Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 12/3

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: WTO Monday 12/3

• Month/Cycle: 2/3 

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNV, BBT, CM 

R/R: CD 2 combined with a Monday is just cruel. Trying to drag myself to bootcamp but really want to sit and eat. 

CS/Q: None. 

@jennifer_louise Sorry you’re back here. Hope your OB is agreeable to testing for you guys. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @jennifer_louise sorry that you're back to WTO! I hope you enjoyed the wine this weekend and that your OB will get started on your testing. 

@MotherofDragons I overslept and failed to work out this morning and I'm trying to convince myself to work out tonight. We'll see. 

Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: the usual

R/R: I think today is O day.. I guess I will move over to TWW tomorrow. I had a positive opk yesterday. Honestly doesn't really matter, our timing is not very good due to work and illness if today is O. 

CS/Q: No. I will start temping next cycle. 
  • @jennifer_louise:  I’m so sorry. The disappointment is real. @Mother0fDragons I’m sorry for your CD2, too. 

Month/Cycle:  cycle 5

CD:  18

WAYDTGKU:  BBT, PNV, inositol, CM/CP, OPK

R/R:  I’m cautiously optimistic that O may have occurred.  (In past, have geared up to O, then didn’t) Waiting on potential crosshairs, but +opk over weekend. We didn’t quite manage SMEP, but got to HIO this weekend at least. Also rave: had originally been stressed that my dH would be out of town for FW...but we got it in just in time (if O really occurred!)

CS/Q:  no questions. Just excited that I was able to get my temps in!!  Hoping my temps stay up and I can indeed to move to TWW!!

CS/Q:  
  • @jennifer_louise and @Mother0fDragons I am so sorry you are both here again. 
    @creamcheeseplease I'm sorry that work and illness messed with your timing.
    @lcking82 Fingers crossed you O'd this weekend. Sounds promising!

Hi, I posted in the newbie thread last week.

Month/Cycle: cycle 2

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPKs 

R/R: We finally had a weekend at home where we could relax, which was amazing. I had planned to decorate for Christmas yesterday, but instead we took a nap. It was amazing. 

CS/Q: None right now. My chart is a hot mess...I've gotten about four uninterrupted nights of sleep since I decided to start temping again.

• marebear15marebear15 member
    edited December 2018
    @jennifer_louise - Oh no! I'm so sorry to see you back here. I'm going to be crushed if Christmas comes and I'm on AF. How long was your LP this time?

@MotherofDragons - What a nasty Monday.  :s

@creamcheeseplease - Definitely keep testing! Maybe you'll get a longer LH surge and you'll still be in the game for tomorrow.

@lcking82 - Oh my goodness! I hope you did O early!!

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, BBT, HIO ED

R/R: Went shopping this weekend and got some steal deals! Which made me feel slightly better when I realized I paid the credit card bill 2 days late. I've had the card for 3 years and never been late, and then I get charged over $50 in fees and interest, ugh.

CS/Q: Should be gearing up to O soon. FF places my O on Sat, Sun, or Mon. Haven't done well with temps, but at least they aren't super important yet.

• @Mother0fDragons exercise is hard sometimes!! I couldn't wake up this morning but I'll try again this afternoon.

@lcking82 hope your timing works out!! 

@Amdogger82 Welcome!! Ok naps are one of the best joys in life. I took one both days this weekend.

@marebear15 Right? My cycles average 25 days, so it's likely I will GET AF ON CHRISTMAS :(:( although I suppose it's possible I have one more shot at a Christmas miracle. Maybe I'll think about that instead. My LP was 11 this cycle. It's really inconsistent, I have 8-12 days in my 6 TTC cycles. Glad you got some deals this weekend!! Omgosh, lady, your BD is inspiring this cycle so far!! Keep it up!! 

@creamcheeseplease maybe you can rally for one more BD?? best of luck! 
  • @jennifer_louise I'm so sorry you're back here!  <3<3<3

@Mother0fDragons Were you able to get to bootcamp? Sorry you're having a rough Monday!

@creamcheeseplease Sorry your timing isn't very good!

