Who was the catfish? — The Bump
August 2018 Moms

Who was the catfish?

alright y’all I’m dying to know who the catfish was. Was it you @neeraja_k? I just gotta know. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
dirtanddiamondsBrezzy1928

Re: Who was the catfish?

• I just popped on here to see if there are any new active threads. I didn't join the Facebook group and I'm dying to know what went down.
  • Loading the player...
  • 7425cait said:
    I just popped on here to see if there are any new active threads. I didn't join the Facebook group and I'm dying to know what went down.
    Same.  Hi guys!  Miss you!
    Me: 37 DH: 37
    Married 5-31-14
    DD1 born 6-21-15
    DD2 born 6-11-17
    DS born 9-5-18

• I just popped on here too and curious. Never joined the Facebook group.

Hope all the babies are doing well!
  • Ha!  I totally forgot about that.

I do hope everyone is doing well!
  • Popped over to see if there was anything new, hope everyone’s well! Never joined the fb group. I’d love to know the catfish too tho lol
    DS born 04/22/15, Pregnant again 03/01/17 however loss due to PPROM at 20+6 weeks now TTC rainbow
  • There was a catfish? Or are we talking about the lady who saw someone was pregnant here and started telling people? That’s all I remember.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Oh wait, I remember now: The person who admitted they weren’t pregnant and had an AE, right? That was weird.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Yes, It was during a FFFC I think that someone said they were an active participant but weren't actually pregnant. It was super weird! 

• I remember that. Super creepy. 
  • Just stopping by to see if anything is new. I also didn't join the Facebook group and want to know who the catfish was! Lol. Hope everyone and your babies are doing great! I'm home on a work lunch break right now and LO is sleeping on my boob right now ...and I'm loving the cuddles. He never does this anymore.
  • Ok so I'm in another August 2018 babies facebook group (not the one that was formed through here), and a catfish was found. Here's the link to her profile: https://www.facebook.com/princesskmp1970

She looks familiar! Does anyone recognize her from here??
  • @fishee333 I feel like she looks familiar too
    DS born 04/22/15, Pregnant again 03/01/17 however loss due to PPROM at 20+6 weeks now TTC rainbow
    fishee333
  • She totally looks familiar...   Off I go hunting...
  • I went hunting too. I think it may have been @neeraja_k ... But the one picture she posted in HDBD was deleted..
  • That's not what neeraja looked like in her pictures.  She had long reddish blonde straight hair
  • edited July 31
    Um, me?