Since I’m so anxious my doctor said I could wait until I get the official results but I’m thinking so much about it.
So at the end of November, I was tested for a uti and since I had a trace of bacteria I started meds. Culture came back negative so I stopped meds.Yesterday I was tested again and small trace appeared. They prescribed meds again but I don’t get the culture until Saturday morning. Should I start the meds? Or wait it out?They said it was a small trace and only on one part. One came back negative.Since I’m so anxious my doctor said I could wait until I get the official results but I’m thinking so much about it.
meggyme said: *snip* Do not trust opinions of internet strangers over that of a trained doctor that knows your medical history.
Re: Possible UTI
The internet is the land of things like the cinnamon and Tide Pod challenges. If you trust these people more than your doctor, you need a new doctor.
Married: June 2011
TTC since Feb 2016
BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16
BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18