So I'm back. With yet another MMC. I'm angry. I just don't even know what to do anymore.
At my US on 10/31 they told me I was measuring behind (12 days). But baby had a decent HR so OB wasn't worried. I was so they scheduled another for the 9th. I guess I knew at that point. FF to this past Thur. I had some bright red blood w/clots after dinner. Decided to go to ER and not wait for my FU the next morning. ER staff seemed suspect as I wasn't actively bleeding. After a few hours they finally got me into US. I could tell from the screen that things were not right. She pulled up the HR and blank. Just blank. DHs head immediately dropped to my shoulder. I don't know how I made it back to my bed in the ER in 1 piece. Everything was able to happen fairly quickly and I had another D&C on Fri afternoon.
I have no idea what to do now. I talked to DH today and we both agree that OB seems to be leaning towards bad really bad luck. I don't know how hard I'll have to push for testing. But I now have 3 miscarriages documented (2 MMC with a CP in between) and I don't think it's just bad luck. Naturally my ins company is closed so I can't find out if I need a referral for an RE or not until tomorrow.