fun asking your MOH!!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/4

Timing: -4, -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: maaaaaybe Christmas Eve/Christmas Day (10 & 11dpo) for drinking. Maybe.

R/R: This week is flying by! I have so much going on at work and at home, and it's all fun, enjoyable activities! We have a couple holiday lunches this week at work, and tomorrow my H and I are delivering gifts and groceries to the family we adopted for Christmas. I'm in a really good mood today, and feeling the holiday spirit!

CS/Q: nope
  • Options
    Thank you everyone sorry I just woke up after night shift! I really appreciate the support. @marebear15 @dogmomma096 @galentine @elle-0409 and anyone else I forgot  <3
  • Options
    lurking

@marebear15 :( I'm sorry for the BFN, I think I can speak for everyone here that your efforts were IMPRESSIVE and there's something to be said for that. I'm staying hopeful for you.  <3

@kiki047 Aww I'm glad you decided to ask her to be you MOH. I'm sure she'll be honored. And your chart looks great!!