Re: Appointments- Week of 11/26

• Options
    @sonorous622 PRAYING FOR YOU!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    sonorous622sonorous622 member
    edited November 2018
    Thank you so much everyone ( @nopegoat @quinniebear @nolemama24 @mrsjqg1024 @mamanbebe @wineandcoffee @babyginjuly ). I feel so lucky to have a such a supportive place like this. Hopefully I'll get to stick around after Friday! I'll be so sad if I have to leave you girls but please know how much your kind thoughts and words mean to me. 

@nopegoat that's so exciting! Glad you got good news :) 
  • Options
    @sonorous622 so sorry you are going through that!! Will be thinking of you this week!
    @nopegoat woohoo for a great appt!! 
  • Options
    @sonorous622 Sending positive vibes your way and praying everything turns out well! 
  • Options
    I’m sorry you didn’t get better news @sonorous622.  I’ve been in your shoes and it’s such a hard thing to process.  Are they planning to do another scan?  I only ask because sometimes HCG continues to rise even if things aren’t progressing as they should.  I would push for a follow up u/s even if your bloodwork looks good. Either way, keep us updated.  Will be thinking of you <3
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    @sonorous622 I'm so sorry. Keeping my fingers crossed for you
  • Options
    I’m just now catching up here but wanted to send good thoughts your way @sonorous622 . I know it’s so much harder after announcing to your family. We’re all thinking of you here and hoping for good news for you. 💕

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16
    <3 BB Girl Expected 7-10-19 

• Options
    Follow up on my above post. Ultrasound went well very thankfully. So glad to see a rainbow of light after such dark times. Heart beat was 180 at 8w+6
  • Options
    TW ***

I’m in the same boat as you, @sonorous622. I should have been 8w3d, and just a yolk sac. The doctor wouldn’t be definitive, which I understand but is frustrating. She said maybe I ovulated late, or my dates are off, but I’ve tried doing the math every way and those options don’t make sense. I’m having another scan a week from tomorrow. I’ve been mostly lurking on this board and wasn’t sure how to talk about it, and I’m glad you did. I’m sorry you’re going through this. 

***TW
  • Options
    Thinking of you @sonorous622 and @annemarie_b. With my first pregnancy, my dates were off by 15 days so it does happen. Hoping for the best for both of you!
  • Options
    Thanks again for all the positive comments everyone!

@coco2787 - we will definitely be doing another scan if my numbers are still going up. My midwife even gave me the option of skipping the bloodwork and just doing another scan in a week or two but we decided bloodwork first made the most sense. 

@annemarie_b I'm so sorry you got the same news. The radiologist was trying to be so positive also about our dates being off but like you I tried to re-do the math every conceivable way and it wasn't working out. What she didn't tell us, but the midwife did, was that the sac was measuring 7 weeks and was irregular in shape. The best advice (which came from @Panaceia ) for me at least was to let yourself feel however you want to feel right now in the uncertainty. Sometimes I'm feeling positive and I still work on the Xmas list we had created for the baby and other times I just need to curl up in a ball and cry. I figure anything is fair game at this point until we know something definite. 
  • Options
    @sonorous622 I'm so very sorry you are having to go through that. Will be praying for better news on Friday.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Had an early scan yesterday at 6w4d due to RPL. Baby is looking good, measuring 6w6d and 120 bpm. Have another ultrasound next week. 

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear you're in limbo as well @annemarie_b.  I hope your follow up scan brings better news, but at the very least that you'll know one way or the other.  Let us know how it goes.
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    I had my appointment yesterday and all looked great! Measured 8w1d with a HR 173. So wild! 
  • Options
    @sonorous622 I’m sorry if I missed an update from you somewhere else on the board. just checking in with you. Please don’t feel like you have to post if you didn’t get the news you wanted today, just wanted to let you know I’m thinking about you today. 
  • Options
    @sonorous622 I’m so sorry you’re going through this. It sounds like you have a great support in DH. Big hugs, take care of yourself. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @sonorous622 so sorry to hear, take care of yourself! 
  • Options
    @sonorous622 sending you lots of big creepy internet hugs! So sorry ❤️

• Options
    @sonorous622, I am very sorry.  I hope to see you on one of the later 2019 boards. 
    Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Adding baby (girl) #3 on 7/21  <3
  • Options
    @sonorous622 you are so kind. I’m sorry you didn’t get the news you wanted. Best wishes for the future <3 
  • Options
    @sonorous622 I am so sorry. I am glad you have a great support system. 
  • Options
    @sonorous622 I'm so sorry. Please take care of yourself. I can't wait doe you to drop in with amazing news later on. Huge hugs!! ❤️ ❤️ 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