TTC After a Loss

FML *TW*

So I'm back. With yet another MMC. I'm angry. I just don't even know what to do anymore.

At my US on 10/31 they told me I was measuring behind (12 days). But baby had a decent HR so OB wasn't worried. I was so they scheduled another for the 9th. I guess I knew at that point. FF to this past Thur. I had some bright red blood w/clots after dinner. Decided to go to ER and not wait for my FU the next morning. ER staff seemed suspect as I wasn't actively bleeding. After a few hours they finally got me into US. I could tell from the screen that things were not right. She pulled up the HR and blank. Just blank. DHs head immediately dropped to my shoulder. I don't know how I made it back to my bed in the ER in 1 piece. Everything was able to happen fairly quickly and I had another D&C on Fri afternoon. 

I have no idea what to do now. I talked to DH today and we both agree that OB seems to be leaning towards bad really bad luck. I don't know how hard I'll have to push for testing. But I now have 3 miscarriages documented (2 MMC with a CP in between) and I don't think it's just bad luck. Naturally my ins company is closed so I can't find out if I need a referral for an RE or not until tomorrow.

Thanks for reading my rant. 

Re: FML *TW*

• @prpl11butterfly so sorry for your loss, hopefully you can get all the testing you need. In the same boat (MMC, CP then MMC) and it just awful, no way to soften it. 
  • @prpl11butterfly NOOOOOO!!! I’m so, so sorry!! Which isn’t enough—I’m heartbroken  for you. Are you in the US? If you have a PPO I was told you can just make appointments, if you have an HMO you need a referral. Regardless, I hope you get into one quickly and get some answers. 

I’m thinking about you :heart:
  • Loading the player...
  • *head sinks* ugh, I'm so, so very sorry ♡
  • @prpl11butterfly I’m so sorry to see you back here! As you know our stories are so similar. I decided to go see a RE without discussing it with my OB because they also seemed to think it was just bad luck. You should do whatever feels right to you but I hope you can get so
  • I'm so sorry you're back here again. RPL is horrible, cruel, and unfair. I also went to an RE. My OB Gyn referred me after my 3rd loss, not because she thought I needed it, but because 'you seem really upset by all this.' I was like, really?!? You f-ing think so? I hope you can get some answers from an RE, because being unexplained RPL is a cruel and unusual hell to live in... 

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• This just sucks. RPL is not fair. I'm sooooo sorry you are back here. I hope you can find some answers 
  • @prpl11butterfly I've been lurking here (1 MMC) and have seen your name and story. I am SO sorry to see you back here. I am thinking of you and sending you so much love. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Oh no @prpl11butterfly I’m so sorry for your loss and that you are back here.  I didn’t need referral for RE and went after 1st loss but I’m older so I know it’s a little different with age.  Again I’m sorry.  Hugs to you. Take care of yourself 
  • @prpl11butterfly I am heartbroken to see you back here. I hope you’re able to get into and RE quickly and can get some answers.
  • I’m so devastated to see you back here! I’m so sorry for your losses. I really hope you can see an RE and get some answers! I hope you can take some time out and take care of yourself. TLC is a must. 
  • @prpl11butterfly I am so, so sorry you are back  :'( Wishing you peace during this impossible time  <3
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • sorry you are over here, I hope you can find some peace and answer's soon