@lcking82 Yay on getting within your FW!!! 

@Amdogger82 You can always decorate another time! Naps are wonderful! Glad you had a relaxing weekend!

@marebear15 Oh no! Sorry about the late fee. You should try and fight it! Sometimes they'll let you slide if you usually pay on time. Glad you got some good steals! Anything special? Also... dang girl! Your BD on your chart is on point!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: Metformin (for PCOS), Armour Thyroid (for Hashimoto's), PNVs, Vitamin C & D, Kelp, Calcium, OPKs, Temping, FighterDiet

R/R: Slept 3 hours last night so I'm very off today. Have to do reviews later so hoping the day kind of flies lol. I had an early morning lifting session so I at least feel half accomplished! 

CS/Q: Had a bad few days temping but I assume they would be weird spikes anyways lol. Had negative OPKs since Friday. Going to test again today.

TW
  • @b_1029 - Lol thanks, I promised MH last cycle that if we didn't end up KU, we'd do it every day the next cycle. He was pretty excited. We used to hump like rabbits the first year of our marriage, so it hasn't been to hard to fall back into that habit.

@jennifer_louise - Yes, you do have one more shot at a Christmas BFP! 

@brookert615 - My sister said I should fight it too, but idk. I was late. I went to a consignment store, so I got shoes and a couple other things for super cheap, in good condition too! 
    Hope you get your positive soon, and more sleep!
  • @marebear15 I would fight the late charge too, except the same thing happened to me a few months ago and I just paid it.. I felt embarrassed to call I guess. Glad you got some new to you stuff! I want to go to the thrift store this weekend for new to me sweaters. Unfortunately DH works nights the next two nights so unless I had a really big fake out we won't make O. 

@brookert615 so sorry for the poor sleep! Do you lift at the gym or at home?

@Amdogger82 Welcome and I hope your stay here is short! Sorry for the poor sleep!

@jennifer_louise sadly I won't see DH again until Wednesday so no more bd for us. It's okay though. 

@lcking82 I hope you Oed! FX for some more good temps!
  • @creamcheeseplease I lifted at home today but I will lift at the gym, too! Just depends on my mood lol. 
    TW
  • Mobile bumping from the clinic this morning while I wait for my ultrasound. Bladder not full enough, but have to pee.... apparently the urge is not necessarily correlated with a full bladder so that is frustrating. How else am I supposed to tell if it’s full? 

Month/Cycle:12/9 (whomp whomp Dec marks one year) 

CD: 9 

WAYDTGKU: I have my list saved on my work comp. Vit/supplements, metformin, letrozole, etc etc... HIO to start soon I hope. Doing a monitored, medicated cycle with letrozole this month. Currently waiting for u/s and tomorrow is my sonohysterogram. 

R/R: see above re: waiting for u/s and having to pee. Literally can’t think about anything else right now. 

CS/Q: not sure why my temps are about .5 degree higher than normal this month. I don’t think it’s a fever because I did have one random low temp but my normal temps are usually high 96-low 97 range. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Month/Cycle: 6/6 

CD: 1 (AF decided to say hi at 8 am Monday morning... bad joke, right?)

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, SMEP, CoQ10, Red Raspberry

R/R: Rant- See above for CD1. I’m also detoxing/whole foods diet with no added sugar and no caffeine. It’ll be good, but I can feel the headache coming on. I’m trying to get it together since the last couple months of travel have thrown me off. Rave - I’m off work today shopping with my mom.

CS/Q: Nope

Will tag later!
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • @kiki047 That is strange? Hopefully you ended up getting your full bladder so you could finally pee!!!

@cpiper39 GL with the detox! Enjoy hanging out and doing all of the shopping!

