July 2019 Moms
Options

35+ Mamas - December Checkin

2»

Re: 35+ Mamas - December Checkin

• Options
    How old are you? 46. Had first baby just before my 39th birthday.

How are you feeling lately? Shocked, surprised and happy. Bordering on constant fear of losing it.

Have you had your first prenatal visit? How did it go? This Friday will be my 1st appointment, busy holiday season pushed me back.

Will you be doing the NT/NIPT? I'm sure. I was a geriatric pregnancy the last time, and that was 8 years ago.

Any questions? 

GTKY: Are you choosing a hospital, birthing center or home birth? Hospital for sure, will be a repeat C-section.
  • Options
    How old are you? 42

How are you feeling lately? Pretty good, nausea here and there but no vomiting, boobs are hurting though, like wake up out of a sound sleep because I am getting pains through them.

Have you had your first prenatal visit? How did it go? 1st one went well, saw baby and heartbeat but was measuring behind. Had 2nd appointment today, measured exactly where I should have based on first measurement and still a heartbeat, helps my anxiety a bit.

Will you be doing the NT/NIPT? Yes and any other screenings my OB can give me, will be doing the Counsyl one at 10w. Will probably refuse any invasive ones though(CVS, Amnio) unless absolutely necessary.

Any questions?  None

GTKY: Are you choosing a hospital, birthing center or home birth?  Hospital as that is where my OB delivers out of and I trust him.