Baby Names
Options

Second daughters name - due in 2 weeks!

edited November 2018 in Baby Names
I’m due in two weeks with our second daughter and still no name. Our first’s name is Harlow. Which of the below sounds best together? 

Second daughters name - due in 2 weeks! 61 votes

Harlow and Baker
0% 0 votes
Harlow and Parker
13% 8 votes
Harlow and Hunter
4% 3 votes
Harlow and Georgia
72% 44 votes
Harlow
9% 6 votes

Re: Second daughters name - due in 2 weeks!

• Options
    For some reason I can’t edit the poll but my last option read “Harlow and Savannah”
  • Options
    Georgia and Savannah are the only ones that I’d consider. Voted for Georgia.

Hunter, Parker, and Baker are too trendy and masculine for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Georgia. I dislike Savannah and there is nothing that says I’m female about the others they are straight masculine

• Options
    I know I'm in the minority here, but I LOVE Hunter and I don't mind the H alliteration. I have a friend with a daughter named Hunter, and I feel like it fits with a vintage feel. ;) 
  • Options
    Voted Georgia, but love Savannah! It’s my daughters name :)
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    Savannah - sorry but you are not having a son.  Please give your daughter a name that will not scream boy her whole life.  Georgia would be my second pick. 
  • Options
    I know I'm in the minority here, but I LOVE Hunter and I don't mind the H alliteration. I have a friend with a daughter named Hunter, and I feel like it fits with a vintage feel. ;) 
        Vintage??
  • Options
    Thanks for your honest feedback! I personally have a masculine name so it doesn’t bother me when everyone addresses me as “Mr” and thought it would be a good balance to have one feminine, one unisex name. Appreciate you taking the time to weigh in :)
  • Options
    Thank you, Hunter is my favorite as well 
  • Options
    Thanks for your honest feedback! I personally have a masculine name so it doesn’t bother me when everyone addresses me as “Mr” and thought it would be a good balance to have one feminine, one unisex name. Appreciate you taking the time to weigh in :)
    I think one feminine and one masculine name for two sisters would NOT go well.  If the second sister isn’t a tomboy she is bound to have name jealousy or feel like you wanted a boy the second time.  But if you have a masculine name with a feminine sister yourself maybe you have a better understanding of how it feels.
  • Options
    mb0112 said:

This

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mb0112 said:

This
    Thirded.
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
     BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    The only name I'm not a fan of is Baker. Love Hunter and Savannah.
  • Options
    Savannah Or Georgia. Save the others for a boy (except for Baker, just toss that one).