May 2019 Moms
Options

Thanksgiving Week Randomness

2»

Re: Thanksgiving Week Randomness

• Options
    I am obsessed with hip2save for Christmas gift ideas. Lots of great deals and gives me ideas. 
  • Options
    @chloe97 Could you call your OB just to be on the safe side? Better safe than sorry,  right? I really don't think it's a coincidence that both you and your boss got sick at the same time. Also,  I did see that Illinois was on the list of confirmed cases.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @expandcontract I’m feeling fine. I never had anything more than watery diarrhea that went away quickly. I’m not too concerned.  There’s no evidence according to what I’ve read that ecoli causes anything worse than dehydration for most pregnancy women and I haven’t been dehydrated at all. I have a tendency to go down rabbit holes, so I’m just gonna assume everything is ok, but I will mention it at my appt next week.
  • Options
    Having a rough morning today! Leaving for H's aunt and uncle's house in about an hour and a half so I need to get up and get ready while DS is napping but I'm soooo nauseous and each bite of breakfast made me gag so I'm laying down. Took some B6 though, hopefully it will be over soon! DS is in the process of settling down for his nap and it's really cute to hear him talking and squealing to himself.

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge oh no! I hope you feel better soon.. Being sick on Thanksgiving is miserable! 
  • Options
    Happy thanksgiving to all those that are celebrating today!
  • Options
    Thanks @eatinwatermelonseeds, it cleared up, thankfully

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge so glad you were able to get feeling better.

im up for Black Friday (honestly, all I need is new tires, the rest is just for kicks and giggles). I’m too tired for this!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @brie_and_almonds something similar happened to us. My husband's cousin's son and his gf are due June 4th, and we found that out on Thanksgiving. It should be neat to have them right at the same age! 
  • Options
    Off to Thanksgiving number two at the in-laws. Lord, help me now!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @brie_and_almonds apparently we hit a boom year in both dh and my family. Two of my cousins are expecting April/May and on dhs side his cousin is due February and his brothers wife is due in April. So much fun to have cousins all around the same age! 
  • Options
    @mrskoz428 I got those chicken taco roll ups for lunch on Wednesday on our drive to my parents' house! Delicious!
    @brie_and_almonds we just found out that my husband's brother and his wife are expecting their first the same week as us! Unfortunately we also found out that they are moving to Texas in 2 months (we are east coast).
    @Stormiewinter we totally have a boom going too! 2 of my other cousins are also expecting in addition to my BIL!

• Options
    @lappymom2019 sorry for the super late reply. What about books? or clothes?

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @kvh1 Thank you! I got quite a few things from Gap yesterday with their cyber Monday deal! I still need some fillers, but I did get a leapfrog read along book toy. I feel a little less overwhelmed by it now. It just makes me sad that she hardly has any toys and they reject everything everyone gets her.