July 2019 Moms
Options

Symptoms fading?

In my 7th week and my breasts are no longer sore. They are still full of veins and larger than pre conception. I also dont feel as naseous. Is this normal for symptoms to fade some at 7 weeks or should I be worried. I confirmed pregnancy with dr via urine and hcg levels. I do not have an ultrasound until 8 weeks and 5 days :( 

Re: Symptoms fading?

• Options
    Is this your first time?  The symptoms come and go.  Unless you have signs of a miscarriage, like bleeding, relax. I go a few days feeling great and then nausea hits. 
  • Options
    This will be my second. I just felt like with my first I was constantly naseous (dont really remember the breast changes and soreness with #1). But maybe I should just be thankful. No bleeding at all so staying hopeful. Thanks for the response. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Every pregnancy is different. My symptoms with my first and second were completley different. Symptoms will come and go. Try not to worry. 
  • Options
    @mommy1151622 if you check out our symptom thread you'll see a lot of people have symptoms that seem to be diminishing. Completely normal. Symptoms come, go, waver in intensity, and are different in every pregnancy. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    I sympathize with the worry because my nausea practically disappeared for a few days earlier this week, and my resting hr went down on my Fitbit, and it freaked me out. But a few days later my nausea is back and I just saw a heartbeat on ultrasound. Hang in there!
  • Options
    I sympathize with the worry because my nausea practically disappeared for a few days earlier this week, and my resting hr went down on my Fitbit, and it freaked me out. But a few days later my nausea is back and I just saw a heartbeat on ultrasound. Hang in there!
  • Options
    I'm 7+1 today and I have actually felt better today than I have for the past week or 2. But I know it's about to get worse. And we just saw a beautiful strong heartbeat yesterday so I'm just enjoying the moments where I don't feel like absolute crap!
  • Options
    Just wanted to update, still going strong! In my 13th week and from ultrasound baby is doing great! 
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    **Removed for TOU violation**
    Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Adding baby (girl) #3 on 7/21  <3
  • Options
    littlelandslittlelands member
    edited December 2018
    Thank you, @mommy1151622, for your update. There are surely other women in similar situations who will find relief when seeing this post and update. Please don’t let self-righteous women on pregnancy boards try to squash your relief and joy in this time. Sometimes, these forums are filled with people lacking compassion and self awareness.
  • Options
    @littlelands, I imagine all those women needing reassurance/relief on the board found it on the symptoms thread where everyone else was discussing their same concerns. Perhaps if OP had come back to her post and read the encouraging responses, she would have known where to post her update. 

Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Adding baby (girl) #3 on 7/21  <3
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"