February 2019 Moms
Options

Weekend Randoms {11/10 & 11/11}

2»

Re: Weekend Randoms {11/10 & 11/11}

• Options
    Oh @cmjenkies I am so sorry. It DOES matter, I can’t believe he said that it doesn’t just bc the kids are away! Hugs xo 
  • Options
    @cmjenkies deae lord you poor thing. I cant believe he said that. What an inconsiderate douchebag. I’m so so sorry you’re going through this. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cmjenkies - what do the ILs have to say about this at this point? Also, isn’t she also married? Does her spouse know?

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    Man, @cmjenkies, that breaks my heart for you. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    cass06_07 said:
    @cmjenkies i am so sorry youre dealing with this.   If it doesnt matter, change the fuxking locks and leave a note on the door for him to lawyer up.  
    I like this plan. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @cmjenkies- I have no idea how you are holding up through it but I am impressed that you are.  I hope this weekend also involves some self care time for you, especially with it already involving having to face the horror that is your jacka$$ soon to be ex H.  I am so so so very sorry.  He should have some respect and empathy after all these years.  👿
  • Options
    @kayjay44 - @madreofdragons is right, we’re living with my in laws right now, but my house is almost put back together finally so I get to go back home soon. 

This has been a very when it rains it pours few weeks for me - major water leak that turned into an unplanned kitchen renovation and full plumbing upgrade, sudden divorce dropped out of thin air, Adam’s car transmission went out and we had to replace a vehicle, my iPhone bit the dust and I had to replace it, and I had a consult with an attorney. The money we had saved for my maternity leave is dwindling quickly and I’ve had to use PTO to leave work early twice when I had a complete meltdown at the hospital. (Thank goodness I have the most supportive work family.) My 28 week labs are this coming Friday. I’ve lost almost 10# the last month (I was already overweight so it’s not a huge concern), but I’m going to ask for updated STD testing just for my peace of mind, even though we have not been intimate since they were. We still haven’t told my son (he’s almost 8) what’s going on and I am struggling to find the right words to say when that does happen. I don’t want to break my sweet baby’s heart, I just want to protect him from the fallout of his daddy’s poor choices. 

I’m trying to focus on getting things prepared for the baby because I honestly haven’t done anything at all, but I’m just not motivated to do that right now. I need to sell some baby carriers/Kickee/fabric out of my stash to supplement my leave and I need to get Lou her big girl bed so she can hopefully transition to that before big sister time starts. I can’t believe it’s already third trimester time - with the holidays coming, it’s going to fly. I remember with Eli, he was due a week before this one is, it was like a blink of an eye and poof! Baby time. I hope that I can bring myself to a better place mentally and emotionally so I can be ready when the time comes. 
  • Options
    @cmjenkies I am so incredibly sorry you're going through all of this. 

• Options
    I've been having what I guess is BH contractions all day. I had to come into work a bit today, so I've done a little more walking than normal, but nothing unusual. But they're pretty regular and seem to radiate to my lower back. Ugh. I have an appointment first thing in the morning, but man these are pretty uncomfortable. I'm going to go home and put my feet up and hope they stop. I didn't have this with DD so it's a bit concerning.
  • Options
    @cmjenkies I know your ILs have your kids this weekend, but are they being supportive of you at least? I Remember you saying how close you were to them. My heart breaks for you. Just keep you and that baby healthy :) 
  • Options
    @cmjenkies I am giving you creepy internet hugs.  I’m so sorry you’re going through that it makes me really angry so I can’t imagine the emotions you’re going through.  Take it one day at a time - yes baby is coming quickly but you’ve got this you know what you need and what to do.  It’ll come together once you’re home and I would go with your gut in regard to telling him to take a walk or what.  We’re here for you!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @cali1710 they’re super supportive of me. Everyone wants to strangle him because he has been compulsively lying to everybody in his family and they’re really fed up with it. 
  • Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    edited November 2018
    @cmjenkies When my dad pulled similar crap on mom, his entire family was incredible supportive of her and embarrassed of him too. Glad to hear your IL’s are being so great about it! I can’t believe he thinks it’s no big deal when the kids are out of town, what an asshole. I bet moving back into your house soon will be such a relief.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    @cmjenkies I'm really sorry you're going through this, and I hope that you find a solution soon that is best for you and your kids. Sending hugs <3 
  • Options
    I just did 2 solid hours of leaf raking and clean up.  Dh did most have the bagging.  Body please have mercy on my tomorrow.... laying on the sofa bow and babys like tha fuxk get moving lady!!
  • Options
    @cmjenkies I’m so so glad you at least have some support from them.  I know its not ideal but its something and nice they are taking your side. 
  • Options
    @cmjenkies I'm sorry you have to put up with this bullshit. 
    “My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." - Aunt Frances” 
  • Options
    @cmjenkies so sorry you are going through all this but glad at least your ILs ate supportive! It’s amazing how strong you are staying through all of this! 
  • Options
    @cmjenkies- just caught up on what you have been going thru and just want to send you creepy internet hugs. You are one tough lady and you will come out on top, I know it
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Options
    @cmjenkies Girl, I just can’t imagine everything on your mind right now. I’m so glad your in-laws are supportive of you. You need every bit of support right now. He’s so many things I can’t say without the mods getting all uptight. All of the love and support for you and your kids. 
  • Options
    ginger1228ginger1228 member
    edited November 2018
    So sorry @cmjenkies! Hang in there. Glad you have some support. 

Eta: hope you’re feeling better @danixbanani24
  • Options
    Creepy hugs @cmjenkies. Hang in there. I'm so glad your ILs are being supportive, at least there's that.
  • Options
    @cmjenkies man do I just want to throat punch this guy! I’m so sorry you have to deal with his immature selfish bullshit on top of all the other stresses you have. I’m glad his family is being so supportive though and that you have great support at work too! 

@danixbanani24 hope the meds do their thing and you feel better soon!