@SpongeWorthy Sorry about CD1 :(
    TW
  • @jennifer_louise I'm sorry to see you back here. You may have another chance at a Christmas Miracle. Don't give up hope yet. <3
    @MotherOfDragons Monday and AF are not a fun mix. Did you make it to bootcamp?
    @creamcheeseplease sorry that your timing wasn't ideal due to illness. That's always frustrating
    @lcking82 I hope your temps stay up so you can confirm O! Timing looks good.
    @Amdogger82 Welcome! Glad that you got to enjoy your weekend and got some extra rest in. That's what weekends are for!
    @marebear15 wow your chart is super impressive girl! Sorry about the credit card fees. It doesn't seem fair that they can hit you after you've been so good at paying on time for years.
    @brookert615 I'm sorry you didn't get good sleep last night. I hope the day flies by for you and that you can get some better sleep tonight.
    @kiki047 I have found sometimes my temps tend to be a little higher or lower depending on the cycle. I'm not sure what causes it though. How are you feeling on the Letrazole? Any side effects?
    @cpiper39 sorry for cd 1 :(

Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, opk, cm, pre-seed, coq10, vitamin d, calcium, smep, hio, etc.

R/R: We finished painting last night and my whole body hurts. Pictures in the spoilers. We went from the red to the yellow.

CS/Q: Still going for the SMEP plan.

• Finally back from the clinic, bladder sufficiently full so the tech could push on it and make me more uncomfortable, lol. Feeling extra violated by the dildo cam this morning, she was all up in there forevvvver. I feel like my insides are all rearranged. 

So sorry for all your CD1/2 ladies. @jennifer_louise @MotherofDragons @cpiper39 *hugs* 
    @creamcheeseplease sorry you're not feeling super confident about your timing this cycle. Hope you can get your workout in tonight. 
    @lcking82 FX for O! Glad YH was able to (hopefully) make it home for your FW after all!
    @Amdogger82 welcome! there is nothing better than a relaxing weekend and a good nap. Hope that makes for a good week for you!
    @marebear15 daaaamn girl, I thought we were pretty sexually active compared to most but neither of us have the energy for ED, at least not for an extended period of time :lol:  #HIOgoals sorry about the credit card charges - I've done that before, I always feel so dumb after but it happens. 
    @brookert615 aww sorry you didn't get much sleep last night. Hope your reviews go well so you can finally put that behind you. Your early morning workout is so inspiring, especially an at-home workout. If I could manage to drag my ass out the door early I was pretty good about going to the gym, but at home workout? Forget it. 
    @cpiper39 so sorry for CD1 but hope you have fun shopping with your mom today. Weekday daytime shopping is the best, the stores are so much quieter. 
    @spongeworthy I was warned the letrozole would give me hot flashes - which it does - but not sure if that means it actually raises my temp? I take it before bed, and temp 6-7 hours later. It could just be that I haven't been kicking my blankets off during the night. I'll see how this cycle goes, I'm being monitored by my RE's office (daily b/w & u/s) so the temps are just for my own records, they'll actually tell me when I'm ovulating so that takes any of the guesswork out of it.

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @marebear15:  slow clap for your BD streak. Wow. Also, can’t hurt to ask if they could waive fees...one time with three year track record, would hate for that to ding your record.

@littleredm it’s so hard to go
    feommsomething that dark to a light color!  Wow!

@spongeworthy:  way to stay positive, but sorry to see you back here. 

• Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, PNVs, FF

R/R: started back to my workout routine so I feel good about that. Anniversary is tomorrow but we celebrate Saturday with a nice dinner out. 

CS/Q: I'm anticipating O within the next couple days even though FF has it showing next week. I guess we'll see. Hoping O happens within the next couple days for timing. 

• @littleredm the letrozole has been ok so far. I take it right before bed, so I get some hot flashes in the first 2 hours then if there are any other side effects it hasn't bothered me at all while I'm sleeping. Also, the paint looks great! I love the yellow, so bright and happy. 
    @kimmer1412 happy early anniversary! Dinner out sounds really nice. FX for O soon too, that would be such a nice little anniversary present. 

TTC History:

• @littleredm The room looks so nice!

@kiki047 Morning lifting sessions at home are my favorite because my pup hangs out with me. I have a thing on my Instagram about what a bad trainer she is lol. Your appointment sounds so rough!!!! FX for you ❤️❤️❤️.

@Kimmer1412 Happy early anniversary!!! Enjoy your dinner out! So exciting getting back on track with workouts!
    TW