December 2018 Moms

Randoms w/o 11/12

**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg

Re: Randoms w/o 11/12

• Hello all! Any big plans around here for Veterans Day? Dh has off so we hopefully will start packing this house up a little bit today. Probably I should get out of bed first though...
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • @rosebud332 I hope you guys can get a big dent made in the packing!  When is it again that you're moving?
    @CecilB93 That museum sounds awesome!  Where is that at?

I had a pretty laid back weekend.  My Mom was with us (she's leaving tomorrow) while my husband was in KS pheasant hunting, so I was able to break away on Saturday morning for a coffee and pedicures with my girlfriend.  Was going to go to a craft show at the fairgrounds yesterday and then my Mom decided she needed to have me help her dye her hair and then shower before we go.  Umm, I have a toddler that still needs to nap after lunch.  So, we didn't get out of the house yesterday, which was super annoying.  After B woke up from her nap, we did go outside and play in the snow for a while, which she loved!  
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @clbness How is it that parents forget that young kids need to be on a schedule? Mine drive me nuts with that!
  • rosebud332rosebud332 member
    edited November 2018
    @clbness We didn’t get that much done unfortunately. Lol I packed a few boxes of movies and stuff and that’s about it because other stuff came up. But we have already moved a lot of stuff out of here in preparation for putting the house up for sale so there isn’t SO much that needs to go. We move out 11/30.   :#
  • @ebk20 how cute! A friend of mine offered family maternity pics like 4 weeks ago and I never scheduled anything. I'm just too lazy and the idea of pictures makes me want to hurl lol
    Married: 08/04/13
    DS: 11/25/14
    DD: 06/25/16
    EDD: 12/05/18

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @clbness sorry I never checked back in! But yes, like echo said, it's downtown KC, just around the corner from Crown Center. It's definitely a place to visit if you have a chance! I know DH is dying to go again, we haven't actually been inside in a couple years. Maybe I'll plan a day for us while I'm on leave. We've never been up in the tower, it's always been closed or we didn't have time, so hopefully we can do that next time!

@rcultrona whyyyyyyy would you do that??? Lol, good luck with everything! Hopefully there's not too much stress with the wedding/festivities beforehand!

@ebk20 cute pictures!!! I have a friend with a nice camera and keep meaning to ask if she'll get some pics of us while I'm still pregnant, but keep forgetting! 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @rcultrona Good luck! That is a lot!
  • @clbness Did you at least go to the Nelson-Atkins Museum? I loooooove that place and would spend one hour per floor if I was in a hurry. My favorite gallery featured a Caravaggio & other painters who he inspired at the time. It’s so dramatic :heart:

@CecilB93 Definitely go up the tower! The views of KC are amazing from there, and I loved looking down on the sphinxes. There’s only room for a few people up there, so the line moves slowly. Totally worth it though!
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • @rultrona Wow!! That is a lot. You sure have a full plate. What a great friend you are.

@ebk20 How cute! The belly to belly pictures are adorable. lol

On my day off for Veteran's Day I got a lot of work done in the baby's nursery, got some meal in the freezer, and did some stuff in DS's room as well! It was a successful day. Oh, we did the hospital tour too. We did it when I was pregnant with DS, but I wanted a refresher.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • @echo-charlietango I want to so bad!! We'll definitely need to get out there soon.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @ebk20 how adorable! Such a sweet memory to look bac on with both your babies. 
  • Kind of obsessing over what I should be packing in my labor bag. I feel like I did stuff like this less last time. After im done with this I’m sure I’ll start convincing myself I don’t know what goes in a diaper bag. I’m so far removed from the newborn stage I feel like I should still probably remember more of this stuff! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • @misscheapandchic My plan is to have my bag in my car and ready by Wednesday (week 37!).
    I still need a few little things, but it's mostly packed. I am taking

☐ A thrifted robe (great price, and won't bother be if it gets murder-scene dirty)
    ☐ Compression socks (in the event of IV fluid retention)
    ☐ Grippy socks
    ☐ Store bought lactation cookies
    ☐ Always discreet
    ☐ Travel toiletry bag
    ☐ Extension cord
    ☐ Lip balm
    ☐ Nursing tank top
    ☐ Going home outfit for me
    ☐ Going home outfit for baby
    ☐ Pacifier
    ☐ Earbuds
    ☐ iPad with downloaded Netflix content (just in case the induction goes slow and the wifi pisses me off)

I still need to get cash and pack some singles for the vending machine, and find my travel phone charger. 
    I'm sure I'll remember small things that here and there, but it's nice being mostly packed. Might bring an empty bag or two for hospital loot.
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • @misscheapandchic I am about to pack mine today. I'm only 2 years out and still can't remember what I should take or what all I will need in a diaper bag. I've at least realized I will need a new bag to accommodate 3 kids worth of stuff.
    Married: 08/04/13
    DS: 11/25/14
    DD: 06/25/16
    EDD: 12/05/18

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers